Architect, develop and maintain highly scalable, reliable and secure distributed backend
systems on Cloud (AWS or Azure) or on-premises environments for its customers
Work closely with your fellow engineers to develop systems capable of concurrently
processing massive amounts of voice data both in online real-time as well as offline
Drive accountability for test driven development, delivery of high-quality features and
resilient enterprise class solutions.
Lead a culture of team ownership and direct individual and team accountability to
continuously improve how they work to achieve results.
Work in a startup environment, pushing boundaries with deep involvement with business.
Requirements (what we are looking for)
The right person is better than the right set of experiences and these are the traits we’ve
identified make great additions to our team.
BE//BTech/ME/MTech in Computer Science or a related field from a Tier I or Tier II
6-8 years of hands-on software development and deployment experience (experience of
working in a consumer product startup during its growth phase will be a plus) of which 1 – 2
years of experience would be in leading a team of software developers.
Expertise in Java 8+ and Spring Boot is a must
Good experience in messaging platforms like RabbitMQ/Kafka
Good experience in distributed systems and relational & NoSQL databases like PostgreSQL,
MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, etc.
Expertise in one or more of: Python, NodeJS, GoLang would be preferred
Must have hands on experience in products which handle multiple concurrent calls (API),
handle CPU intensive jobs, consist of multiple asynchronous system calls.
Worked on microservices based architecture and design
Managed/ Owned infrastructure on AWS/Microsoft Azure/private clouds and setup high
Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
Knowledge of RESTful APIs, caching concepts, the HTTP protocol and general web
Role: Java developer
- 3+ years of Coding and development experience
2. Hands on technical experience in must have technical requirements.
3. Strong working knowledge of Developing, Designing and implementing large scale enterprise applications.
4. Possess strong analytical skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and internal and/or external customers.
6. Knowledge of Agile process
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILL SET
Nice to have: EXTJS, JBoss Drools Rules Engine, JQuery
1. Analyses and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements.
2. Codes and maintains complex components of information systems.
3. Develops and performs unit testing and fixes defects identified during testing and re-executes unit tests to validate results.
4. Ensure code quality by performing technical design and code reviews
5. Perform integration via Services/Batch with external and internal systems; develop presentation, business/application services and persistence components
6. Module level ownership and ensure that any development that occurs in that module is as per the agreed solution.
7. Profiling & Performance turning of Javaapplications
We are looking for a Python Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
Skills And Qualifications
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of Django and DjangoRestFramework
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance for video streaming applications
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
We’re looking for people to join our cause – to simplify the visual web with really smart but simple visual tools. A technology startup founded by IITians and backed by some of the most reputable media companies as customers, we offer a rare opportunity to join a thriving, fast-paced, multi-cultural environment and be part of a truly exciting journey. You will be at the forefront of innovation, joining the only Artificial Intelligence startup in India that have successfully deployed several CV/ML solution for several large media companies and now focusing on solving problems of global market.
Tessact is an Artificial Intelligence (AI) and data analytics startup established in July 2016 that helps in transforming businesses using powerful video recognition technologies built on most advanced machine learning systems. The company redefines the way contextual insights are to be used for
media production, digital advertising, consumer experience creation and news analytics
Work Location: Hyderabad
Package:Upto 15 LPA
Notice Period:Immediate to 15 days
Its a Full Time Opportunity with Our Client
Mandatory Skills:Java,J2EE,Spring Boot,Hibernate & Microservices
--In-depth understanding and working of java, Spring Boot, hibernate.
--Strong object-oriented programming skills in Java Very good knowledge of Core Java and J2EE
--Proven hands-on Software Development experience
--Proven working experience in Java development
--Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
--Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
--Hands on experience in Web Services (SOAP,REST)
--Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
--Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Hibernate)
--Experience in the Spring Framework.
--Complete understanding of SDLC.
--Experience with test-driven development
Role & Responsibilities:
Handle multiple products/modules simultaneously, lead the team in development and support
Lead development teams
Daily updates to customers and Product Managers/Delivery Managers
Participate in design discussions
Design and Architect small modules
Effort estimations for modules, subsystems or use cases.
Learn new skills and mentor the new team members
Champion best practices within the team, including code reviews
Work Experience & Skills:
B.E/B.Tech or any relevant Masters degree from reputed college.
Strong 5+ years of experience in Java, J2EE, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring, JDBC, Jquery, Java script, HTML 5 and CSS
Strong experience in Postgres or any SQL technology
Experience with working on Tomcat, Apache, JBoss or any similar application server
Should have 3+ years of experience in leading team.
Good experience in JSON / RESTful API / Web Services.
Experience in working on Agile methodology using Scrum and sprints
Experience in using build tools, Maven, GIT, Bugzilla or similar tools.
Experience in cloud technologies, Microservices and frameworks such as AWS or GPC,
container technologies like Docker is a plus.
Ability to adapt to new development environments, changing business requirements and learning new systems highly desired
Experience in Microservices, SpringBoot and Angular is a plus.
Experience with tuning deployed applications for scalability and performance.
Good knowledge of deployment and scripting on Linux/Unix servers
Strong technical documentation skills.
Good oral and written communication skills
Manager (AEM) solutions and complex integrations into Adobe creative cloud applications, CRM,
Commerce, Mobile, Back Office, ESB, Analytics and Personalization technologies. Your work will
consist of driving large scale implementations and working very closely with a large team by leading
them in solution design and implementation. You’ll leverage your strong technical skills in developing
seamless and scalable solutions for premier engagements alongside industry experts.
