Looking for Java_ Spring boot & Microservices Developers.
Experience: 3-12 Years
Employment Type: Fulltime
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strong programming expertise in java and j2ee.
- Strong project experience in Spring & Spring boot.
- Good with multithreading, collections.
- Good work experience in Microservices.
- Strong with Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Good with Design and Design Patterns.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven hands-on 3+ years Software Product Development experience.
- Proven working experience in Java development.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL.
- Very good communication skills.
- Strong analytical and logical skills.
About Innominds Software
About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce is a fast-growing, profitable online retailer based in Florida, USA with a full-fledged India office based in Chennai driven by a sophisticated, data-driven system to run the operations with virtually no human intervention. We strive to be the best-in-class ecommerce company delivering exceptional value to customers by leveraging technology, innovation and brand-partnerships to provide a seamless & enjoyable shopping of high-quality products at the best prices to our customers.
Work with business-stakeholders to understand requirements, prototype, build and deploy it.
CRUD the backend code you own keeping maintenance, performance and security in mind.
Keep up breast of latest technologies and its ecosystem and adopt ones that aid safe product delivery at speed.
Automate the boring and mundane stuff for you prefer to be productive than being busy.
We are flat. Be responsible for professional growth of self and the team.
- Tune application for performance.
- Take initiatives and manage change to work towards business goals at speed without compromising safety.
- Coach full-stack developers on backend skills.
- Provides problem resolution support, specific to application issues, identifies and resolves problems in application software, determines symptoms and ensures accurate problem definition
Develop functional, architectural and other documentation as required for productive functioning of teams.
- Be the brand ambassador for OJ Commerce by speaking at meetups, conferences, etc.
- We are fluid. Be ready for changing dynamics in responsibilities from time to time. Exciting isn't?
- Take the lead in digital transformation of legacy applications.
What you need to shine?
- You have the prior experience in modernising legacy applications.
- You are a passionate hands-on developer with deep experience in building enterprise grade software in Microsoft ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, SOA, Micro-Services and RESTful Services with knowledge of SQL Server database.
- You have the ability to see and work on the big picture (Application Architecture) and devilish details (Complex Code).
- Strong experience in developing web applications using C#, VB.Net, .NET, LINQ, Net Framework 4.0, MVC 3/4/5, ASP.NET Web API, .Net Core etc.
- You are Cloud savvy, preferably Google Cloud.
- You have rich experience in Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) with good knowledge of practical design-patterns and its applications.
Hands-on experience in building SOA or Micro-services preferably on .NET Core.
Proven Architectural skills with high standards in Code quality
Knowledge of ReactJS/Typescript would be added advantage.
Practical experience in Agile development methodologies of using CI/CD.
Extreme Programming (TDD) experience is sought after by us.
What we Offer
- Greenfield opportunity to transform legacy backend applications to latest technology stack.
- Fast-paced start-up environment: This is not for the faint hearted; you need grit and passion as much as you need the core skills.
- Work in an interdisciplinary team where learning from one another and developing solutions cross-functionally is a key part of our culture.
- Golden opportunity to make history by making big business impact.
- Competitive salary to take good care of self and family.
- Insurance Benefits: Medical and Accident cover.
- Flexible Working Hours
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
About the role :
This is a senior staff backend engineer role in the engineering team that designs, implements and maintains our state of the art product IllusionBLACK. The team is responsible for designing and implementing secure, highly performant and maintainable product.
- Architect, develop and maintain high performance, fault tolerant and scalable cloud hosted service using NodeJS
- End to end responsibility to continuously create and monitor the services you build
- Help design reusable and clean API's for our frontend React app
- Guide team members with handling complex issues
- You will also be responsible for database schema design and development of migration scripts
- Experiment with new technologies and ideas and help shape our stack and processes
- 10+ years professional SW development experience
- All our production applications are built with either Typescript or Python. You must have a strong understanding of NodeJS express apps written in Typescript and ES6
- Must have good experience with Python
- Solid experience with databases is a must. We use and love Postgres here at Smokescreen
- You should be able to design a complex database SQL schema normalized to 3NF on the back of a napkin at 3am in the morning
- Deep understanding and working knowledge of Redis cache
- Experience with Solr or Elasticsearch is a must. We use Solr for our event analytics exclusively
- Experience with AWS, Azure or GCP is a plus. We have a large distributed application running on AWS
- Experience with Docker/Swarm is a plus
- Experience in some stream processing platforms like Kafka/Redis stream is a plus
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer II (SDE2) to help deliver high visibility and impact features for the ChakraHQ Platform. ChakraHQ Platform is the world's first Omnichannel Process Automation Platform. Imagine AWS but for operations and business teams; built on cutting edge technology stacks, to solve problems for modern businesses.
Technology specialists at ChakraHQ are at the core of the company's decisions and vision. As an SDE2, you will contribute to the design and development of the core technology stack of the ChakraHQ Platform. Working closely with Engineering, Product Management, Sales and Customer Success you will take ownership to develop features, plugins and custom fixes that will materially impact customer’s and ChakraHQ’s business. You will also be responsible for maintaining a streamlined build and CI/CD system. You will help coordinate the incorporation of upstream features into the ChakraHQ Platform.
