- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with more current specifications of EcmaScript
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS
- GIT experience is a plus
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
Rupiﬁ is a B2B payments solution that allows marketplaces to extend risk-free payment & credit terms to their SME retailers. By making it easier to get paid, we help manufacturers, online/offline marketplaces, distributors, and wholesalers increase sales, while enabling SME retailers better manage their cash flow & purchase inventory. These merchants use Rupiﬁ in all their sales channels, including ecommerce checkouts.
Rupiﬁ is integrated into 30+ Indian B2B marketplaces today, including some of the largest ones. Rupiﬁ is backed by top ﬁntech investors - Quona Capital, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal (Flipkart), Gokul Rajaram (Google Ads, Facebook Ads).
Over the next ﬁve years B2B payments present us an opportunity that is almost without parallel in the past three decades. We are looking for software engineers who are passionate about building a world class B2B payments & credit platform.
As part of the engineering team, you will work on developing the systems used by Rupiﬁ. You will work with the business teams to work on some of the key initiatives planned to support our rapid evolution and growth of the transportation network and in the process solve some of the most challenging problems.
Your solutions will impact our customers directly! This job requires you to constantly hit the ground running and your ability to learn quickly and to work on disparate and overlapping tasks will deﬁne your success. You will excel in this job if you have an innate urge to seek simple solutions for complex problems.
The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, have superior verbal and written communication skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, able to work independently and can maintain professionalism under pressure. You must be able to identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages. You must be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience, and get the right things done.
What you’ll do
- Primary role is a Frontend software engineer, designing and building user-friendly and intuitive applications
- Be involved and drive product & design
- Help us scale our BNPL and B2B Payments
- Analyze and solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- Respond to high priority requests from senior business leaders.
- Minimum 2+ years of coding
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and
- Programming experience with at least one modern framework such as ReactJS or VueJs.
- A strong product design
- Understand end user requirements, formulate use cases and come up with effective solutions.
- Good understanding of REST APIs and the web in
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical
- Ability to learn and work independently and make decisions with minimal
Must have 1.5 years of experience in front end development in an internet startup
Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30 fps at all times
Thorough understanding of the responsibility of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies and other web services used in the system
Creating custom general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them in to technical requirements
Roles and responsibilities
Delivering a complete front end application
Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
Co-ordinating the workflow between graphic designer, HTML coder and yourself
Cooperating with the back end developer in the process of building restful API
Communicating with external webservices
Ensure high quality graphic standards and high consistency
Stay up to date on emerging technologies
Write functional requirement documents and guides
Qualification and Experience
· BE/B.Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Experience: 2+ years of experience in development
· Working knowledge on debugging problems using relevant tools.
· Firm understanding of Object Oriented principles, design patterns, and software design/architecture best practices.
· Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly concisely both verbally and in writing.
· Ability to collaboratively work through technical issues in a professional manner, making design considerations and trade-offs as needed.
· Thrive in and contribute to a collaborative team environment.
· Write code to develop web based dynamic UI
· Collaborate with team members and business partners for problem solving, bug fixes, new feature implementations, work planning and code demonstrations
· Assist with tear- wide validation of functional correctness, architectural compliance, and adherence to applicable industry standards
· Collaborate with other teams to coordinate changes to shared interfaces
· Adhere to team standards for writing and documenting code
We are mostly React but not only, we do push into all types of strange and common. Typical tools in our toolbox are:
Redux (RTK toolkit)
Create React App
CSS / Sass
a lot of vanilla JS
Nimbly is looking for an experienced frontend engineer with a passion for building quality user-facing applications. Join our growing engineering team and help build software that companies love!
