Nice to have: python
Must frameworks and technologies: Springboot, kafka, MQTT, docker/kubernetes, REST APIs
Persistence layer: MongoDB, Elastic Search, Any GraphDB (Neo4j/Arango), SQL, HBase
Must have: Exposure in large scale architecture (Concept of queues, micro services, functional programming)
Must have: Strong Data structure and design principles
Expert in developing Node.js applications, Strong understanding of NPM and modular application development skills building, Proficiency and hands-on experience with Node.js, Express, Sockets, MongoDB/Elasticsearch/Redis/MySQL, Apache Kafka/Google PubSub, Experience of working in MEAN Stack is a plus)
Role: Java developer
Experience: 4+ years
○ Working experience on JAVA,Spring Boot. (on building web services?)
○ NOSQL DynamoDB knowledge is plus
○ Working experience in building micro services and distributed systems
○ Working experience on using messaging queues RabbitMQ/Kafka is plus
3.Develop and maintain all server-side components.
4.Develop high-performance and scalable APIs to serve clients.
5.Collaborate with front-end developers on the integration of well written APIs.
6.Implement effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
7.Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review
changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
8.Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
9.Run diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and provide technical support.
10.Be our NodeJS champion by keeping an eye out for emerging technologies and recommending
11. You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code
reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve
12. Design back end services for various business processes
13. You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application
and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
14. Design server side architecture
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
Skills & Qualifications
4-12 years of experience in Java Development.
Excellent verbal and written English communication is a must. You may have to interact with clients directly.
Technology agnostic approach is a must. Ready to adopt new technology and a faster learning curve.
Writing scalable, maintainable and reusable code.
Keen interest in SAAS based products and mobile applications.
Experience working with Distributed Systems
Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, API Design Experience with Event-Driven Architecture, Multithreading
Kafka iOS Experience with Event Sourcing Reactive and Functional
Programming Strong understanding of best practices for creating/working with Microservices
Experience implementing Message Brokers and Messaging subsystems(experience working with Kafka a strong plus)
Be open-minded, creative, and self-critical; be collaborative and communicative
Have experience with and curiosity about agile and lean philosophies
Experience working with small teams to ship products to market
Have experience developing full-service consumer, employee and business applications
Language agnostic and experienced polyglot Passion for Working Software and SOLID principles
Experience with designing and refactoring complex systems
Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD) Interest in working in a pair-programming environment Deep understanding of design patterns and applying them in production environments
Passion for enabling team members
Java 8 or Java 11. Both are LTS. The project will be on Java11
AWS and AWS Aurora
- Flexible time schedule.
- Work from home or work from anywhere.
- Health insurance.
- Team building activities.
- Training and conference tickets.
Qualification: Doesn’t matter. Skills and experience do.
Experience: 3+ years or experience in building scalable, distributed and complex back-end for products and applications
- Architect scalable, distributed and large-scale web and mobile solutions from scratch
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code and APIs
- Creating complex database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Hands on experience with NodeJs and SQL is a must
- PHP/Python knowledge experience is a plus
- Hands on experience with cloud technologies is a strong plus
- Knowledge of NoSql database is a plus
- Experience with AWS services is a strong plus
Candidates must be based out of Mumbai. Work from office + home model.
We highly value talent and experience. Competitive salary or better. ESOP options depending on the fitment.
|Upgrade existing Java (1.6) application running on Apache Tomcat to new Java (1.8) version and new Apache Tomcat version|
|Make necessary code changes for porting application to new Java versions and Tomcat versions|
|Set up new application environments for Dev, SIT and Production|
|Perform unit testing and support user testing.|
|Deploy new upgraded application in production|
|Provide post implementation support.|
|Analyze and resolve defects coming out of testing and post production deployment.|
|Modify existing application code to use Sql Server as backend.|
|Develop Java code as needed.|
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the Node Js . You must also possess a strong knowledge of Mongo DB
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Work in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications
- Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
- 1+ years' of experience in web development and software design
- Expertise in Strapi will be a plus point
- should be able to create the APIs
- Payment Gateway Integration( Stripe)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and Build API/Micro services using Spring boot.
- Experience in Spring Reactive programming.
- Exposure to docker and containerization
- Developing enterprise grade highly scalable java-based application
- Writing test cases using Java testing framework like JUnit, Mockito.
- Proficient understanding of code version tools, such as Git, SVN
- Displaying initiative and an ability to lead others, and develop applications team disciplined manner
- Participating in application solutions including assisting with planning and architectural design, development, resolution of technical issues, and application rationalization.
- Utilizing and applying robust analytic thinking with the ability to identify, debug, and resolve technical issues.
- Achieving significant contributions within a small team of developers to lead teams and deliver solutions within an Agile methodology, whilst ensuring quality, timeliness and team-wide adherence to good architectural practice and guidelines.
- Good Experience in Application Software Design and Development, Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Software Testing and Debugging.
- Conduct peer code reviews