Technologies you will work with: NodeJs, PostgreSQL, Serverless, Elasticsearch, Kibana, AWS, Google Cloud
- Design, develop and maintain features, services, products that are part of ChakraHQ
- Own delivery of said features and services
- Own success of the products by tracking its lifecycle with customers
- Build systems that scale horizontally
- Write automated tests to ensure code quality
- Work with customers to build a product roadmap
- Work with sales & marketing to sell your product to end-users
- Work as an integral part of an agile software development team to build features end-to-end
- Support those features in the ChakraHQ production environment by participating in an on-call rotation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience working on teams to develop and deploy web or mobile applications
- Extensive experience in any one backend programming language - Java, NodeJS
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with huge amounts of data.
- Proficiency with git and Github workflows
- Expertise with test-driven development and automated testing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English
- Open to learn and work on new technologies
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
Additional Job requirements
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science/Math or equivalent
- BS in computer science or related field.
- 2+ years of relevant professional software development experience: designing, developing, and delivering software written in Java, C#, or C++, web development.
- Knowledgeable in object-oriented design patterns.
- Experience building highly scalable and distributed systems
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and application/services development
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
• Design and develop RDandX Network’s microservices and ensure bug free code is pushed to
the deployment pipeline to support large volume of transactions
• Define and communicate the technical design requirements to the Network’s stakeholders
and the Engineering lead
• Responsible for building restful services to integrate with third party services like AdWords
and Facebook marketing API
• Responsible for designing the technical architecture of the different services and
maintaining and upgrading it
• Designing the unit test cases and building the framework for the development team to
enforce the unit testing in all the services
• Be involved and participate in the end to end products’ lifecycle management
• Learn about new technologies and Stay up to date with best practices
• Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, engineers, system administrators and
• Lead the Backend team and manage their day to day activities and work deliverables
Experience: 1.5 to 3 yrs
* Hands on work experience developing in Java and J2EE
* Extensive working experience in Springboot
* Good to have No SQL (Mongo DB) and My SQL Exposure
* Good to have experience in AWS cloud environment
* Designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging software within a project scope ensuring that work product meets end user acceptance criteria.
* Managing self-directed assignments to resolve software defects or implement features to meet schedule commitments with a high-level of quality.
* Acquiring knowledge of industry and company standards, tools and technology with a focus on pragmatic application to business-focused software solutions through initiative and self-study
Primary Skill Java Springboot, Java Script
Good to have Mongo Db (No Sql), My SQL and Exposure to AWS
Salary:300000 LPA to 500000 LPA
- Java - Core Java and Advanced Java, Struts, Spring, Swing
- RESTful Webservices, Micro Webservices
- MS SQL, MySql, Sybase IQ, Strong knowledge of XML based Stored Procedures, Views, etc
- Tomcat, Glassfish 2.1
Proposed Job Profile
- To maintain and time bound bug fixing of the application developed in Java, Spring, Swing.
• Strong leadership skills; 3 years experience leading development teams.
• Experience architecting technical designs based on functional and business requirements.
• Project Management skills
• Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
• Should be able
• To produce high quality technical documentation for our customers
• To decompose technical tasks and provide accurate estimates
• To coach less experienced members of your team
• To undertake development tasks without supervision, including software designing, programming and Unit testing
• To monitor progress and provide updates to the Project Manager
Location: Hyderabad, India
Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “Building Success Together®,” Nisum has grown to over 1,400 professionals across the United States, Chile, India, and Pakistan. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today’s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels.
What You’ll Do
Coding in Java8, Spring, Microservices, WebFlux/Reactive Programing, Rest services, Kafka, PCF, Azure, Spring Cloud Config and NoSQL technologies.
Solve technical problems using cutting-edge technologies and best practices.
Ensure code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance.
Unit testing for each line of new code introduced (JUnit/Mockito)
Peer code review process using GIT pull requests and Crucible (for SVN)
Propose multiple solutions to a problem, show how one option is better than another.
Ensure all aspects of technical design are correctly incorporated.
Contribute in research and implementing POC’s as required.
Collaborating with onsite team in scrum ceremonies.
Who you are
Senior developer using technical skills in Java8, J2EE, Spring boot(rest services), Web Services(Rest & SOAP), WebFlux, Spring Cloud Config, Maven/Gradle, JUNIT/TestNG, Mockito/JMock/EasyMock, JIRA, XML, JSON, EhCache/MemCache/Redis with skills in JMS, Kafka
Experience with hands on any one of the cloud platforms like PCF, Azure
Need hands on skills using NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB), SQL(Oracle/DB2/MySQL)
Experience with UI development skills to the level of debugging and enhancements.
Experience with expertise in code quality and coding standards.
Need to applying different design patterns, especially GoF, J2EE and Integration design patterns.
Making sure implementing unit testing for each line of new code introduced (JUnit/Mockito).
Ensuring the code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance.
Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in specific technical fields like computer science, math, statistics preferred; or equivalent practical experience.