· Experience in object-oriented design/programming and proven experience as a Software Developer
· Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
· Self-starter with high level of commitment and motivation
About Mobile Programming
• Strong in Core Java (collections, multithreading, class loading, memory management,
transaction management etc.)
• Senior Java Developers using Java, J2EE, Spring, and Hibernate to develop web based
applications for enterprises; accessed from personal computers and mobile devices
• Candidate should have sound understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Design
• Candidate should have sound knowledge of Spring and Hibernate
• Candidate should be able to recommend appropriate frameworks, libraries, design and
• develop web applications based upon a set of requirements
• Extensive knowledge in Object Oriented Programming and Design
• Extensive knowledge of Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC
• Extensive knowledge in ORM frameworks such as Hibernate, MyBatis
• Extensive knowledge in design, creation and consumption of RESTful API
• Extensive knowledge in automated unit testing using JUnit, EasyMock, PowerMock, Mockito
• Thorough orientation towards Code reviews, Coding standards, Design Standards and Code
• Knowledge in design patterns
• Proactive approach to identify alternatives for a given problem statement
• Should have worked on enterprise class applications
• Should have worked in Agile environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
For Company Details please click the link below
Job Role-12 months(contract) which is extendable /permnanent
- Advanced Java skills, Spring, Spring Boot, REST APIs,
- Intermediate in Design Patterns and Principles
- Application is moving into PCF any cloud native experience is helpful
- DB: Oracle, SQL Server, RDBMS
- Network Infrastructure knowledge is helpful (work with network support team to troubleshoot)
- Production support skills are highly preferred.
- CI/ CD knowledge is helpful
- Junit for unit testing
- Java certifications are a huge plus
**Design development of software application in JAVA , using Oracle stack
- An ideal candidate is someone who works well with a cohesive team-oriented group of engineers, who have a passion for developing software, who enjoy solving problems in a challenging environment, and who have the desire to take their career to the next level.
- Participate in and lead day to day system development and maintenance activities of the team to meet service level agreements (SLAs) and create solutions with high level of innovation, cost effectiveness, high quality and faster time to market.
- Accountable for full systems development life cycle including creating high quality requirements documents, use-cases, design and other technical artifacts including but not limited to detailed test strategy/test design, performance benchmarking, release rollout and deployment plans, contingency/back-out plans, feasibility study, cost and time analysis and detailed estimates.
- Research and evaluate current and upcoming technologies and frameworks.
- Participate in PoCs (Proof of Concept) and help the Department with selection of Vendor Solutions, Technologies, Methodologies and Frameworks.
- Collaborate with Vendor Resources for Support of Products.
- Conduct brownbag sessions on new and upcoming technologies, methodologies and application appropriate frameworks. Ensure knowledge transfer of vendor technology to *** staff. Provide technical training to the other team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in related field.
- Broad understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
- Back end Java Development
- API- Restful Services
- Automated Unit Testing (J Unit)
- Spring MVC
- SQL skills- Ability to work with tables, views, and stored procedures
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
- Possesses strong communication skills -- both verbal and written and strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities and to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Code, develop, design and architect features related to the existing application. We
expect you to own modules end to end and take pride in the work products you
• Lead from the front, when it comes to delivering high quality work products. Serve
as a mentor to the team members
• Create and define performance metrics. Ideate, innovate and hack through the
existing systems to improve performance.
• Perform code reviews, set coding practices and guidelines within the team.
• Make sense of the product specs, be nimble in getting the issues resolved. Be a
Critical Functional Skills:
• Solid understanding and knowledge of Java/C/C++. You should understand the
concepts of multithreading, I/O, messaging, instrumentation etc and their
implementation in Java/Any other Object-Oriented Language.
• Proficiency in the implementation of algorithms and the use of advanced data
structures to solve problems in computing. A solid foundation in the principles of
computer science is desired.
• Ability to write clean, modular, and loosely coupled code by the use of design
• He/She should be able to break down and architect complex software systems. For
• Cars Availability Engine for Ola.
• Strong decision-making ability
• Deep expertise in at least one programming language & tech stack.
• Substantial experience in building complex and scalable solutions.
• Strong object-oriented design skills, ability to apply design patterns, and an uncanny
ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
• The ability to do deep problem solving and build elegant, maintainable solutions to
• Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
• Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux
• Comprehensive operational experience including, optimizations, deployments and
tuning servers like apache/mysql/tomcat/solr
• Prior experience in working with Agile software methodologies (XP, Scrum), TDD,
and Continuous Integration(CI/CD) a plus.