What you will do here
- Develop user-facing features for our Mobile and Web applications
- Write reusable code and cover it with comprehensive unit tests and integration tests
- Optimize application design and code for performance and scalability
- Maintain build, test, and deployment automation pipelines
- Review technical feasibility of product features and UX designs and provide feedback
- Analyze product feature requirements with the team and decompose them into small, shippable units of work
- Collaborate cross-team with designers and back-end developers
- Transform design mockups and wireframes into code
- Share your knowledge and build best practices with team members
Frontend Engineer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- At least 3-6 years experience developing with ReactJS, ReactNative, preferably with TypeScript
- Excellent analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- A deep knowledge of various software testing techniques and experience with test automation
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Good organizational skills and a detail-oriented mindset
Our tech stack
We built our web application with ReactJS and our mobile apps with ReactNative, using Redux for front-end state management. Everything is written in TypeScript to take advantage of static typing and the preferred language semantics. We’re using Git (BitBucket) for source control and automated pipelines. Our designers use Figma for wireframing and mockups. We deploy to Google Cloud and use a combination of Google Cloud Functions, App Engine, Firebase, and MongoDB for our back-end.
What we’re looking for
As an ideal candidate, you have substantial previous experience with most of our tech stack and are a highly productive individual with excellent communication skills. You enjoy participating in all aspects of software development from requirements analysis to production deployments. You’re a stickler for good software design, set a high bar for quality, and lead by example in these areas.
Benefits at Nimbly
- Competitive net salary and private insurance
- Remote work with flexible working hours
- Dynamic and fun working environment
As an Associate Frontend Engineer, you will be working towards bi-weekly sprint goals alongside your teammates, backend developers, testers, and product owners. You will work on creating unique experiences to measure real human emotions at scale, understand and implement workflows, create designs from concepts to production and apply emotive design principles to create user experiences that driver positive emotional engagement.
Entropik is a fast moving and innovative environment within a growing company with areas to innovate including data visualization, utilization of web sockets and related animations, and state management.
- Write clean, efficient, performant, and secure code to build web applications.
- Define and maintain architecture roadmap, technical solutions for new and existing functionality for each part of the projects.
- Work with FE engineers to generate and maintain code according to the agreed coding standard and best practices.
- Bring a passion to remain up-to-date with the latest trend of ever-changing web front-end development and build quick Proof of Concept functionalities to address future business needs.
- Work to meet delivery commitments of feature content throughout the whole Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Preparing technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science field or another relevant degree.
- Have very strong analytical skills.
- Have 2+ years of front-end web development experience.
- Have a grasp of object-oriented and functional programming, clean code, react design patterns.
- Have experience working in an Agile environment
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with fast-growing environments and scalable cloud products
- Be genuinely interested in technology and love to try new things.
- Knowledge in WebRTC, Jenkins will be a bonus.
About Entropik Technologies
Entropik Tech is the world’s leading Emotion AI company that reads Human Emotions, helping redefine experiences.
In our Mission to Humanize experiences, we have built AI technologies that understand Human Emotions by Facial Expressions, Eye Movement, Voice Tonality and Brainwaves, in a fast and scalable manner.
Our Diverse product portfolio lets you measure experiences across Media, Digital & Shopper interactions in an accurate and meaningful way.
Entropik Tech provides Emotion Insights to over 150 global brands in CPG, Retail, Media & Publishing, Telecom, and Financial Services industries amongst others. The company has a presence across North America, Europe, Middle East, India and South-East Asia.
Primary Skill Set:
5+ years for experience in developing highly scalable, reliable, secure web applications
Atleast 1 years of experience in product or SaaS development.
Excellent Team management, communication skills, both verbal and written
One year of experience using AWS services, such as Lambda, SES, SQS, EC2, RDS, ELB’s and have knowledge of VPC’s (AWS and/or RightScale knowledge a plus.
Proficient with the Webpack,Jest, Eslint, Jenkins, Docker, Enzyme.
Experience designing data persistence and caching concepts using both SQL and NoSQL DBMS (MySQL, DynamoDB, Redis, etc.) and client side storage
Profile and improve frontend performance
• Strong understanding of GUI architecture, site navigation and web design principles, and the ability to create and maintain web pages quickly and efficiently
• Extensive web programming experience including web security, cross browser compatibility, and performance tuning
• Development experience in the area of: Responsive design/development and mobile device applications and optimized Web sites
• Hands on design & development skills in HTML/XHTML, HTML5, CSS2, CSS3
• Knowledge of W3C standards, Web accessibility
• Extensive experience in at least one of the modern frameworks like jQuery / jQueryUI / Angular JS / ExtJS / Ember JS / Backbone JS / React / TypeScript