- Experience in .Net Core, MVC framework, WebAPI
- Deep understanding of programming principles and OOPS concepts.
- Strong Coding Discipline
- Comprehensive knowledge on Good Practices, Coding guidelines, General Programming Paradigms
- Excellent verbal communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Good experience in Error handling & debugging techniques
- Strong Logical, analytical & problem solving skills
- Ability to build well maintained libraries & tools based on the business needs
- Experience in mentoring the teams and helping them
- Azure / AWS DevOps knowledge is desirable but not a must.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Bayasoft Private Limited
We are looking for a C# .Net Developer with experience in API and Node.js to produce scalable
software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full
software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You should be comfortable
around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party
libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
• Work with development teams and product managersto ideate software solutions.
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
• Write effective APIs.
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
• Create security and data protection settings.
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
• Write technical documentation.
• Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software.
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
• Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
• Familiarity with common stacks
Nodejs and .Net)
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MS SQL, Mogo DB)
• Good to have- Cloud knowledge (Azure, AWS)
• Strong command on API Development with C# .Net, Nodejs
• Good to have- knowledge on multiple back-end languages ( Java, Python) and knowledge of
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Great attention to detail
• Organizational skills
Experience – 3+ Years
Php and framework full stack developer
Knowledge of Nodejs and python an added advantage
Understands ci cd and webapp deployment
Aws development and deployment understanding
Skills and Qualifications:
- A Master’s degree in computer application or B. tech is required.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Required minimum 3 years of experience.
- Experience developing web applications using .NET Framework 4.5.
- Design building and maintaining efficient and reusable C# code using design patterns.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology/ Kanban concepts is a plus.
- Contribute to the Agile software development process including: design, programming, testing, documentation, quality assurance and implementation.
- High proficiency in English (Written and oral) is mandatory.
We enable humans & machines with internet connectivity at a price that they can afford.
The inspiration for Wifi Dabba came from the founders working together for the last decade in the mobile application industry and realising the biggest reason for user churn being access to cheap and affordable internet access. From having worked on ground onboarding users and facing poor connectivity issues all the time, we took it on ourselves to fix the internet access problem for the common citizen.
At Wifi Dabba (YC W17), we are building a low cost, scalable & distributed Wi-Fi infrastructure to connect next billion users online. We do this by deploying a grid of lasers (Free Space Optics) over the cities & town and bring cheap and fast internet for everyone. We enable anyone to buy 1 gig of data access at a time at a price they can afford. Sachetization of internet access is the foundation to rebuilding internet for all. We do this by leveraging crypto and blockchain to truly make internet infrastructure ownership distributed — our vision is to be connectivity layer for the Web3 world.
Why work with us?
- You will get the chance to be an early team member at a fast-growth YC startup.
- You get to define the future of telecom infrastructure ownership and operations.
- We’re a tight-knit team where you'll learn a ton and have ownership.
- Opportunity to build for the next billion users.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Strong engineering background preferably in Computer Science
- Experience architecting, developing, and testing full-stack code end-to-end
- Experience working with relational & NoSQL databases
- Experience with AWS services
- Experience working with MERN Stack, performing unit/feature testing, and managing REST APIs.
- Knowledge of any one frontend framework/libraries like Angular/VueJs/ReactJS.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools like GIT, SVN.
- Experience in building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience in designing and developing responsive design websites with any frontend css frameworks like Bootstrap/Tailwind CSS.
- Build backend APIs and services that power new products that interact with Solana (or other) blockchains
- Build front-end Web3 interfaces that interact with your backend code
- Participate in design discussions with business users, web producers and engineering teams.
- Perform requirements analysis, high-level design, effort estimation for new business requirements and feature enhancements.
- Write clean, concise, and sustainable code.
- Team player who enjoys collaborative effort.
- Entrepreneurial mindset (we encourage all employees to be future founders and this can be a great stepping stone towards that)
- You’re passionate about crypto, Web3
- Customer-centric and passionate about working in a small & focused team
- Previous experience building/working in telecom software or infrastructure
- Previous experience building web3 project - DeFi / Blockchain infrastructure
- Previous experience at a high-growth, fast-paced startup
We are looking for a PHP Developer to join our Tech team.
He will be responsible for writing and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and zeal to learn from an existing highly experienced team.
