At Priori Capital, we are building The financial SaaS for the Businesses operating with digital assets by empowering the teams to operate in an effective, efficient and error-free manner by bringing all things finance on one platform. We aim to solve digital asset management for institutions offering cryptographic security, user management setup and secure access to the blockchain ecosystem.
We’re looking for someone passionate about driving innovation and solving exciting problems.
What are you joining:
We are currently in a fast-paced growth environment where the only constant is evolution!
Our team includes individuals with experience in internationally known blockchain and fintech companies like Polygon (Matic), udaanCapital, Iris, Infosys, Cognizant etc.
We are a part of the Kira community and backed by a Polygon Co-founder as an investor and mentor.
What will you do:
- Design to simplify the complexity - Work with our designers to simplify the systems that are working across chains, protocols or existing financial systems.
- Build for the future of finance - Build, deploy and come back to the whiteboard with the core team to innovate, ideate and scale solutions.
- Own your ship - Be responsible to build framework components, own the development process and drive the development cycle to improve transparency and productivity across the team.
What are we looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in Frontend Engineering building scalable web applications: Experience in web3/fintech is not a mandate to apply. You learn as you go!
- You have a strong bias for action: You seek problems. If you see one, you find the solution. If you have one, you should be already building it. If it fails, you move to the next!
- You want to grow but together: You want to learn and master new skills by tackling new problems with the team
We are more excited if you have this:
- Knowledge of Git, GraphQL, Flux, Webpack, etc.
- Good at analytical problem solving, know-how of core computer science and algorithms.
- Interested in blockchain or finance.
- Experience in Fintech or Web3 Applications
- Learn from the best!
- Work from wherever
- Self-managed leave policy
- Focus on Work-life Balance
- Learning Budget to hone a skill or learn new ones
- Be a part of the fast-growing environment
- Competitive Salary
About Kira Studio
We are looking for a Frontend Developer who would be working on the bleeding edge of technologies. We work primarily with React, Typescript and Redux.
- Understand why a particular design was chosen and code accordingly.
- Will have to deliver clean bug-free unit-tested code with minimal guidance.
- Strive for continuous improvement by refactoring and applying best practices.
- Learn and adapt to new technologies as necessary.
- Must be proficient in React, Redux, Redux Toolkit and Typescript.
- Used Typescript for React Components.
- Unit Testing, Component Testing, and Custom React hook tests with React Testing Library.
- Integration Tests with Cypress.
- Data Fetching libraries like Axios, React Query, RTK Query etc.
- Should have maintained React Components with Storybook.
- Experience contributing to open-source software will be preferred.
- Used various CSS stylings methods like CSS Modules, LESS, SCSS, Tailwind, Styled Components, Emotion etc.
- Should understand Git.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and demonstrated leadership abilities.
- 3 – 6 years of experience, working on Angular
- Responsible for design, implementation & leading the frontend team
- Smart use of data structures and efficient problem-solving/algorithm design
- Knowledge of creating custom/reusable components
- Good understanding of keeping programs object-oriented with clean code
- Knowledge of build pack, configuration, and deployment is an advantage
- Knowledge of NodeJS is a bonus
- Immediate or Notice period Applicants only
- Engineer with 7 + years of Experience.
- Framework - AngularJS
- Conversant with development for desktop and mobile browsers and hybrid apps.
- Proven working experience in web programming and applications.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- Working with large size Single Page Application (SPA) project.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Solid CS, OOP/OOD, design patterns.
- Good grasp on usability and interaction design.
- Track record in large-scale system software development.
- Understanding DOM and Virtual DOM.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Title: Senior Front-End Developer
Location: Chennai, India (open for remote working)
Experience: 5+ Years of working experience as a Frontend Developer with expertise in React JS
We are looking for a talented Frontend Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
What do we expect?
Develop new user-facing features
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Collab with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
Ensure high-quality graphics standards and brand consistency
Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture and lead the team by example
Do you fit in?
Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and integration/delivery pipeline for cloud, including Jenkins, Netlify, AWS Amplify etc.
Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
Basic knowledge of React Native/ IOS / Android is an added advantage
Familiarity with payments gateway integrations such as Razor pay, Stripe, Dwolla etc.
What can you expect?
Flexible work timings
Cool & Fun Working Environment
Approachable and helpful founders a.k.a leaders to guide your career
and much more…
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. - You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Skills And Qualifications
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus - Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools - Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Research new technology trends, come up with suggestions and roll out the same
- Expertise in building UI for cross-platform web application.
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
- Must be a self-starter with a passion to stay current with the newest online technologies.
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- 5+ years of experience as a Full Stack front end developer
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, knowledge of AngularJS practices and hand on implementation of complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services.
- Proficient with .NET framework and its core principles
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT/Bitbucket.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communications skills.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Use advanced CSS techniques in order to solve design issues
- Work with web developers to apply style and user interface design to web applications
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
We are looking for an excellent experienced person in the Frontend Development field. As a frontend developer, you will be closely working with our team to ensure the system consistency and improve your experience.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Collaborate well with team and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems.
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, ReactJS, Nodejs
• Responsive and Mobile Design
• Cross-Browser Development
• Problem Solving Skill
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Ability to improve the performance of the website for both mobile and desktop.
• Come up with efficient, modular and scalable solutions for business and technical problems.
• Break projects into simpler granular tasks, estimate effort required and identify dependencies.
• Write efficient and readable code leveraging on a good understanding of object-oriented principles and design patterns.
• Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
Yes, We are allowing working from home for most of the profiles and maintaining all precautions in the office also.
1. Creating the web app using React.js majorly. It includes login, database connectivity with MongoDB, search functionality, session management etc.
2. Thorough knowledge of React.js and frontend web dev.
3. Ability to work very fast and be independent.