Volody is an on-cloud enterprise software product Company providing AI-enabled Contract
Lifecycle Management Software (Volody CLM) for businesses globally. We help legal functions
to digitize & automate legal contract management processes using artificial intelligence tools,
machine learning modules, and workflows. Volody CLM enables businesses to reduce contract
execution time by 50%, saves cost, and enables paperless contract execution.
Job Profile –
Volody is looking for PHP Developers who can help build world-class scalable products which
can contribute to the success of ever-growing business needs.
1. 1 to 5 year’s experience working on PHP framework.
2. Should have knowledge of PHP frameworks like the falcon, Laravel, server
installation,troubleshooting, and advanced coding.
3. Good communication and teamwork.
4. Mumbai candidates only.
1. The candidate will be working on projects for leading corporates learning excellent product
2. The candidate will play a key role in building and enhancing the products for the company.
3. The candidate should know how to build a tech product from scratch.
4. Knowledge of PHP Frameworks, MySQL, jQuery, and Ubuntu is mandatory
Skills Required :
- Previous Working Experience As A PHP / Laravel Developer For 1-4 Years.
- In-Depth Knowledge Of Object-Oriented PHP And Laravel 5 PHP Framework.
- Hands-On Experience With SQL Schema Design, SOLID Principles, REST API Design, Etc. MySQL Profiling And Query Optimization. Excellent Troubleshooting Skills.
- Good Project Management Skills. Creative And Efficient Problem Solver.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Prepare And Maintain All Applications Utilizing Standard Development Tools.
- Utilize Backend Data Services And Contribute To Increasing Existing Data Services API.
- Coordinate With Co-Developers And Keeps Project Manager Well Informed Of The Status Of Development Effort And Serves As A Liaison Between Development Staff And Project Manager.
- Keep Abreast Of New Trends And Best Practices In Web Development.
- Drupal 7 and Drupal 8/9 ecosystem components(Git, Composer, TWIG, theming, Site Building and Module development).
- Drupal user interface development to include user experience, theme development, and customization of community themes.
- Migrations and upgrades from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8 and can provide context or examples for your experience.
- Configuration and modification of contributed modules, implementation of standard hooks, and implementation of standard self-test regimes.
- Covering the "stack" of front-end web user interfaces and web servers through to back-end analysis and storage systems.
- Back-end technologies like NodeJS, Python, or Ruby and scalable server technologies.
- Must be familiar with component driven development and design processes.
- Setup and integrate various APIs
- Dealing with scripts written in different languages (PHP, Node.js, Python, PhantomJS, Ruby)
- Must be an R & D specialist
- Keep up-to-date with advanced concepts
- Adaptable to learn new technologies
- Knowledge on Linux and its commands
- Fast in debugging the code
- Should be a quick learner
- Good at communication
- Minimum 3 Years of experience in PHP7
- 1 Year experience in Node.js/Python
- Good work experience in PHP7
- Strong knowledge in OOPS.
- Proven knowledge on REST and SOAP API integrations
- Experience in composer installations
- Good knowledge of MongoDB and MySql
- Knowledge of versioning tools (SVN/GIT)
- Having knowledge on Amazon AWS and Google Cloud Platform is an added advantage
- Having knowledge of elastic search is an added advantage
- Good to have knowledge on p threads
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
- Integrating the front-end elements built by yourco-workers into the application.
- Integrating user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Integrating data storage solutions (MySQL / MongoDB, Redis, S3, Elasticsearch)
- Integrating Amazon Web Services (RDS, S3, CloudFront, Elasticsearch Service etc.)
- Managing code in repositories
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
What you need to have:
- B.Tech / B.E.; BCA; MCA; Any Graduation
- Basic knowledge of PHP web framework (Laravel, CI etc.) or Strong knowledge of Magneto/ OpenCart
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Basic understanding of MVC design patterns
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook)
- Basic understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Self-motivated and ready for challenges
- Team member with excellent communication skills.
- A desire to learn new skills and technologies
- The ability to seek solutions independently
- The drive to work in a fast-paced environment
We are seeking an experienced web developer to join our friendly team to participate in the development of the next-generation app.
You will take a lead role in the technical side of our company with room to grow as we continue to grow.
Technologies/Frameworks: PHP, Laravel, Lumen, mySQL/postgres, react,
Skills Required :
- Extensive experience in PHP and Laravel (OOP experience).
- REST APIs and Integrations technologies
- JSON Language and scripting
- Familiarity with Bitbucket (Git), Node
- Database Management tools such as MySQL.
- Understanding of coding best practices.
What you'll do :
- Work with us to contribute and plan ideas for features and improvements to the platform. Write clean, functional code on back-end to develop new features, integrations and refine existing ones.
Software engineering - Bengaluru and remote
Building products at BiCSoM is about turning dreams and ideas into lovable technology and design solutions. As a mindful member of the BiCSoM team you will create rule-breaking backend systems for mobile applications and websites using Php, Laravel, Lumen, MySQL, PostgresSQL and AuroraDB. Large number of people across the globe use our products everyday, we take pride in wearing ‘Made with love in India’ on our sleeves.
What are we looking for?
- We expect you to have your domain knowledge of Php, MySQL, AuroraDB, PostgresSQL, Laravel, Lumen, REST APIs and AWS based scalable backend development
- There are few skills which you need to have from get-go:
- You are a problem solver, polite and someone who values team members and customers
- You respect time and understand, lost time never comes back
- You have the ability to explain your algorithms and solutions and understand how to ask questions with respect to mobile app development and web development scenarios
- You are a smart and energetic talent from engineering and computer science background
- Based on the situations you can contribute individually or work with team and make work productive and fun
- In terms of day to day work, for 4-5 years you should have done the following:
- At least 8 to 10 live projects in Laravel, Lumen
- Handled team of 2 to 3 developers on Php
- Thorough understanding of MVC framework in Php using Laravel and Lumen
- Writing backend code with SOLID principle
- Unit testing of your code with Travis CLI
- Hands on experience with MySQL and PostgresSQL
- Rock solid understanding of Blade template engine
- Collaborative development with BitBucket or GIT and handling of code merge conflicts
- Documenting backend code and APIs using Swagger
- Expert Knowledge of code deployment on AWS is a must
- Knowledge of NoSQL will be an added advantage
- Expert in Linux, and understanding of Ubuntu OS
- Work location: Bengaluru city and Remote
- Working days - 6 days a week
Welcome to BiCSoM careers:
BiCSoM Technologies Private Limited is committed to breakthrough innovation and success for its team members. From our mindful culture of compassion and wisdom to passionate customer success philosophy, this is one awesome place to work! So come and experience what it takes to build digital products which are loved by millions of users across the globe. You will find speed, agility, fun and supportive culture where we are responsible for each other’s success.
- BiCSoM is a registered startup under the Startup India initiative of Government of India and a DIPP registered MSME
- BiCSoM was recognized as one of the top AR/VR startups in India in 2018 in DCB Bank innovation carnival