Job Location: Sector 48, Gurugram (HR)
- Writing code for APIs
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Write effective, scalable code
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
Fresher or Minimum 01 years of work experience as a PHP Developer
Familiar with any PHP framework (optional) – Laravel, AWS, Bitbucket, OOPS, Bitbucket / GitHub
- FULL-STACK PHP/MySQL development in CODEIGNITOR FRAMEWORK (LARAVEL, ZEND, CAKE, SYMPHONY frameworks acceptable) using AGILE METHODOLOGY
- Cross-functioning with our product development team wherein you’ll tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use UIs and API interfaces
- Follow the coding guideline standards to ensure a bug free code as per industry norms
- Complete unit testing of the code before sending it for review
- Participate in the complete agile software delivery cycle, including development, testing, troubleshooting etc.
- Participate in process improvement program to improve the overall quality of the delivery process.
- This role offers good exposure in E-COMMERCE SEGMENT with HIGHLY SCALABLE design solutions
- Min of 3 years of relevant experience in PHP/MySQL using CODEIGNITOR framework development is a must (exposure to LARAVEL, ZEND, CAKE, SYMPHONY framework is acceptable)
KEY TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Proven knowledge of PHP/MySQL stack using CODEIGNITOR (preferable) framework for FULL-STACK development
- Responsive Front End Designs with adaptability to various screen sizes
- Scalable Back-End design architecture with DBMS and Caching
- Familiarity with REST web services and RESTful APIs. Knowledge of SOAP would be an added advantage
- UI design principles, patterns, and best practices, preferably MVC, MVVM, MVP
- Good knowledge of MySQL, JS/JQuery for database management
- Proficiency in code versioning tools/Source Code Repositories like GIT, SVN
- Experience with offline storage, threading (AJAX), and performance tuning
- Agile/Scrum methodology using JIRA or any agile tool
- Knowledge of the open-source PHP ecosystem, OOPs and the libraries
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with continuous integration
DESIRED INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:
- Self-learner with passion for learning new technologies along with a creative problem-solving approach
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Should be adaptable to new ideas and have an out of box thinking approach
- Effective interpersonal communication skills in a highly collaborative team environment
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- B.E/ B. Tech/ M. Tech in Computer Science/ Electronics Communication/ IT engineering
- M.Sc. (Computer Science or IT)/ MCA from a reputable institute
- Good communication in written and spoken English
Srijan Technologies is a 18+ year-old technology services firm. For a large part of its life, Srijan has specialised in building content management systems with expertise in PHP-based open-source CMS’, specifically Drupal. In recent years Srijan has diversified into
i) Data Engineering using NodeJS and Python,
ii) Data Science -- Analytics and Machine Learning and
iii) API Management using APIGEE.
Srijan is approx 400 people. Srijan’s development offices in India are located in New Delhi, Gurugram, Goa, Bangalore and Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon, and Goa are the largest offices. In addition, a few developers & delivery leads are located in several countries globally -- USA (New York, Charlotte), Singapore, Philippines (Manila), Australia (Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne), Germany (Berlin), Japan (Tokyo). In each of these countries, Srijan has a functional legal subsidiary.
Srijan works largely with enterprises or mid-large sized global firms and focuses on recurring business from these accounts, thereby bringing much-needed predictability of revenue for high-growth companies. It works with several top brands at the moment.
The firm is beginning to invest in startups and in joint research projects with top institutes. For instance, it recently partnered with IIT-Delhi to invest in an 18-month project for building a solution for ‘Honey traceability using Blockchain’.
The leadership team at Srijan has set itself an audacious goal of reaching $25 million in revenue (while maintaining healthy EBITDA margins) in FY 2020 -- doubling our revenues. This requires significant technology and delivery leadership bandwidth to be created in the firm to ensure our high-quality standards are not compromised.
Each year Srijan donates 7% of its profits to Srijan Foundation Trust a registered non-profit which runs several projects including non-formal schools (directly or via partner organizations) and Indic civilizational projects such as #SrijanTalks.
Srijan’s team of enterprise Drupalists are helping our customers build cutting-edge web experiences, migrate to Drupal, tune and improve their Drupal implementations, and advise on all things Drupal and web architecture.
With the rapid adoption of Drupal as a web platform, and with our growing number of technical development projects supporting our clients and partners, our Technical Architects are in high demand. They consult remotely or travel on-site periodically to work with some of the most talented technologists and some of the hottest web properties on leading-edge web development projects.
Engagements vary by customer and can include anything from custom coding and mentoring of partner and client teams to application design and ongoing guidance on architecture through development and application launch.