• Experience in building data-driven web application design and development is a plus
• Expert level experience in building a scalable, large and complex business
• Typically with an experience of 5+ years of development experience in a product
• Must have lead, designed, architected and delivered at least 1 project in his previous
Minimum Qualifications Required:
• Btech/MS from a reputed Institute
• Deep expertise with any or combination programming languages: Java, C++, C#,
• Go any object-oriented high-level proprietary or open-source language with strong
programming constructs. We are not skill-specific but go by strength in
• Machine coding
• Single machine in-memory program
• Need a working code with functionality
• Readable and well-designed code with right abstractions, separation of concerns,
• right design patterns
• Performant code with concurrency and efficient data structures
• Write test cases covering the happy path and edge cases
• Problem Solving
• Choose the right combination of data structures to solve the problem
• Identify most edge cases for the problem
• Identify opportunities of parallelism: utilizes multi-core solutions where applicable
• Design & Architecture
• Distributed systems design and system interaction
• Identify API signatures
• LLD with class design
• Solve for performance & availability
- Must have experience of 1 – 6 years.
- Experience in Java/J2EE platform.
- Experience in web application development with JSP, Servlet, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Knowledge of MySQL database.
- Developed REST and SOAP web services..
- Experience in version control system and build tool
- Must have completed BE/MCA/M.Sc/MTech.
Hands on experience in System Design , Architecture.
Exposure to Microservices.
Experience in B2C.
Skills- JAVA / Python /Golang /C++
You will be a passionate engineer who will be a key member of iManage Insight and Extract solutions in an agile environment. You will be at the heart of the development and will be working on supporting and solving exciting difficult problems, whilst having fun! You will play a key role in helping bridge the gap across the iManage ecosystems while working with teams in London as well as Chicago, IL. You will be working on everything from the web interface to writing performance-critical code which sets the foundation of the application. We use many tools and technologies in our stack for our RAVN solution including Java, Scala, REST, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Python, and more.
- Taking ownership and seeing a project through the full SDLC and production maintenance
- Architecting, developing, implementing, and delivering quality software into an externally facing client product
- Collaborating with the engineering manager, product owners, and technical specialists to help deliver our roadmap
- Having the ability to shift gears, prioritize & work effectively in an agile environment
- Adhering to good development practices with an engineering mindset
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 4+ years of extensive experience with Java
- Worked with large complicated software systems and architecture
- Consumed and contributed to the design of RESTful interfaces
- Experience building and designing scalable and performant systems and making significant contributions to the wider engineering goals of the product
- Exposure in an agile environment
- An interest in learning new concepts and technologies
- Familiarity with other high-level modern programming languages like Scala or Python
Logistics in India is a complex business - layered with multiple stakeholders, unorganized, primarily offline, and with many trivial yet deep-rooted problems. Though this industry contributes 14% to the GDP, its problems have gone unattended and ignored, until now.WheelsEye is a logistics company, building a digital infrastructure around fleet owners. Currently, we offer solutions to empower truck fleet owners. Our proprietary software & hardware solutions help automate operations, secure fleet, save costs, improve on-time
performance and streamline their business.
Real-world problem-solving that directly impactsIndia’sGDP
A culture of rapid problem solving, objectivity,sharpfocus&individualfreedom
Directly impact the day-to-day business of more than 15% of the Indian Truck Industry
no other company in the world offers this scale of penetration
Our products reach50Mn+Indians collectively
While we workMontoSat, we focus on outcomes- not badge-ins or workhours
Why Tech @ WheelsEye?
Cutting edge H/w + S/w technologies - ground zero for innovation &invention.
Manage and scale the largest trucking platform in India - 1Bn+data points per day
300paid transactions/minute on theWheelsEyeplatform
Generating and managing TBs of data per day
4-9 years of experience in backend Technologies (Java/GO)
Strong CS fundamentals-data structures,algo design, and complexity analysis
Deep understanding of high traffic, highly scalable, complex applications
Data modeling experience in Relational and NoSQL databases
Excellent understanding of memory-management, performance/resource optimization,
network-programming, concurrency, multithreading, monitoring&security
Deep understanding of software engineering best practices