Pixuate is a deep-tech AI start-up enabling businesses make smarter decisions with our edge-based video analytics platform and offer innovative solutions across traffic management, industrial digital transformation, and smart surveillance. We aim to serve enterprises globally as a preferred partner for digitization of visual information.
We at Pixuate are looking for highly motivated and talented Senior DevOps Engineers to support building the next generation, innovative, deep-tech AI based products. If you are someone who has a passion for building a great software, has analytical mindset and enjoys solving complex problems, thrives in a challenging environment, self-driven, constantly exploring & learning new technologies, have ability to succeed on one’s own merits and fast-track your career growth we would love to talk!
What do we expect from this role?
- This role’s key area of focus is to co-ordinate and manage the product from development through deployment, working with rest of the engineering team to ensure smooth functioning.
- Work closely with the Head of Engineering in building out the infrastructure required to deploy, monitor and scale the services and systems.
- Act as the technical expert, innovator, and strategic thought leader within the Cloud Native Development, DevOps and CI/CD pipeline technology engineering discipline.
- Should be able to understand how technology works and how various structures fall in place, with a high-level understanding of working with various operating systems and their implications.
- Troubleshoots basic software or DevOps stack issues
You would be great at this job, if you have below mentioned competencies
- Tech /M.Tech/MCA/ BSc / MSc/ BCA preferably in Computer Science
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge on Various DevOps Tools and Technologies
- Should have worked on tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible in a production environment for data intensive systems.
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD) preferably using Jenkins, scripting (Shell / Python) and Git and Git workflows
- Experience implementing role based security, including AD integration, security policies, and auditing in a Linux/Hadoop/AWS environment.
- Experience with the design and implementation of big data backup/recovery solutions.
- Strong Linux fundamentals and scripting; experience as Linux Admin is good to have.
- Working knowledge in Python is a plus
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking, SMTP, HTTP, load-balancers (ELB, HAProxy) and high availability architecture is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope and timeline
- Willingness to travel within India and internationally whenever required
- Demonstrated leadership qualities in past roles
More about Pixuate:
Pixuate, owned by Cocoslabs Innovative Solutions Pvt. Ltd., is a leading AI startup building the most advanced Edge-based video analytics products. We are recognized for our cutting-edge R&D in deep learning, computer vision and AI and we are solving some of the most challenging problems faced by enterprises. Pixuate’s plug-and-play platform revolutionizes monitoring, compliance to safety, and efficiency improvement for Industries, Banks & Enterprises by providing actionable real-time insights leveraging CCTV cameras.
We have enabled our customers such as Hindustan Unilever, Godrej, Secuira, L&T, Bigbasket, Microlabs, Karnataka Bank etc and rapidly expanding our business to cater to the needs of Manufacturing & Logistics, Oil and Gas sector.
Rewards & Recognitions:
- Winner of Elevate by Startup Karnataka ( https://pixuate.ai/thermal-analytics/ ).
- Winner of Manufacturing Innovation Challenge in the 2nd edition of Fusion 4.0’s MIC2020 organized by the NASSCOM Centre of Excellence in IoT & AI in 2021
- Winner of SASACT program organized by MEITY in 2021
Why join us?
You will get an opportunity to work with the founders and be part of 0 to 1 journey& get coached and guided. You will also get an opportunity to excel your skills by being innovative and contributing to the area of your personal interest. Our culture encourages innovation, freedom and rewards high performers with faster growth and recognition.
Where to find us?
Linked in: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pixuate-aiWork from Office – Bengaluru
Place of Work:
Experience - 2+ Years
● Should have at least 2+ years of DevOps experience
● Should have experience with Kubernetes
● Should have experience with Terraform/Helm
● Should have experience in building scalable server-side systems
● Should have experience in cloud infrastructure and designing databases
● Having experience with NodeJS/TypeScript/AWS is a bonus
● Having experience with WebRTC is a bonus
Curie AI is a tech-enabled respiratory care company providing virtual personalized disease management through proprietary AI that passively detects symptoms. This approach results in high adherence, reduction in adverse events, cost savings and improving the overall quality of life for people with chronic respiratory conditions
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the technical lead architect and head of engineering to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company. You will help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.
- Improve CI/CD tooling.
- Implement and improve infrastructure monitoring and alerting.
- Implement and maintain monitoring stacks.
- Build and maintain highly available production systems.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Configuration Management experience such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar.
- Managing production infrastructure with Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
- Strong Linux system administration background.
- Strong knowledge of AWS or GCP
- Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form.
- Experience with microservice architecture, docker containers, setting up vagrant and orchestrating and optimizing cloud components using Kubernetes
What You'll Do
• Contribute to customer discussions in collecting the requirement
• Engage in internal and customer POC’s to realize the potential solutions envisaged for the customers.
