3.Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
Required Candidate profile1. Qualified CA with 4 to 5 years of experience with atleast 2-3 yrs of working experience in Real Estate sector
2. Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
4..Having solution-oriented attitude
5.Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines
6.Team working ability
7.Sharp business acumen and interest
9.A methodical approach and problem-solving skills
10 Highly skilled in implementations of ERP/ Finance software
About Anuhar Homes Private Limited
The responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, the following:
Financial Reporting: You will be providing timely and accurate financial reporting to management together with strategic insights on the company s financial position.
Accounting Systems and Processes - Understanding requirements, identifying, evaluating and implementing the most suitable accounting system/ tools needed to support the accounting needs of the organization
Implementing best in class accounting practices and Internal Control procedures considering:
- Accounts Payables - Purchase to Procurement Cycle & Policies, SOPs and SLAs
- Accounts Receivables - Billing Processes and Systems to raise timely invoices and perform ageing analysis
- Revenue and Cash Reconciliations and suggesting and implementing SOPs and SLAs
Financial Closure - Ensure timely and accurate monthly closures. Consistent analyzing of financial data and presenting financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; monitor progress, changes and keep senior leadership abreast of the financial status;
Audit - Ensure timely year end financial closures – Statutory, Tax and IFC. Handle end to end audit process and ensure timely completion of audits
Compliances and knowledge - Understand the applicability and ensure compliance with all the relevant statutes impacting the company. Keep abreast with all regulations impacting the companies accounting, compliance and reporting requirements as well as those impacting the company’s operations. Understanding of Income Tax, GST, imports and exports, FDI Regulation, Companies Act, and other tax regulations
Automation - Identify and implement processes to automate all routine repetitive tasks.
Assisting leadership in the annual budgeting and planning process; administering and reviewing all financial plans and comparing to actual results with a view to identifying, explaining and correcting variances as appropriate;
Leveraging strengths of the finance team members; providing clarity on the roles and responsibilities; developing and implementing training programmes to maximize and help them reach optimal individual and organizational goals;
- Technically sound across various areas of finance including taxation and statutory compliances.
- Keeps track of all changes in various Laws, Accounting Standards, relevant Court decisions, Budgetary provisions etc
- Will be responsible as a senior member of the Finance team. Following criteria are essential:
- Ability to work with teams and across departments with a positive attitude
- Willingness to work hard and for long hours when required
- Ability and willingness to make changes and innovate
- Ability to analyse and prepare various MIS and monthly/daily reports
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
Should have 90% plus marks in 10th and 12th exams.
Should be a qualified Chartered Accountant
Location : Noida Sec-63
Working Days :- 1st & 3rd Saturdays are working. 2nd & 4th Saturdays are a leave.
Note :- Immediate Joinings Or Candidates with Notice Period Within 30 Days are preferred.
If in case, buy-out is available, for selected candidates - we will prefer buying out of the notice period.
Do you wish to be a part of a disruptive team, passionate towards democratizing education for students across India? Then read more.
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As an Audit Analyst, you will be responsible for preparing and updating audit plan, audit strategy, managing allocation of work, weekly work updates and guiding and reviewing work done by team.
What you will do:
- Preparing of schedules, cash flow statement, notes to the accounts, accounting policy and financial statements
- Preparing of tax audit annexures for tax audit including Form 3 CD
- Independently leading statutory and tax audit of private limited company
- Preparing or updating Internal Financial Control documents, risk control matrix etc as per company process
- Performing book closure activity as per audited financial statements
- Preparing or updating fixed asset register
- Reconciling fixed asset register, reserves and critical accounts as per IGAAP and US GAAP
- Representing as the primary contact point and supporting company assigned for audit to resolving internal/ external and escalated queries
- Collating and where necessary producing / analyzing statistical data/ reports as required
- Keeping up-to-date with key business changes and process/ technical.
- Preparing and value adding audit plan, tracker and supporting any process improvements
What you need to have:
- Core accounting and audit knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of accounting entries for all areas in financial statements, its impact on financials and audit as well.
- Basic understanding of significant process, flow of transactions of significant process
- Independently work of lead the audit
- Honor timelines and commitment towards deliverables
- Good MS Excel and MS word knowledge
- Good communication skills for handling internal teams, peers, supervisors, controller and external auditors
Our Client is the world's largest FMCG brand manufacturer and exporter with a legacy spanning over 120 years.They are India's first integrated company with a comprehensive product chain. Our client is a billion dollar top line company holding 45% market share in India and 50% share in export market.
- Presenting the monthly and quarterly financial reports of various oversees distributors
- Checking International Trade Marketing expenses inline of approval provided
- Preparing and checking Quarterly TME approval to be provided to distributors
- Creating Analysis report on budgeted expenditure and actual expenditure of TME
- Maintaining dialogues and working relationship with overseas distributors
- Managing receipts & vendor payments for exports receivables (AR)
- Implementing a Business Intelligence tool and dashboard reports
- Supporting management team and the Heads of Department with data-driven analysis
- Supporting legal team from commercial side on international commercial disputes.
- Evaluating and advicing on the Letters of credit
- Ensuring Timely and Accurate MIS, AR/ AP, variance analysis and various other periodical reports to Management and overseas distributors.
