Glam21 Cosmetics, a Cosmetics and beauty products based company, is urgently looking for an . This candidate will be a senior member of the creative team and will have the opportunity to work on both online and offline design materials.
- Create and design various materials for offline and digital collateral.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Extensive knowledge of social media Ads, logos, brochure & other marketing collateral (including product packaging).
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images, concept creation and online/offline branding
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- The candidate should have at least five years' experience in a similar position, preferably working on projects related to cosmetics and skin care products.
- The ability to work on a variety of collateral, including print(offline), digital and motion videos is essential.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography and print.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- A natural and experience leader that focus on coaching and developing the team to achieve success.
- Experience with design software, including Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop, After effect etc.
Job Location - Netaji Subhash Palace, North West Delhi; On-site opportunity
CTC - Compensation isn't an imperative for meriting candidates.
IMMEDIATE JOINING PREFERRED!
Skills:- Illustration, Graphic Designing, Above The Line Marketing (ATL), Below The Line Marketing (BTL).
About Cosmoline Exim LLP
- Creating ads for brands social media pages
- Creating logos, brochures, packaging etc
- Co ordinating with clients to understand their requirement and delivering the same on time
Participating in all design phases (strategy, design and execution) to understand the intent & details involved
Articulating phase by phase deliverables for internal teams and consultants / vendors
Preparing expectations and delivery parameters
Ensuring documentation is done by individuals
Be part of design / presentations to clients / consultants
Decoding design and breaking it down to tasks & action points
Prepare tasks based on monthly / weekly deliverables
Bridging the gaps if any for designers/ team internally or externally
Ensuring time schedules are met by various team members external teams
Monthly / weekly / daily meeting and Follow-ups with Internal & External teams. Getting work / task done
Planning work meetings and implementing action points
Allotting tasks and driving these tasks internally & externally
Identifying and scrutinizing vendors for various tasks. Thoroughly checking their work samples & capabilities.(if any)
Submitting reports / feedback internally and to the client
Checking and refining vendor work dockets, which are prepared by team to be sent to vendors / consultants
Solving queries and resolving issues
Evaluating quotes and work samples along with the team
Timely checks and scrutiny of work that’s getting made Internal and External
Making reports of various milestones/ phases and discussing with client and internal team
Validating and approving work done Internal and External phase by phase costs and time schedules
Ensuring design Intent is met
Presentations to client if any
Understanding overall project / design expectations
Planning and allotting work to teams
Review and scrutiny of work
Managing team schedules and project time lines
Ensuring project schedules/ timelines and design intent is met
Escalation management and solution driven approach
Maintaining and protecting our reputation
Managing client relationship
Ensuring successful project completion
Systematic, Meticulous, Smart, Energetic, Articulate, Strict, Leader.
This Delhi-based startup is founded by a successful serial entrepreneur and has raised a total of $5.2M over 4 rounds.
What you will do:
- Transforming creative ideas/ briefs into practical collateral
- Quickly developing concept mock ups to visualize new ideas in context
- Working under pressure with tight deadlines
- Majorly working and coordinating with the marketing team
- Working closely with cross functional teams such as NPS , Ops , Sales and Strategy
What you need to have:
- Graduate from a good design school with 3 to 7 Years of graphic design experience
- Experience in E-commerce/ Consumer Electronics/ FMCG industry preferred
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/ Illustrator/ InDesign/ 2d Techniques)
- Experience in Motion Graphics and Video Editing is a plus
- Hands on experience in Adobe Premier Pro + After Effects
- Strong presentation, communication, organizational and time-management skills
- Start-up/ early-stage experience
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, hands-on and adaptive environment
Work with the product manager and come up with a fully functional UX designs for a SAAS product from the ground up.
Work with the developers and support them transforming designs to code.
Own the UX process end to end and build a world class user experience.
Should be a critical and thorough thinker.
The individual will be the go-to person for developing concepts, graphics and creating an appropriate design language for the brands. Creating visual elements to deliver the communication efficiently and aesthetically pleasing manner would be needed the most.
This incorporates several tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate with the account managers to discuss the brand requirements.
- Get a detailed brief to interpret the client’s needs and develop a creative concept that suits their purpose.
- Creating drafts of design with the briefs available and through data research.
- Presenting final output of creative concepts to the account managers.
- Working with a wide range of media tools and software.
- Working as a part of team with account leads, copy writers, technical dept. and of course the design team.
- Updated with current fashion of design trends, application packages, visual arts, time limits and anything that impacts the design.
- Creating design layouts and concepts as per layout principles and design concepts.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which
demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate
will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such
as digital and print forms.
Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various
Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social
media, competitive landscape and market trends
Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
0-1 years of experience in graphic design
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
Portfolio of work