About Artificial Learning Systems India Private Limited
JD - Python Developer
- Design and implement software features based on requirements
- Architect new features for products or tools
- Articulate and document designs as needed
- Prepare and present technical training
- Provide estimates and status for development tasks
- Work effectively in a highly collaborative and iterative development process
- Work effectively with the Product, QA, and DevOps team.
- Troubleshoot issues and correct defects when required
- Build unit and integration tests that assure correct behavior and increase the maintainability of the code base
- Apply dev-ops and automation as needed
- Commit to continuous learning and enhancement of skills and product knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in development and design
- Proficiency in Python and extensive knowledge of the associated libraries Extensive experience with Python data science libraries: TensorFlow, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, etc.
- Strong skills in producing visuals with algorithm results
- Strong SQL and working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and other data storage technologies
- Strong web development skills Advance knowledge with ORM and data access patterns
- Experienced working using Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Deep knowledge of DevOps practices and cloud services
- Strong collaboration and verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, organized, and thorough
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team-oriented mindset
- Fast learner and creative capacity for developing innovative solutions to complex problems
PYTHON, SQL, TensorFlow, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas
Key Skills :
Experience Required : 3 - 6 Yrs
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Execute a full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable, reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good knowledge of Core Java (Minimum Version 8)
- J2EE with a good understanding of Servlets and JSP
- Experience in Spring Modules – Spring IOC and AOP, Spring Boot (version 2 plus), JDBC
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise – level applications using Java/J2EE technologies such as Spring, Hibernate, Rest services.
- Web Services (including SOAP, XML, XML Schema, JSON, and REST)
- Tools required: Maven,Eclipse, Github, and Swagger
- Good knowledge of SQL and Redis (NOSql)
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Ability to develop software in Java or any other OOPS languages
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing Web Applications using at least one popular Web Framework (Spring)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related fields.
- Eight to Ten years of Software Engineering or Software Development experience, preferably in a related field.
REPORTING: This position will report to HOD
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Remote (Pan India) & In-Office – Jaipur, India
Summer - 1:30pm-10:30pm IST
Winter - 2:30pm-11:30pm IST
- Coding and creating functional web applications and optimizing code for increasing response time and efficiency.
- Coordinating with front-end developers and providing server-side algorithms of user-facing web application elements.
- Analyzing the goals and requirements, handling bugs and errors and providing solutions for the same.
- Interacting with the database for storing data and ensuring that every user has access to what they search.
- Accomplishing the projects and goals within the deadline.
- Managing APIs that are executed across the devices.
- Participating in defining the architecture of the system.
- In-depth knowledge of PHP and related frameworks. Knowledge of Ruby, Python, NodeJs, and Java will be an added advantage.
- Good Communication, Analytical, Logical, and Leadership skills.
- Ability to manage a hosting environment along with database administration such as MySQL, Oracle.
- Excellent knowledge of APIs (REST, SOAP) and Web services.
- Capable of scaling applications to handle the load changes.
- Knowledge of version control, such as GIT.
- Knowledge of accessibility and security compliance.
We are looking out for a technically driven "Backend Developer" for one of our premium client
Experience: 2-7 years of experience into Backend developement wit Java/Python
Senior Software Engineer (Python)
Fulfil’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how millions of customer orders are fulfilled by merchants. Our products need to handle information at massive scale. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas into our technology.
As a senior software engineer, you will work on our python based ORM and applications that scales to handle millions of transactions every hour. This is mission critical software and your primary focus will be building robust and scalable solutions that are easy to maintain.
In this role, you will be collaborating closely with the rest of the team working on different layers of infrastructure in an international environment. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product are important.
What You’ll Do:
- Own definition and implementation of API interfaces (REST and GraphQL). We take pride in our 100% open API with over 600 endpoints.
- Implement simple solutions to complex business logic that enables our merchants to manage financials, orders and shipments across millions of transactions.
- Build reusable components and packages for future use.
- Translate specs and user stories into reviewable, test covered patches.
- Peer review code and refactor existing code.
- Integrate with our eCommerce partners (Shopify, BigCommerce, Amazon), shipping partners (UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL) and EDI.
- Manage Kubernetes and Docker based global deployment of our infrastructure.
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- Experience working with ORMs like SQLAlchemy or Django
- Experience with SQL and databases (Postgres preferred)
- Experience in developing large server side applications and microservices
- Ability to create high quality code
- Experience with python testing tools (pytest) and test automation
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like GIT
- Strong sense of ownership and leadership quality
- Experienced in the tools of our web stack
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company
- Experience with ReactJS, Google Cloud, Heroku
- Cloud deployment and scaling experience
Fulfil.io helps high growth, high volume merchants simplify operations and scale for growth. With the rise in omni-channel commerce, Fulfil was founded with the simple idea that merchant operations need to be simplified in order to deliver amazing retail experiences. Fulfil enables businesses to turn their back office operations into an accelerator for growth by integrating order management, inventory management, warehouse management, vendor/supplier management, wholesale, manufacturing, financials and customer service, into one seamless solution. We believe merchants should love their operations platform, and we work hard to make that happen every single day. Fulfil.io is a trusted solution for brands like EndySleep, Mejuri, Lie-Nielson Toolworks, and many more.
Fulfil.io is a venture backed technology company with offices in San Francisco, Toronto, and Bangalore. The team is made up of people who want to feel challenged at work, be the best at their craft and learn from one another. We come from different backgrounds and experiences, all passionate about the work we do, the team we do it with, and the customers we do it for. Join us in our journey to simplify operations and empower merchants around the world!