Testsigma is built to make test automation effortless. We are a fast-growing, product-based startup backed by leading global Investors like Accel, STRIVE and Marquee Angels.
We are the first open-source test automation platform built out of India and competing with global giants. With product-market fit and a terrific team, we’re poised to capture the global market for AI driven, cloud-based test automation platforms.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
As a technical writer, you will work on creating clear and concise guides for Testsigma customers, partners, and developers. You will be responsible for communicating complex information in an easily understood manner, without relying on jargon. Your role will involve collaborating with fellow writers and internal business partners (such as product managers, UI designers, and software development engineers) to strategize, participate in content development and quality governance efforts, and develop content for our ecosystem.
- Builds high-quality, rich technical content in easy-to-understand plain, clear and simple language.
- Develops a solid understanding of the product to try, code, test out and also simulate user’s behavior for videos.
- Works with design, product, and engineering team to create great documentation for all Testsigma products
- Don’t shy away from setting up the IDEs and debugging a few lines of the code.
- Be comfortable with handling shifting priorities and pivoting when required.
- Review content in terms of logical flow and completeness of document.
- Standardize documentation process across the organization
- 1 year of Dev/Testing/Automation experience
- Have an understanding of computer science or automation testing fundamentals.
- 2-4 years of experience in building technical documentation, API documents, or technical content for SaaS companies.
- Excellent skills in grammar, minimalist documentation design, and effective information architecture.
- Experience writing, editing, researching, and planning software documentation.
- Sound knowledge of version control (Git), software development lifecycle, DevOps(Jenkins), and testing practices.
- Comfortable with IDE’,, APIs, programming languages(any) to understand the concepts and convert to user understandable formats.
- Experience using the Linux shell
- Be a team player - work with our world-class engineers to come up with creative and elegant documentation to help users with complex problems.
Candidates from SAAS, Technology product background prefered.
About Testsigma Technologies
Needs to be interested in gaming and/or tech. We will use their research skills to create SEO optimized guides and walkthroughs for various online portals.
*Fact-checking from multiple sources is compulsory.
*Plays PC/Console/Mobile games.
*No rewriting from other sites or plagiarism of any form allowed. Content should be entirely unique and packed with information that the player/user needs.
*Quick grasping skills and can create guides/tips & tricks after referring to Youtube videos and more.
*Top-notch research skills.
*Writing should be to-the-point, clear and concise.
*Good communication and understanding skills.
*Excellent proof-reading skills - typos and poor sentence structure will not be helpful.
*Focused on meeting deadlines in an undistracted manner: the end-goal is a minimum of 5 articles per day (around 300-400 words each).
*Knowledge of Photoshop will be a good add-on.
*Knowledge of Word press drafting will be a good add-on.
*Should be a keen learner and dedicated to work long-term.
Prior 5-7 years of content writing experience as a content editor, web editor, or a similar role Ability to understand and write about web technologies.
Knowledge about websites and any prior experience managing blogs is a plus.
Ability to write creative, fast, and error-free content Excellent research skills Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
Basic knowledge of keywords, meta tags, SEO and its implementation in writing Ability to prioritize work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times
Ability to work well in a team with a range of creative people
Have an eye for detail Ability to learn
Take complete ownership of the entire blogging process Work on adding CTAs and infographics to the blogs
Content Research & Creation
- Educational Content Writer – experienced in creating ‘engaging’ content
- Online Research on a subject –
- Augmenting existing content
- Discovering & Validating ‘open’ Resources
- Comfortable in a technical environment
- Good User level Microsoft skills (Word, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to discover and learn new subjects
- Fire, EMS, First Responder related content
- Tools for Creating Video Courses
- Contentwriting for a Knowledgebase
- Create the content for the Subject matter
- Curriculum, Content, Standards, Testing
- (We provide the guidance and background material)
- Research the Subject Matter
- WriteStudent-directed content
- WriteInstructor related content
- Writecontent for text to speech
- Use text to speech and AI Video-based avatars
- Prepare PowerPoints using existing Templates
- Write tests for the content
Technical Content Writer Job Profile
We are looking for a Technical Writer to join our team! As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for producing high-quality and understandable documentation with the goal to improve the success of our products.
- Study product samples
- Communicate with product designers and developers to understand product details
- Collaborate with technical staff
- Analyze and manage existing and potential content
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Make high-quality documentation that meets standards, is appropriate, and is easy to use
- Produce and distribute tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- research and collect usability feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturer
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience as a Technical Writer or similar role
- 2+ years of experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable information for customers
- Creative skills and usage of photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Excellent written skills in English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Professional Writing or Creative Writing is a big plus
- A background in engineering or computer science is a big plus
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Social Media Manager responsibilities:
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Good to have Social Media Manager skills:
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field