• Design/Develop/Migrate VRA blueprints and VRO workflows; strong hands-on knowledge in vROPS and integrations with application and VMware solutions.
• Develop automation scripts to support the design and implementation of VMware projects.
• Maintain current, high-level technical knowledge of the entire VMware product portfolio and future product direction and In depth level knowledge
• Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of cloud computing and networking applications, industry directions, and trends.
• Experience with REST API and/or Python programming. TypeScript/NodeJS backend experience
• Experience with Kubernetes
• Familiarity with DevOps tools like Ansible, Puppet, Terraform
• End to end experience in Architecture, Design and Development of VMware Cloud Automation suite with good exposure to VMware products and/or Solutions.
• Hands-on experience in automation, coding, debugging and release.
• Sound process knowledge from requirement gathering, implementation, deployment and Support.
• Experience in working with global teams, customers and partners with solid communication skills.
• VMware CMA certification would be a plus
• Academic background in MS/BE/B-Tech/ IT/CS/ECE/EE would be preferred.
We are looking for a Machine Learning Ops (MLOps) Engineer to help us create & deploy machine learning solutions. As an MLOps Engineer, you will be part of a team deploying state-of-the-art machine learning models built by our Data Scientists. You'll aid in the automation and streamlining of model deployment and operations across environments. To do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in production-level programming in Python with a good understanding of data science. Your goal will be to build an efficient machine-learning pipeline and deploy high-performing ML models at scale.
- Maintain and optimize the machine learning/deep learning models developed by the Data Scientist and ensure seamless deployment in different environments (Dev/QA/Prod) while enabling model tracking, model experimentation and model automation
- Collaborate with the data engineers and data scientists on model development to containerize and build out the deployment pipelines for new models
- Design, prototype, build and maintain APIs for consumption of machine learning models at scale.
- Facilitate the development and deployment of proof-of-concept machine learning systems apply software engineering rigor and best practices for machine learning, including CI/CD to automate applications and infrastructure deployment
- Identify and evaluate new technologies to improve the performance, maintainability, and reliability of our machine learning systems
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance
What you need to know:
- Strong experience in System Integration, Application Development or DataWarehouse projects across technologies used in the enterprise space
- Thorough knowledge of cloud-native development with the ability to design and implement cloud solutions on AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Understanding of microservice design and architectural patterns.
- Strong knowledge of Python Programming and experience with API development frameworks like FastAPI is a bonus.
- Experience in using popular MLOps frameworks like Kubeflow, MLFlow etc.
- Hands-on experience with Docker and Kubernetes. The candidate should be comfortable with kubectl and helm.
- Knowledge of Git for source code management.
- Experience in working in a Linux/Unix system, preferably in a distributed environment
- Database programming using any flavors of SQL. NoSQL experience is an added benefit
- Ability to understand tools used by data scientists with knowledge of frameworks such as Keras, PyTorch, Tensorflow
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science
- 2-5 years of experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or in a similar role
- Has worked on live production grade projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You take complete ownership of your work and are self-driven
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to define your career path and not as enforced by a manager
- A great consulting environment with a chance to work with Fortune 500 companies and startups alike.
- A dynamic but relaxed and supportive working environment that encourages personal development.
- Be part of One Extended Family. We bond beyond work - sports, get-togethers, common interests etc. Work in a very enriching environment with Open Culture, Flat Organization and Excellent Peer Group.
- Be part of the exciting Growth Story of Thoucentric!
DevOps Engineer, Plum & Empuls
As DevOps Engineer, you are responsible to setup and maintain GIT repository, DevOps tools like Jenkins, UCD, Docker, Kubernetes, Jfrog Artifactory, Cloud monitoring tools, Cloud security.
- Setup, configure, and maintain GIT repos, Jenkins, UCD, etc. for multi hosting cloud environments.
- Architect and maintain the server infrastructure in AWS. Build highly resilient infrastructure following industry best practices.
- Working on Docker images and maintaining Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop and maintain the automation scripts using Ansible or other available tools.
- Maintain and monitor cloud Kubernetes Clusters and patching when necessary.
- Working on Cloud security tools to keep applications secured.
- Participate in software development lifecycle, specifically infra design, execution, and debugging required to achieve successful implementation of integrated solutions within the portfolio.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in IT industry.
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps Frameworks, Agile.
- Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Terraform, Ansible or puppet or chef.
- Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud like AWS, Azure, Google cloud.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
- Experience with working with ticketing tools.
- Middleware technologies knowledge or database knowledge is desirable.
