1. Core Responsibilities
· Review, suggest and implement enhancements/Bug fixes to the ServiceNow platform.
· Work closely with other IT teams to help implement integrations from other platforms(like Monitoring tools: Nagios, Prometheus, Sematext, Dynatrace etc., ) into the ServiceNow ecosystem.
· Attend important business meetings to gather information around projects pertaining to ServiceNow.
· Help to maintain and improve the CMDB by collaborating with key stakeholders to ensure the correct data is being maintained.
· Help to manage the platform to ensure a reliable seamless user experience.
· Develop and maintain service catalogue items by collaborating with key stakeholders across the business.
· Support the banks audit requirements around the ServiceNow platform by helping to provide reports and audits as required.
· Support audit requirements and compliance to standards
· Should have knowledge on creating customized Dashboards & Reports
· Automation using ServiceNow (like Major Incident Management, Incident Reduction, Problem Management etc.,) , if any
· Should be able to drive Service Improvement Plan’s in optimizing ServiceNow platform on their own
· Maintain the company’s compliance standards and ensure timely completion of all mandatory on-line training modules and attestations.
2. Experience Requirements
· 4 to 6 years previous experience in ServiceNow administration OR Technical work on ServiceNow design and implementation is essential
· 4 to 6 years previous experience in delivering ServiceNow projects (new modules, improvements, enhancements etc.) is essential
· 4 to 6 years previous experience or equivalent qualification in Service Now ITSM & ITOM is essential
· 8 to 10 years overall experience in IT is essential
· 3 to 5 years’ experience in orchestration, service mapping is desirable
3. Knowledge Requirements
· Very good knowledge of Incident Management, Request Fulfilment, Change Management, Problem Management processes
· Very good knowledge of ITSM and ITOM practices is essential
· Detailed knowledge of the ITIL/ITSM Best practices is essential
· Good understanding of CSDM is desirable
· Good knowledge of the ISO 20K, 27K, 9K is desirable
· Basic knowledge of IT Infrastructure technologies used in a banking domain in desirable
ITIL, Hardware Asset Management (IT-Asset Management) ,Servicenow(snow).
- Perform Build activities (hardware & software configuration) of customer environment and contribute to improve Build process.
- Coordinate for Service transition activities.
- Initiate change / release requests in line
- customer change / release management process.
- Work on the major problem tickets assigned by ITIS Teams
- Hands on experience in hardware asset management.
- experience on ticketing tool like service now or SNOW
- ITIL Certified.
Must Have Skills
- Service Now
- IT -Asset Management
Intuitive cloud ( www.intuitive.cloud ) is one of the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and SDx Engineering solution and service company supporting 80+ Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is a recognized professional and manage service partner for core superpowers in cloud(public/ Hybrid), security, GRC, DevSecOps, SRE, Application modernization/ containers/ K8 -as-a- service and cloud application delivery
Experience managing, supporting and deploying network infrastructures
Strong ability to diagnose server or network alerts, events or issues
Understanding of common information architecture framework
Perform proactive monitoring and alerting with using ticketing platform and reporting
Ability to perform software upgrades, server and 3rd party application patches, etc.
Perform health-check and proactive maintenance of all the infrastructure devices
Good time management and organizational skills
Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and projects with minimal supervision
Knowledge of project management methodologies and techniques
Good verbal as well as written communication skills
Ability to work in a flexible schedule for Rotational 12hrs shift (as per roaster)
Previous customer service or helpdesk experience preferred
Evora is an international system integrator with focus on mobile and user experience (UX). We are a trusted partner for innovative digital maintenance and service solutions for global and regional customers in Europe, North America, Asia & Pacific. As SAP Gold Partner, Service Now Specialist and Click partner (by Salesforce), we offer consulting services, software development, quality assurance services and system integration based on standard components and products, as well as support & application management. By implementing best-practice solutions while optimizing their processes we help our customers to be successful in tomorrow's world.
- Experience with other ITSM software (BMC, Landesk, Cherwell, Heat, Axios, HP,etc.)
- Experience with development and implementation of ServiceNow ITSM modules
- System integration experience using web services and other web based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP
- Experience with extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications
- Understands technical and functional design requirements related to ServiceNow Create and manage scripts and workflow
- Exposure to ServiceNow platform capabilities and tools like Discovery and Orchestration and other applications like ServiceWatch, GRC etc.
- Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, Scheduled Jobs - all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system. Fundamental understanding of ITSM, ITIL or CMDB
- Experience presenting and conducting demo reviews with client stakeholder
- Experience with ServiceNow's ServiceWatch and/or Discovery tools
- Custom UI Changes with usage of Web Technologies such as DOM, HTML changes
- Advanced experience with ServiceNow implementations
- Customizing ServiceNow using UI Pages, UI Macro & CMS using CSS, HTML, Jelly
Open Position – For all levels (Jr., Mid-level to Sr.)
- Consult internal customers on industry and ServiceNow best practices
- Lead and own all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery including Application UI Configuration, Workflow Configuration
- Implement range of product offered by ServiceNow
- Develop Custom Applications
- Manage ServiceNow instance upgrade and improve its performance
- Development Integration components
- Be a key member of the overall implementation project team
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on customer experiences
- 3-8 years of Exp. in ServiceNow implementations and software development
- Familiarity with SOA technologies including as REST, SOAP
- Expertise with HTML technologies including HTML, CSS and AJAX practices
- Expertise on Incident management, Problem management, Change management, Knowledge management, Request Management and Integrations.
- Experience in coding, object-oriented and modularized software
- Demonstrated success completing complex projects, on time
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the development of solutions
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
Good to have experience
- Experience in designing, developing, scalable and distributed system.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
• MCU Software development for vehicle
bus gateway on IVI/Cluster products
• AUTOSAR Basic Software configuration
• SoftWare Components development
• Unit tests
• Integration tests
• Bug fixing
• Official Software release generation
Experience / Education and Technical Skills
• Low level C development
• AUTOSAR classic platform within Vector
• Vehicle bus stacks (CAN, LIN, Ethernet
• Embedded real-time systems
• Strong Embedded C
• Scope of work, Develop and test the
various MCU software features
- Power Management
- User settings
- Cameras configuration
- Audio amplifier
• Experience or knowledge of Following tools
- Vector Da Vinci development and
- Vector CANoe
• Strong sense of ownership, passionate, fast
learner, analytical mind set.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Creating test plans, write test cases, and other QA documents based on platform software requirements and specifications
- Performing hands-on testing of platform/ embedded software
- Automating test cases and processes using Python
- Filing and tracking bugs from opening to closure after verification
- Reporting defects and following-through as necessary to complete the testing cycle
- Providing timely status updates and assisting the team in making decisions about release-readiness
- Testing of Alexa audio products and Wifi, Bluetooth products
- Testing of TWS and Wearable(Fitness band, Watch)
What you need to have:
- BE / BTech; Specialisation in Electronics engineering or Computer Engineering
- Experience of 1 to 3 years in Quality Testing of embedded software
- Knowledge of Python, Test automation and bug tracking
- Excellent understanding of Alexa, Wifi, Bluetooth and wearables testing
With C#/Java, and basic coding knowledge.
At Regions, the Performance Engineer conducts a
wide range of quality control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements as well monitor the performance of the production systems.
- Collaborates with other engineers to develop
testing and monitoring approaches
- Focuses on assurance in the areas of error
rates, response times, and impact to infrastructure
- Designs, scripts, configures, and run
performance tests to validate production readiness of software applications and
infrastructure for stability and performance
- Supports testing needs of new projects,
infrastructure upgrades, and application enhancements by validating application
functionality against documented test cases
- Uses dashboards that enable efficient
monitoring of applications and systems running in production environments to
troubleshoot issues and report finding.
- Office 365 Migration Specialist
- Position requires prior Office 365 mailbox migration experience, scheduling migration batches and process management.
- Under the general direction of the customer IT/Security/Okta Teams is responsible for assisting in the planning and support of the migration from multiple on-premises Exchange environments & third party provided Mail services into a single Azure-hosted Office 365 environment.
- Candidates must be flexible to work Monday through Friday
Experience and educational requirements
- Bachelors degree/Any equivalent Post Graduation.
Experience: 4 to 8 years
Problem troubleshooting & Solving skills
Hands-on Hyper Converged Infrastructure & Virtualization technology Like: VMWare, RHEV And Nutanix.
Experience in Monitoring tools: Nagios, Icinga etc.
Knowledge of Backup Technologies like Commvault Etc.
Hands-on experience on storage Systems i.e. SAN/NAS, Net Backup- Dell EMC
Knowledge of CIS Security benchmarks.
Expert on UNIX, Shell, Bash Scripting.