Formulate an implementation plan & prepare estimates for the assigned activities/work items.
Solution design all elements of the implementation by working closely with an Architect where
Report work progress to the manager & the client on a periodic basis.
Participate/Lead in design discussions & client meetings.
Follow & Contribute to the organizational best practices/policies.
Apply industry standard Design Patterns for web application development.
Contribute to the AEM practice
Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Experience Platform, Day CQ, OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache
Sightly, Apache Oak, Adobe Dispatcher, Code review
Qualification and Experience
Over 5+ year experience developing JEE web applications and OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache
Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
Over 3+ years of experience in implementing Web application, Web Content Management (WCM)
and Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions using AEM platform.
Experience in AEM component development, Asset workflow development, Schedulers, Metadata
& Tag Management plus integrating AEM with other applications.
Experience with Java technologies and frameworks mainly Spring, Hibernate.
other web technologies like Search, XML, XSL etc.
About Toyota Connected
If you want to change the way the world works, transform the automotive industry and positively impact others on a global scale, then Toyota Connected is the right place for you! Within our collaborative, fast-paced environment we focus on continual improvement and work in a highly iterative way to deliver exceptional value in the form of connected products and services that wow and delight our customers and the world around us.
About the Team
Toyota Connected India is hiring talented engineers at Chennai to use Deep Learning, Computer vision, Big data, high performance cloud-based services and other cutting-edge technologies to transform the customer experience with their vehicle. Come help us re-imagine what mobility can be today and for years to come!
Toyota Connected is looking for a Backend Developer who will architect, design, develop and participate in testing and documentation of large-scale, distributed software applications, systems and services. The Labs team is focused on creating products and services for next generation Connected vehicle systems and the team members are required to be creative in solving problems, excited to work in new technology areas and be ready to wear multiple hats to get things done. This is a highly-energized, fast-paced, innovative and collaborative startup environment; therefore, it is essential that not only the skillset, but also the personality matches such an environment.
You are a successful candidate if you:
- Are smart and can demonstrate it.
- Have 3+ years of experience as a developer for web scale products and services
- Have strong experience in Java or Golang (minimum 1 year) and implemented key aspects of an end-to-end solution
- Have expertise in implementing microservices (using tools and technologies for messaging, RPC, containerization, etc)
- Have expertise in design and development using DB (RDBMS, NoSQL) and caching (e.g Redis) solutions, especially in microservices environment
- Have experience with Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- Have Public cloud technology experience in production (Azure, AWS, or Equivalent)
- Have the ability and willingness to manage other developers including mentoring, performance reviews, etc
- Have solved non-functional aspects of like scalability, security, reliability with cutting edge if not bleeding edge technology
- Are good about creating unit tests, performing code reviews, optimizing performance and ensuring standards for maintainability
- You can manage ambiguity and are comfortable being set loose without a lot of direction
- You are confident in expressing your point of view from a position of knowledge and experience. You are also receptive to feedback and open to revising your plans when appropriate
- We think the knowledge acquired earning a degree in Computer Science would be of great value in this position, but if you're smart and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent trumps degree every time
It will be Nice if you have:
- Some front-end development experience
- Hands-on experience delivering products or solutions that utilized Machine learning, NLP or other forms of AI - with tools such as Scikit-learn, Tensor flow, Keras, Theano / Spacy, NLTK, etc
What is in it for you?
- Top of the line compensation!
- You'll be treated like the professional we know you are and left to manage your own time
- Yearly gym membership reimbursement & Free catered lunches.
- No dress code! We trust you are responsible enough to choose what’s appropriate to wear
- Opportunity to build products that improves the safety and convenience of millions of customers.
Cool office space and awesome benefits
Our Core Values
- Passionate: We are here to build something great, not just for the money. We are always looking to improve the experience of our millions of customers
- Innovative: We experiment with ideas to get to the best solution. Any constraint is a challenge, and we love looking for creative ways to solve them.
- Empathetic: We begin making decisions by looking at the world from the perspective of our customers, teammates, and partners.
- Collaborative: When it comes to people, we think the whole is greater than its parts and that everyone has a role to play in the success!
- Effective: We consistently go beyond, being smart and proactive, to make things the right things happen, not waiting to be told.
At BACQ, our mission is to build financial services that are simple, accessible and affordable.
BACQ is founded by Sachin Bansal & Ankit Agarwal to build consumer-centric and technology-driven businesses in the BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance) space.
- Work on the development backend systems for our first product
- Build reliable, secure and performant backend systems
- Drive test coverage and continuous delivery automation within the team
- Mentor and provide feedback to teammates
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Good knowledge of Java ecosystem
- Can write code that is readable, maintainable and performant
- Know the importance of tests and how to approach writing different types of tests
- Good understanding of relational databases, transactions, entity-relationship modeling
- Comfortable writing multi-threaded programs
- Understanding of domain-driven design concepts like ubiquitous language, bounded contexts, aggregates and domain events
- Know how to use test driven development as a design tool
- Good intuition for the principles underlying object-orientation, particularly encapsulation
- Understand the importance of immutability and of reducing the state-space of objects
- Seek to identify key underlying ideas and use those as building blocks before reaching for shiny new tools
- Have read some of our favourite books