● Experience in design, development, and deployment of the
● Knowledge of Restful Web-Services, JSON, HTTP, Networking
● Knowledge of MVC architecture.
● Good to Have: Laravel, Express, AWS
● Basic understanding of HTML, CSS
About Hope research group
Job Location : only Indore(M.P) candidates need to apply( Now it can be work from home but as soon as locked down over it will be work from office)
Experience : 6 months to 3 years
Roles and Responsibilities:-
1) Expertise in api and backend development
2) Must have Expertise in rest api and database mongo db and mysql , admin panel, backend.
3) Must have expertise in writing queries , Performing crude operation, GET, POST, JOIN, Rest api development etc,
4) Immediate joiner
Interested candidate who meet job criteria only need to apply.
Company name : Logical SoftTech
Exp - 5 - 9 years
- Looking for Senior Java Developers with strong core java skills and event-driven - microservices development.
- Exp. in Banking Domain added as advantage
1. Experience working in Lean and agile environments and practising Scrum
2. Designing of robust and scalable solutions to support Enterprise application
3. Develop and support middle ware applications using Java / Open Source
4. Provide second level support to fixes and solutions for issues in production
5. Enhance and maintain applications and components for Liquidity functions.
6. Experience in Designing scalable solutions
7. Engineering architecture, platform configuration, and documentation experience.
8. Knowledge of modern development lifecycles, such as Agile and iterative development
9. Knowledge of Biodata with HBase and spark is an added advantage
10. Collaborate with BA, QA and PM team members for effective testing and delivery.
1. 5+ years of experience in core Java
2. Experience in Spring MVC, Spring Boot
3. Strong database and data management experience in relational databases
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English Desired Qualifications
6. Experience in event-driven workflow processing using Kafka, ActiveMQ, or Netflix OSS or similar
7. Exp. in Banking Domain added as advantage
● Take responsibility for developing product features
● Engage with Product Management and Business to drive the agenda, set your
priorities and deliver awesome product features to keep the platform ahead
of market scenarios.
● Design and develop using Node.js/Feather.js, React, AWS ML stack
● Develop and utilize your skills as a mentor and leader. Grow your team’s capacity by mentoring other engineers and interviewing candidates.
Strong proficiency in top NodeJS frameworks like Express.JS (Simply Express), Feathers.JS, StrongLoop, Koa.JS, or Hapi.
Good knowledge of SQL/NoSQL databases. Ability to develop services with polyglot persistence.
Basic working knowledge of front-end technologies like HTML5 and CSS3.
A strong presence of mind, excellent language, and communication skills.
About Freespace* (a.k.a. Workplace Fabric)
Workplace Fabric develops solutions that makes workplaces intelligent. Our solutions help increase productivity of office workers while helping to lower the cost of real estate. Our Flagship
product Freespace is installed in over 40 cities around the world and serves over 30,000 people every day. Starting with the first deployment in March 2016 we have rapidly grown with our solution being rolled out globally while continuing to stay cash positive. With successes at several blue-chip clients Workplace Fabric has carved a unique leadership position in workplace management and employee engagement SaaS solutions.
*To find out more, follow us on social media – LinkedIn & Facebook @ workplace-fabric
What is on our offer?
- An absolutely action packed, fun, and demanding workplace lets our employees to thrive in a team-based environment with passion, fun, pride and teamwork as our core values.
- We can offer you career opportunities to challenge, develop and exceed your aspirations with training and development throughout your career.
- Life is never dull at Freespace as there is always something to learn, constantly pushing you to develop your skills and take on the next exciting challenge.
You will be an experienced Backend Engineer with an interest in data and analytics, developing our fast growing Analytics Team. Working closely as an active team member, having ownership & accountability to develop analytics stories, in delivering timely projects through Scrum. Working with product owners and team leads to clarifying requirements, challenge assumptions in order to ensure successful executions and push the client analytics to its best.
Key Skills and Experience
Good to have: TypeScript, IoT, AWS Certifications
Experience: 4-6 years
- Data processing and manipulation expert
- Able to easily comprehend and write complex & efficient SQL queries
- Ability to understand, design and fully document end-to-end scalable IoT systems
- Expert in in building Well-Architected solutions using AWS Services (eg Lambda, Athena, S3 etc)
- Comfortable with of ES6+, TypeScript & emerging web technologies
- Experience of building secure, metered REST APIs and connectors for BI tools like Tableau and PowerBI
- Hands-on programmer
- Be passionate about understanding the business problem and using data to tell the stories in delivering solutions which drive client decisions.
- Lead by example by demonstrating best practice and mentoring of team members
- Clear thinker with a systematic problem-solving approach, breaking the problem down into simple achievable and realistically estimated steps
- Seeing a project through from conception into production and support ensuring quality throughout.
- Ensure high standards by instilling data quality checks, code reviews and documentation in work and team practices.
- Able to challenge solutions and processes in creating the best products and environment to work.
- Unafraid to own mistakes
- Customer focussed