What you need to have:
- CA;ICWA(CMA);MBA / PGDM
- Preferably from FMCG Export and Manufacturing companies
- Experience of Financial Control Mechanisms
- Significant analytical skillset, including the utilization of BI and reporting tools
- Strong Quantative abilities, advanced excel skills, including writing macros in Excel and other
- Experience with Global Financial Planning & Analysis and Audit
- Adaptive, willing and able to work with different time zones to get the work completed
Our client is an innovative Fintech company that is revolutionizing the business of short term finance. The company is an online lending startup that is driven by an app-enabled technology platform to solve the funding challenges of SMEs by offering quick-turnaround, paperless business loans without collateral. It counts over 2 million small businesses across 18 cities and towns as its customers. Its founders are IIT and ISB alumni with deep experience in the fin-tech industry, from earlier working with organizations like Axis Bank, Aditya Birla Group, Fractal Analytics, and Housing.com. It has raised funds of Rs. 100 Crore from finance industry stalwarts and is growing by leaps and bounds.
- Ensuring the portfolio growth and quality on Pan-India level for relationships are managed
- Developing new corporate tie-ups Pan India and designing structured finance solutions to suit corporate requirements.
- Maintaining relationships with treasury, purchase and accounts team of the corporate clients to ensure seamless financing of Channel partners
- Working closely with the Tech team to develop systems in order to best serve the corporate clients.
- Managing existing programs to ensure seamless financing of supply chain partners of associated corporates.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- The ideal candidate should be MBA (Premier institutes) or CA/ CFA and specialized graduate
- 3-5 years relevant Sales /BD experience BFSI, Supply chain finance, FinTech, or other organizations in building and nurturing mega alliances, partners especially with banks, BFSI, digital alliance.
- Be ok with the start-up (all-hands-on-deck) approach
- Have experience in scaling sales through a resource-lean model
- Good understanding of Financial Products and Credit
- Experience in Supply Chain Finance will give the candidate a strong added advantage
Controlling of Finance, General Accounting, General Ledger, Treasury management
CL7 budget 35-37Lacs
2007- 2010 pass out
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• Chartered Accountant with 7 - 10 years of post-qualification experience in external or internal auditing, preferably in Big 4 or a global organization.
• Highly motivated and self-driven with limited guidance from the supervisor and provides appropriate direction to the Internal Audit staff.
• Experience in leveraging advanced data analytics in all phases of the audit lifecycle. • Excellent people management, mentoring, and project management skills.
• Strong working knowledge of financial, operational, compliance, and systems auditing techniques. • Strong verbal and written communication, report drafting, and presentation skills, and proficiency with the English language.
• Ability to think outside the box and challenge the status quo
• Must be able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with flexibility to adjust to time zones.
• Additional relevant professional or technical certifications (CIA or CFE) is preferred.
• Readiness for domestic and international travel.
Internal Audit Manager – Finance & Operations
The Internal Audit Department provides the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors with an independent and objective assessment of the reliability and integrity of financial and select operating information, the effectiveness and efficiency of Accenture plc and its consolidated subsidiaries’ (the “Company”) systems and internal controls, and compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures. Internal Audit also provides advisory services designed to add value and improve the Company’s operations through bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, controls, operations, and governance processes.
• Participate in the creation and execution of the risk-based audit plan, reporting results to Accenture Leadership and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors.
• Conduct a wide-ranging scope of audits with an emphasis on assessing emerging areas of risk including revenue recognition, contract accounting, compliance, fraud, operations and outsourcing.
• Responsible for end-to-end audit oversight including scoping, staffing, planning, fieldwork, workpaper documentation, leading audit meetings, reporting, and follow-ups; ensuring that methodologies governing internal audits are followed.
• Leverage the power of advanced data analytics and automation techniques to achieve comprehensive risk coverage and deliver high-quality audit results.
• Through advisory services, work with our business partners to help them proactively identify and manage risk in new technologies, new go-to-market offerings, and critical corporate initiatives.
• Shape the future of the Accenture Internal Audit through involvement in operational excellence and best practice initiatives.
• Ensure your technical skill set and business acumen stay current and relevant through participation in our robust training program.
• Through interaction with clients and team members, develop strong professional relationships that foster trust and collaboration and, as a leader, set a solid example for the staff.
• Keep abreast of company policies and procedures, current developments in accounting and auditing professions.
• Supervise and work with a multinational team and flexibility to work across time zones.
Designation- Manager- Accounts CPA ( Certified Public Accountant )
Job Description :-
Exp- 8-12 yrs
Skills & Responsibility-
Preparing and maintaining the company accounts and managing the expenses/bills/payments
Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions for India and US accounts
Managing commissions calculations and accounting for US Sales employees
Process travel and expense reports that are billed to clients which involves managing reports of US employees
Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries
Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
Handle day to day functioning of the Accounts and finance functions & Ledger Scrutiny
Periodic (weekly, monthly) metrics and analytics reporting for the company.
Backup for generating renewal Maintenance and Support invoices for customers.
We are looking for candidates who are comfortable with -
- P&L preparation
- MIS Reporting
- GST and Taxation
- Income Tax
- Vendor Management
- Journal Entries
- Should be comfortable with Tally ERP and Advanced Excel
- B Com or M Com with a specialisation in Accounting