• Experience in design and development of Full Stack applications using one or
more JS frameworks like ReactJS
• Good architectural & design skills.
• Strong coding, data structures, and algorithms skills
• The ability to own end-to-end responsibility - right from the requirement to
• The ability to produce bug-free and production-grade code.
• Lead the team by example.
• Help design and code highly scalable and secure systems
• Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to
• Build stable and scalable applications that are unit and integration tested.
• Learn & Develop Leadership skills
• Understanding of CI/CD process and using Docker
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Node.js, ReactJS. Experience building microservices (REST APIs) using
• AWS experience integrating technologies like SQS, SNS, SES, Lambda, API
• Experience with one or more RDBMS databases like MySql, PostgreSQL
• Experience with one or more NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra,
DynamoDB, Aerospike, Elastic Search, Redis, neo4j, etc.
• Caching technologies like: Redis, Elastic cache,
• Cloud Providers like AWS/ Google Cloud / Azure
• CI / CD: Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable Node JS modules
- Building high performance frontend applications with react
- Responsible for End-to-end ownership of modules, including designing, development, validation, deployment
- Understanding fully synchronous behavior of Nodejs
- Familiarity with Workers/child processes & performance tuning
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages (MySQL, and MongoDB)
- Strong knowledge of the common Node Js & React or web server exploits and their solutions
What you need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline
- 1 to 3 years of Software Development experience
- Deep hands-on technical experience in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Experience with full software lifecycle methodology, including; coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to identify, empathize with and delight the customer
- Comfortable working with different Technologies across all of them as and when needed
- Strong knowledge on technologies/frameworks that we work on - Microservices Architecture, Python, Rest/gRPC, Node.js, MySQL, Postgres, AWS, ReactJS, React Native, Kubernetes.
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bit.ly/expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1641465764376134&usg=AOvVaw0pudjIbbbjcRyDnHq4h3Hp">bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/3sFG0G1&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1641465764376174&usg=AOvVaw3HPdIZ4rLeLZIuPy_xo2Mj">https://bit.ly/3sFG0G1
Watch Explainer Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/3zeBmRM&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1641465764376211&usg=AOvVaw1dUiGitLAiT2L9qDG01nSd">https://bit.ly/3zeBmRM
We at Expertrons are looking out for Technical Architect.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Develop a roadmap for moving existing monolithic applications to a highly scalable microservice architecture and implementation of the same as long term goal.
Scoping, Planning, and technical architecture for all projects.
Perform high-level analysis of any new requirements/change requests to the solution from a technical standpoint
Define architecture blueprints & take complete technical ownership of high-level design, tech stack - from backend systems to frontend aspects & non-functional attributes
Own the technology roadmap and vision of the team
Work with engineering teams in building high-quality and highly resilient scalable
Drive some of the company-wide tech initiatives striving towards continuous technical excellence of our platforms
Hands-on expertise in Architecting and developing large scale web applications with MERN stack
Experience with the operational aspects of deploying and operating in AWS environment
Hands-on experience in NodeJS, Express and MongoDB related tech stack building REST APIs, with experience/exposure to front end stack like react and react native
Knowledge of enterprise design patterns and practices
Should know security best practices
Solid troubleshooting skills and ability to suggest to team members ways to look for the root cause of problems.
Deep understanding of continuous integration, and continuous delivery and DevOps principles. Embrace cloud mindset and start-up culture in your team
Working knowledge of Git + Git Flow, Jira, GitLab
Experience with API design using OpenAPI (Swagger) specifications
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full
software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source
control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to
collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in developing web application using .Net
• Minimum 1 year of experience in cloud native application development using AWS or
Azure or google cloud.
• Expertise in working with relational and non-relational databases.
• Working experience in Test driven development (TDD).
• Working experience in SOLID principles.
• Experience and understanding of Agile Development methodologies, especially Scrum.
• Fast learner, open to learning new technologies when needed.
the application flow and APIs as the backend.
• Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to
• Self-directed and detail oriented.
Morningstar is an equal opportunity employer.
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
• You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++.
• You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
• You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
• You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
• You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
• You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
• You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
• You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
• You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
• You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
• You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
• You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
• Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
• Excellent programming skills in any object oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
• Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
Experience :- 1-3yr
Location :- Mohali
work from office
5 Days working culture
Flora2000 was established in 1999 by Mr. Rehan Yar Khan (Founder & CEO) as an online floral & gift retailer and extended its delivery services across the globe. It is the leader and pioneer of the concept of flowers and gifts in over 190 countries worldwide. Flora2000 passionately strives to be the largest premium-gifting leader with flowers, gifts, cakes being the core verticals driven by people first approach and innovation in all spheres of business.
We strive to give our customers a wow experience through continuous innovation of premium products and services by using world class technology and processes. From exquisite bouquets to gift baskets to flowering planters, you are sure to find the perfect expression of your message in our online floral boutique.
We have offices in Mumbai, Europe & UAE.
Please visit Flora2000.com for more information
We are looking for a PHP developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse devices. The primary focus will be the development of PHP applications and their integration with back-end services.
We expect the Developer will have a broad experience at Flora2000 and will play a unique role in the organization.
· Write “clean”, well-designed code
· Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
· Design and build advanced applications for the PHP platform
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
· Ensure smooth operations of web processes and infrastructure
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
· Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
· Follow industry best practices Create regular and ad hoc reports.
Requirements: Attributes, Experience
· 4 to 8 Yrs experience.
· Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter, Zend, etc.).
· Experience in SQL, MySQL, Oracle & MongoDB.
· Experience with building restful JSON web services
· Strong knowledge of Restful Apis
· Knowledge of web technologies like Node.js or CorePHP.
· Strive for processes, quality and timely delivery.
· Good Exposure to versioning systems like git, stash.
· Experience building web services – WSDL, SOAP, REST.
· Detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated.
· Team player with ability to work effectively.
It all starts with an open culture and working environment with lots of transparency and freedom. Our bosses don’t sit in cabins, no one does. Our diaries are open so everyone can see what the other is doing…
B.Tech / B.E.
Position Reports to