- Experience and well versed with Jira tool is a plus.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, San Francisco, and Dublin. Empuls works with over 100 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status
A network of the world's best developers - full-time, long-term remote software jobs with better compensation and career growth. We enable our clients to accelerate their Cloud Offering, and Capitalize on Cloud. We have our own IOT/AI platform and we provide professional services on that platform to build custom clouds for their IOT devices. We also build mobile apps, run 24x7 devops/site reliability engineering for our clients.
This person MUST have:
- B.E Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ Years of hands-on experience troubleshooting/setting up of the Linux environment, who can write shell scripts for any given requirement.
- 1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up/configuring AWS or GCP services from SCRATCH and maintaining them.
- 1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up/configuring Kubernetes & EKS and ensuring high availability of container orchestration.
- 1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up CICD from SCRATCH in Jenkins & Gitlab.
- Experience configuring/maintaining one monitoring tool.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Candidates with certifications - AWS, GCP, CKA, etc will be preferred
- Hands-on experience with databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, MySQL, RDS).
- Min 3 years of experience as SRE automation engineer building, running, and maintaining production sites. Not looking for candidates who have experience only as L1/L2 or Build & Deploy..
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- The person is expected to deliver with both high speed and high quality as well as work for 40 Hours per week (~6.5 hours per day, 6 days per week) in shifts which will rotate every month.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
Experience : 8 to 9 Years.
Location : Pune / Nasik or willing to relocate to these locations.
Notice Period : Immediate or Within a week.
Who we are :
- Winjit is a global, agile, and innovative organization established with an aim to create value and impact for its employees, customers and all stakeholders.
- We are a group of technology enthusiasts with a mission to make a positive impact on businesses by leveraging our expertise in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, IoT and Blockchain.
Who you are :
- Growth oriented, a tech geek with a curiosity to know and explore.
- A Solution oriented individual.
- A Strong Decision maker.
- A Detail oriented, obsessed for pixel perfection and ability to convert a designer's vision to a working application.
- Someone who aspires to travel globally to solve exciting business challenges.
What you possess :
- Relevant experience in architecting, designing, and implementing Microsoft Azure private, public and hybrid cloud-based solutions.
- Broad understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Knowledge of and experience in Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge or good understanding of Cloud Services & Concepts (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS).
- Recent experience in working with CI/CD processes and tooling from code repositories such as GitLab/GitHub, continuous integration.
- Strong scripting abilities (PowerShell) and ability to use APIs to automate tooling, delivery pipelines and operational support.
- Keen interest in future technologies and the strategic direction of software and systems delivery to continually improve the service offered by SaaS plaza.
- Experience in application assessment to determine the best fit for cloud services.
- Good communication, presenting, collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
What you will do :
- Own & lead the technical customer engagement, assessments, architectural design sessions, improvement sessions on existing architectures, implementation projects, proofs of concepts, etc.
- Work in project teams to architect, develop and deploy new cloud solutions for customers.
- Optimize the deployment of cloud solutions using DevOps tooling.
- Embed, automate operational tasks on cloud solutions.
- Provide 2nd & 3rd line support on delivered cloud solutions.
- Build and support DevOps CI/CD automation to implement cloud infrastructure that enables engineers to self-serve for most operational tasks and achieve rapid change. Education & experience.
- Develop strategies and best practices for efficient development.
- Mentor the team and lead them towards growth.
With hands on experience in :
- Microsoft Azure is a must.
- CI/CD Pipeline creation.
- Powershell scripting.
- ARM Templates.
Why Winjit :
- Winjit understands that our team has a life outside work as well.
We offer :
- Flexible working culture.
- Holistic development of its team members through its wellness and growth-oriented programs.
- Opportunities to upskill and cross-skill through advanced technical certifications.
- Global on-site exposure.
- Be a musician, stand-up comic, writer, athlete while working at Winjit as value your passion !
Exposure to development and implementation practices in a modern systems environment together with exposure to working in a project team particularly with reference to industry methodologies, e.g. Agile, continuous delivery, etc
- At least 3-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
- Experience using DevOps methodology and Infrastructure as Code
- Automation / CI/CD tools – Bitbucket Pipelines, Jenkins
- Infrastructure as code – Terraform, Cloudformation, etc
- Strong experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform
- Automated provisioning and configuration management – Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, ELK and deploying applications on AWS
- Improve CI/CD processes, support software builds and CI/CD of the development departments
- Develop, maintain, and optimize automated deployment code for development, test, staging and production environments
We are having an excellent job opportunity for the position for AWS Infra Architect for one of the reputed Multinational Company at Hyderabad.
Mandate Skills : Please find the below expectations
- We need at-least 3+ years of experience as an Architect in AWS Primary Skills
- Designing, Planning, Implementation , Providing the solutions in Designing the Architecture
- Automation Using Terraform / Powershell /Python
- Should have good experience in Cloud formation Templates
- Experience in Cloudwatch
- Security in AWS
- Strong Linux Administration skills