Flora2000 was established in 1999 by Mr. Rehan Yar Khan (Founder & CEO) as an online floral & gift retailer and extended its delivery services across the globe. It is the leader and pioneer of the concept of flowers and gifts in over 190 countries worldwide. Flora2000 passionately strives to be the largest premium-gifting leader with flowers, gifts, cakes being the core verticals driven by people first approach and innovation in all spheres of business.
We strive to give our customers a wow experience through continuous innovation of premium products and services by using world class technology and processes. From exquisite bouquets to gift baskets to flowering planters, you are sure to find the perfect expression of your message in our online floral boutique.
We have offices in Mumbai, Europe & UAE.
Please visit Flora2000.com for more information
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of Hybrid applications aimed at a vast number of diverse devices. The primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
We expect the Developer will have a broad experience at Flora2000 and will play a unique role in the organization.
· Write “clean”, well-designed code
· Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
· Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
· Ensure smooth operations of web processes and infrastructure
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
· Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
· Follow industry best practices Create regular and ad hoc reports.
Requirements: Attributes, Experience
· 4 to 7 Yrs experience.
· Strong knowledge of Restful Apis
· Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
· Good grasp of data structures and algorithms.
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
· Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
· Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
· Detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated.
· Team player with ability to work effectively.
It all starts with an open culture and working environment with lots of transparency and freedom. Our bosses don’t sit in cabins, no one does. Our diaries are open so everyone can see what the other is doing…
B.Tech / B.E.
Position Reports to
125 Crore (1.25billion) Indians are denied access to Formal Credit. Contrarily, Indians have 23000 tonnes of gold in their homes, its worth approximately 110 Lakh Crores ($1.4Trillion). Over 70% of this gold is in Rural India, which is also the most underbanked. Yellow Metal was founded in Nov 2019 with the purpose to transform the way people use their household gold. We believe we can monetize this gold mine for rural India to make their lives better.
The first step in this direction is to enable Rural India with a simple gold loan in 30 mins at their doorstep.
Technology is at the core of building a simple, efficient, and effective consumer experience that will help build trust. We're looking for high-energy people capable of becoming founding members of a startup and those who want to raise the bar of performance and productivity.
- You can develop cross-platform mobile applications in Flutter
- You can work in close conjunction with product, design, backend, and QA teams to develop features
- You can suggest and follow best practices and coding standards
- You can plan, estimate, and own the deliveries of your project
- 2+ years of experience and a track record in building mobile Apps. (Android or iOS. Both are a huge plus).
- 2+ years of experience in Flutter & PHP.
- Expertise in working with different state management approaches.
- Expertise in performance tuning of Flutter Apps.
- Bonus point: Track record of building an application from scratch and scaling it.
Why Join Us
- We are working on a problem that has an impact to the root level of the country
- Remote First
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Up-skilling Budget
- Equity for all
Position: Android Developer – SD II
Organization: A Funded global healthcare platform connecting doctors, thereby enabling exchange of information on a quick and real time basis, founded in the year 2013.Currently there are 3 lakh doctors using this platform and everyday there are 400 new doctors joining it.A Funded global healthcare platform connecting doctors, thereby enabling exchange of information on a quick and real time basis, founded in the year 2013.Currently there are 3 lakh doctors using this platform and everyday there are 400 new doctors joining it.
The platform promotes exchange of viewpoints, ideas, and information on various medical practices amongst healthcare professionals. This saves both time and money as solutions to several health issues can be accessed on a real time basis. There are 1.3 million registered doctors and 400+ daily publications on its platform and they operate across 16+countries.
Location: Bangalore (Currently Remote, Later you need to relocate)
Roles & Responsibilities
You’re Awesome At -
- Native Android App development (Preferably for a B2C Product)
- Proficiency in various algorithms and data structures.
- Proficiency in Kotlin with at least 1 year of experience in Kotlin.
- Good knowledge of Coroutines, RxJava and JetPack components. JetPack Compose is a bonus.
- Strong experience with REST APIs (Retrofit), storage databases, multi-threading, performance, and memory tuning.
- Deep understanding of android architecture such as MVP and MVVM
Your Academic Qualifications -
BE / BTech in Computer Science preferred. However, if you have good hands-on knowledge of building Android apps, that’s what we are looking for!
You’ll Be Improving & Responsible For –
- A team that is building products used by 300k + doctors every single day.
- Work on Petabyte Scale Streaming Systems - more than 500 million hours of video has been streamed.
- Lead high volume VOD streaming (think of systems as sophisticated as Netflix and Amazon prime).
- Challenge oneself on Security, Scalability and Stability
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes
Your Experience Across the Years in the Roles You’ve Played -
Good to have:
- Experience in a test-driven environment
- Application built using Jetpack Components.
- In depth knowledge of handling database and db migration.
- Passion for product quality and attention to details.
SnapBizz is an exciting start-up working to create a mobile technology platform for FMCG ecosystem. We are series A funded, with Mr. Ratan Tata as one of our investors. We are on a very high growth journey and give phenomenal freedom of decision making and leadership opportunities. Every idea and product that we launch is first of its kind in the industry. We are based in Bangalore.
Job Description Android Developer:
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Degree in software development, computer science, or similar
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
- Prior experience as an android developer will be advantageous.
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
- Unwavering curiosity.
Android Developer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Implementing measures to safeguard users' data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company's standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Liaising with the marketing department to ensure consistency in our company's 'voice' across the board.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
We are looking for https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=androiddeveloper&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6831914011643170816">#AndroidDeveloper on an urgent basis
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=skills&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6831914011643170816">#Skills:- Java, Kotlin, MVC, MVVM, Firebase, SQLite
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=experience&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6831914011643170816">#Experience:- 1 yr to 3.5 yr
Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Need to have a working knowledge of React Native
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
Experience – 1 to 3 years
Skills: Native Android, Java, Kotlin, Rx Java, Event Bus, Json, and UI / UX - XML
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=androidhiring&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6729767648013402112">#androidhiring https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=hiringduringcovid&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6729767648013402112">#hiringduringcovid https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=hiringandroid&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6729767648013402112">#HiringAndroid
- Strong experience in Android UI development,
- Expertise in API implementation
- Experience in using GMAPS, FIREBASE, SQLlite
- Familiar with Android & its related technologies like Android SDK, Java.
- Experience with GIT, XML, JSON & Web Services.