What is the role?
You will be responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. You will be responsible for the functional/technical track of the project
- Developing front end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Integrating backend APIs
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Integration of APIs using graphQL layer
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks
- Worked on open source technologies – ReactJs, NodeJS, graphql
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of integrating API
- Knowledge of cloud architecture
- Should be innovative and communicative in approach
- Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team, working closely with the architect and engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Compass.
We at Compass strive to make selling fun with our SaaS incentive gamification product. Compass is the #1 gamification software that automates and digitizes Sales Contests and Commission Programs. With game-like elements, rewards, recognitions, and complete access to relevant information, Compass turbocharges an entire salesforce. Compass also empowers Sales Managers with easy-to-publish game templates, leaderboards, and analytics to help accelerate performances and sustain growth.
We are a fun and high-energy team, with people from diverse backgrounds - united under the passion of getting things done. Rest assured that you shall get complete autonomy in your tasks and ample opportunities to develop your strengths.
If you find this role exciting and want to join us in Bangalore, India, then apply by clicking below. Provide your details and upload your resume. All received resumes will be screened, shortlisted candidates will be requested to join for a discussion and on mutual alignment and agreement, we will proceed with hiring.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our Senior Frontend Web Developer you’ll be designing and producing excellent web interfaces, working closely with the server and analytics teams.
What you tell your friends you do
“I make really powerful web-based tools and ensure that everyone in the company has the software that they need, especially when they don't actually know what they need!”
What you will really be doing
- You'll be working directly with the server and client teams to create our games server admin interfaces. And closely with the analytics team developing features for our analytics platform WatchTower.
- A portion of the work involves maintaining/improving our extensive games server admin interface and our in-house Analytics platform WatchTower.
- You will be working with a lot of different technologies that make up our worldwide cluster where we support millions of daily players.
- On some projects specific gameplay features rely on server side counterparts and complex web UI interfaces making for a good change of pace from Analytics and Data entry interfaces.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 2 years browser-based programming experience
- An excellent working knowledge of various programming languages, databases and scripting tools including at least one of bash, MySQL, CouchBase, Python, Java, C#, JSP, PHP
- A creative mindset motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best
- Interest in mobile games
- Knowledge of the Unix, Linux, MacOS or equivalent development environments
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- 2:1 or higher degree in a related discipline e.g., computer science, programming, maths
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Create high-quality HTML files based on the latest HTML5.
- Conducting website performance and usability tests.
- Troubleshoot any issues with the website.
- Meeting publication deadlines.
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors such as Sass and Less.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, or other graphic design and layout tools.
- Build performance apps that feel native on both mobile platforms(Android and IOS)
- Through understanding of React Native development tools.
- Must be familiar with state management tools like Redux, Flux
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- In depth understanding of Component life-cycle
- Familiarity with testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Experience in Ract.js is advantage
- You will be working together with fellow junior and senior Frontend developers, helping to improve the group's skill level and exchanging new ideas.
Angular/React and HTML5, CSS3 (SASS/LESS/Stylus)
- Closely collaborate with designers and the rest of the technical team (Backend, DevOps, QA) to make sure we’re all aligned.
- Code reviews are, of course, a part of your responsibilities as well as providing high-quality work.
What it takes to excel in this role
- Minimum 4 years experience in front end development
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with either, Angular 5+ or React
- Experience with Webpack/Grunt/Gulp or other automated build tools
- Strong Experience with HTML, CSS, SASS/LESS/Stylus
- Experience with JSON, REST, Web Services
- Experience with working in an Agile environment
- Good communication(in English) and consultancy skills
- Affinity for working in a flexible, diverse and fast growing environment
- Proactive mindset focused on teamwork and continuous improvement - we want to grow together with you
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with GraphQL, PWA, NodeJS
- Design and develop our new websites and update the existing websites
- Develop mobile apps in native or using React/ Flutter
- Design wireframes and screen designs using Adobe Photoshop, Figma, and XD
- A proven experience in web programming and/or mobile app development
- Should have in-depth knowledge of HTML, PHP, Java, and CSS
- The selected candidate should be willing to learn Android and other technologies that are used at CashRich
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the timeframe
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Good to have: GitHub profile with a few web and mobile app development projects
Note: Graduates with 0-2 years experience may also apply
We are looking for an Angular Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first class codebase using Angular best practices. As an Angular 6/7/8 Developer, you will implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app.
AngularJS Developer duties and responsibilities:
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects.
- Develop application code and unit test in the Angular, Rest Web Services and Java technologies for the Application Development Center.
- Ensuring high performance
AngularJS Developer requirements and qualifications:
- Up to 3 years Experience with Angular 6/7/8.
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine)
- Test runner framework (Ex. Karma)
- Hand on and implements complex Angular applications, directives, controllers, services
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Should be willing to run that extra mile for the role
- A positive approach with a go-getter attitude.
- Excellent team player
Department: Technology and Research
Location: Mohali, Punjab
Reports to: Technical Lead
Sampana Digital (SDPL) (www.sampanadigital.com) is a digital technology company that provides end-to-end product engineering and digital transformation services. Our engineering services includes web & mobile application development, user experience design, cloud, testing and infrastructure managed services to transform businesses digitally. We also enable enterprises with contextual and personalized two-way multi-channel mobile communications, including SMS, voice, email and PWA technology.
We believe in small teams of smart, committed, and diverse individuals coming together and form a breakthrough insight. We are a team of passionate professionals to craft an unbeatable culture and services.
Come and join us!
- Writes high quality code & unit tests, builds, tests as per agreed timelines
- Participates in technical design and provides estimation
- Owns one or more small to medium features
- Becomes a go-to person in at least one area
- Communicates clearly and gets clarification upfront to minimise rework.
- Exhibit strong problem solving skills, helps other developers and demonstrates teamwork
- Understands detailed requirements and demonstrates excellent problem solving skills
- Deep understanding of software engineering practices, Design Patterns.
- Hands-on experience in UI framework
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Proficiency in converting visual design (created in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator,etc) into HTML CSS.
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and ability to deliver results
- Strong communication skills
- Must have experience in bootstrap/ responsive design
- Experienced in web performance testing tools
As the lead for the frontend development team at Mosaic, you will be the sole owner of the
entire FE development cycle for our consumer facing web products in ReactJS. Also, you will
be responsible for shaping up the entire system for scale and collaborating intensively with the
backend and design teams to create the best consumer experiences. You would also need to
control the mobile app development lifecycle on ReactNative.
- Overlook development of all user-facing products in React
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
devices and browsers
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of application
- Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems
- Use Server Side Rendering when applicable
- Enhance SEO, Analytics and overall frontend architecture for better performance
- 4+ years of experience building frontend for consumer facing products
- 2+ years on ReactJS for consumer facing products
- 1+ years of Team Lead/Management experience
- Thorough understanding of architecting the frontend system with Server Side Rendering
- Good foundation in design and a knack for designing interactions and elegant interfaces
- Understands app development cycle
- Experience with NodeJS for Server Side Rendering/coordinating with the backend team
for API requirements
- Must come up with caching solutions where required to speed up the website load speed
and improve customer experience