● Prior experience building, leading, and architecting Drupal applications.
- Knowledge of Drupal 8, 9 is a plus.
- Knowledge of at least 1-2 non-PHP frameworks. Perform complex Drupal development tasks including custom module development using the Drupal API system and hooks from major Drupal core systems
● Ability to guide technical discussions with both technical and non-technical audiences
● Ability to negotiate mutually agreeable outcomes with clients, partners, and Srijan stakeholders.
● Ability to perform complex Drupal development tasks including custom module development using the Drupal API system and hooks from major Drupal core systems
● Experience defining and scope a technical solution for large scale Drupal projects
● Experience working in a consulting or agency environment with direct interaction with enterprise-level clients preferred.
● Excellent ability to partner with both internal and external stakeholders.
● Strong leadership and presentation skills.
● Passion for the web, open-source development.
● Deep experience architecting web solutions.
- Understanding of HTTP Layers
- Understanding of API Modeling
- Understanding the caching layers
- Understanding of Microservice architecture.
- Understanding of the Event bus system.
● PHP, Drupal, MySQL, SQL administration, and optimization, and Unix/Linux or Windows server.
● 7+ years developing Drupal applications.
● Must be a self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
● Knowledge of or experience with other CMS technologies and/or open-source technology is a plus.
● Long-time Drupalists, that are active contributors, are well rewarded, but we’ll also help great developers and consultants become one
● Experience providing technical support or consulting strongly preferred.
● Strong problem-solving abilities, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure.
● Excellent interpersonal and English communication skills.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
● Understanding of Virtualisation and containerization.
● Well versed with Build, Bake, and Run process of CI/CD
● Understanding of Debugging, Performance optimization and CI/Cd tools.
● Should have a pulse of the latest technology trend.
- Experience of design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET MVC, APIs, AngularJs and/or Angular, Windows Forms and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, eg. SOA
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience with APIs, Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
Villa Plus is UK's leading villa holiday tour operator, providing holiday makers the ability to book their own private villas across Europe. Customers have a choice of close to 2000 villas in 19 destinations with option of booking flights, car hire, transfers and travel insurance. Over the last 33 years Villa Plus has catered for holidays for nearly 200,000 customers and it manages about 50,000 bookings annually online.
Our digital platform, http://www.villaplus.com">www.villaplus.com runs totally in Azure Cloud. A headless CMS platform is used for non-villa marketing content. Ash software is value-added partner and technical arm of Villa Plus which aims at delivering delightful experience to customers.
7+ years in Product development
- Bachelor / Masters degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development
Our team is highly motivated and is looking for a senior engineer who can steer the team technically in our vision.
Strong belief in software craftsmanship and practicing it in day-to-day work, expert in Microsoft .NET technology stack is a must.
A good team player with expertise working as part of Agile teams. Hands-on experience in practicing Scrum, XP and Kanban.
- Strong hands-on experience in web development using ASP.NET MVC and C#.
- Usage of SQL and no SQL databases
- Hands on experience in test-driven development and DevOps practices
- Strong design capabilities, following SOLID principles using C#
- Well-versed with pair-programming
- Working on solutions hosted in cloud environments (AWS or Azure)
- Implementation of Continuous Delivery processes
- Usage of Git
- Good understanding of Behaviour-driven development and domain-driven design
The following would be beneficial:
- Working in the travel and hospitality domain including:
- .Net core 2.0, Web API
- Frontend: Angular7
- Automating business processes
- Integration with 3rd party systems
- Customer management, including CRM solutions
- Content management
- Booking and post sales flows, web and mobile solutions
Are you interested in working from home office?
- Comprehensive experience working with remote teams
- Excellent communicator
- Open to travel to Pune office occasionally
- Contribution to the product roadmap in one-week sprint model
- Helping your team to deliver at high velocity
- Practice and promote Agile practices
- Continuously learn and deliver incremental business value
- Use Continuous Delivery Practices
- Select the best tools to solve the problems at hand
- Mentor junior team members
- Effective collaboration and removal of silos
- Build high availability solutions.
- Development of asynchronous and/or multi-tiered scalable applications
Job Location Pune
- Are you a software craftsman and passionate coder with a proven track record of successful deliveries?
- Are you interested in a high growth career opportunity and enjoy building software that brings smiles to our customers?
Then you are someone who will enjoy this incredibly challenging role with us.