- Design and development of IT infrastructure of Jobaaj Group which includes multiple sites,
ensuring the best user experience.
- Help to design new functionality and features in our existing products like job portal or learning management system.
- Willing to complete the development of new products.
- Having experience of PHP frameworks(Laravel and codeigniter) will preferred
- Having Experience of JS framwork (React, Node, Angular, Vue) strongly preferred
- Strong familiarity with OOPS
- Experience integrating third party APIs, familiarity with both REST and SOAP APIs is required!
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Outcome driven and able to deliver both speed and quality output.
- Take ownership and see it through from idea to execution.
- Problem solvers
- Hustlers: Relentlessly pushing boundaries to deliver.
- Architect brand-new software solutions to fulfill project requirements
- Create, design, and implement layouts for new and existing application features
- Create and maintain database designs for data storage and processing
- Maintain legacy code written by other developers, including bug fixes
- Integrate external software libraries and APIs into existing projects
- Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in computer science, software engineering, programming, or equivalent
- Proficiency with MongoDB and MySQL
- Proficiency with Dart/Flutter framework
- Proficiency with AWS suite
- Experience with Terraform preferred
- Understanding of code deployment tools such as Jenkins, Capistrano, and ElectricFlow
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with the design and implementation of APIs
- Understanding of code versioning and management with Git
- Track record of successfully managing multiple company or customer websites
- Familiarity with common programming design patterns and best practices
- Experience with common web development tools and services, such as version control software, package managers, and CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time-management and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Notice Period: 0-45 days
Mandatory Skill Set:
Responsibilities : -
Responsible for system design and architecture of functional prototypes and production ready systems. - Sound knowledge of various Open Source MVC Frameworks. - Proven record for building scalable and reliable systems - Hands on experience with writing quality code with ability to communicate trade offs, risks and benefits. - Should be able to work and manage team members who contribute to day to day tasks. - Sharing feedback for peer members and mentoring them as a part of their career growth. - Co-ordinating with team lead / product team for etas and progress on product pipeline. - Evaluate and resolve product related issues.
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer for a client of ours, that is headquartered in USA and is operating in the field of health tech space, offering an innovative solution for dominate health issues. The company is well funded and backed by investors like Sequoia Capital.
They are looking for people who are interested to join their company and help them make an impact on their product development and growth.
In this role you will be part of the Product Engineering Team, and will be responsible for working with cross functional teams.
5+ years experience, having worked on both frontend and backend development - hands on development experience from front end, middle tier and back end.
3+ years of experience building Restful web service using node.js
3+ years of experience for writing batch/cron jobs using Python and shell scripting
Experience in database techs - mongodb, mysql, redis, elastic search
Experience of building applications deployed on the cloud using AWS, Docker and kubernetes
Good to have : - understanding of code versioning tools like Git
Experience or understanding of JS based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Webpack and NPM
Good communication, willingness to work in a diverse team, and a fast paced environment would be a requirement to be successful in this role.
Degree in Computer science would be preferred / equivalent professional experience in product companies.
- Designing and deploying database
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Designing and constructing REST API
- Mentoring other developers of the team with code and design reviews
What you need to have:
- Strong proficiency Primary Stack (Golang, Node.Js, Express, ES6, Docker, AWS, PHP, Laravel, Microservices, Rest APIs)
- Strong proficiency in Database tools (MongoDB, Mongoose, MySQL, Postgres, Eloquent, Sequelize, DynamoDB, Lucid Models, PDO, Redis, Memcached, GraphQL)
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests Proficiency with Git
- Proficiency in tools (Ajax, Axios, TDD, OOP, MVC, jQuery, npm, Webpack, Guzzle, Git, HTML, CSS, Linux, Kubernetes,SVN, Blade, Ubuntu, PHPunit, jest, JIRA)
- Strong proficiency in AWS, or similar environments (Microservices, Docker, AWS, Lambda, S3 bucket, SQS).
A passionate technologist with a brilliant growth hacker mindset
Experienced with creating SaaS applications with a dynamic front end, REST APIs, backend
databases, operational monitoring aspects for use by multiple simultaneous client accounts
Familiar with integration of the SaaS application with data pipelines and ML engines that generate
output that is consumed by SaaS users.
Work in global teams, across timezones and be ready to support customer deployments of
software you create.
Enjoy writing good quality code, with best practices for design documentation.
Be familiar with AWS and potentially also GCP and Azure.
Excited to make customers successful and feel pride of ownership in the solutions enabled by your work
React, HTML, CSS, Charting packages like Chart.js or D3.js
SQL and NoSQL databases (Redshift, DRUID, MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB etc)
AWS (most important), GCP, Azure
Microservices for APIs
CICD, test driven development
About the Role:
We are looking for passionate and highly motivated Technologist who has delivered rock solid software solutions for industry leading enterprises with lean and agile teams. We are looking for an engineer with a strong technical background, thorough understanding of testing methodologies, a passion for quality, and a desire to make a positive change in our products.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work on FieldEZ product development
- Perform requirements analysis, design, coding, unit testing, reviewing and implementation
- Work closely with the manager to prioritize the requirements based on technical dependencies for product development
- Provide mentoring and coaching to junior team members
- Team management and customer management
Skills & Experience
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Information Technology
- Experience with REST APIs
- Work on Design patterns, UML Design (Any UML tool is fine), Application and DB clustering.
- Very good understanding of database (MySQL or Oracle), knowledge in query performance optimization
- Knowledge of development lifecycle, standards, approaches, utilities, and environment
- Exposure to responsive / progressive web development would be an added advantage.
B.Tech/ B.E or M.Tech/M.E (Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication/ Information Science) , MCA from a reputed School and University.
As engineeing lead, you would be responsible for driving day to day development activities including coordination with customers and project management team in US. You are expected to be hands-on with the technology stacks we work with so you can contribute as a developer across projects on need basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead the engineering effort across projects
- Interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages including Application Architecture, Design and Development
- Understand client's business requirements and be able to map them to technology solutions and make them work
- Design and build modern solutions informed by a deep understanding of cloud architecture and how distributed systems operate at scale
- Provide regular support and guidance to teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution
- Establish and enforce best development and engineering practices including QA and DevOps
- Lead and manage your own team, but also get down to coding, testing, and designing solutions as and when needed
- Communicate effectively with teams, clients and business leaders within the company
- Minimum 6+ years of experience designing and building full stack applications using UI frameworks like Angular, React or Vue.JS and backend frameworks like Node.JS/ExpressJS or Python/Django/Flask or Laravel/Yii2/Symphony
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a Technical Lead mentoring team of 3 to 5 developers
- Strong knowlegde of cloud and distributed systems (AWS, GCP, Azure). Cloud certifications would be an added advantage.
- Deep knowledge of relational databases, SQL and NoSQL databases. Experience with Graph databases like Neo4j is desirable.
- Proficient in Git and CI-CD frameworks
- Strong communicator with visual, verbal, and writing skills to clearly articulate complex design problems and solutions
- Ability to work in an agile environment