We are looking for a candidate with 5-8 years of experience in Agile methodologies like SCRUM, XP, Kanban, SAFe and fluid, along with in-depth knowledge of agile values, design thinking, customer value, product management, etc. with strong experience in Agile transformations from design to implementation.
- Preparing monthly project status updates and capital forecasts per established processes
- Disrupting and improving the way teams work by increasing organizational agility to produce dramatically better outcomes
- Preparing and conducting periodic project status reports to update teams and executive management regularly on progress, risks, and issues
- Understanding break down of backlog into tasks, defining effort (as complexity), and estimating initial remaining hours
- Designing an optimal system by meeting project requirements while maximizing characteristics such as scalability, security, reliability, durability, and cost-effectiveness
- Facilitating the process for building up multiple products parallel and doing continuous integration
- Focusing on customer values, coaching teams to embrace the right mindset in ways of working (cadence, ceremonies, tools), and on-boarding new teams with the setup of working processes
- Anticipating and identifying impediments (systematic, behavioral, etc.) and working with
the right team members to resolve them
- Monitoring the team's outcomes and dynamics while assisting them in improving team performance and agile maturity
- Experience with Jira or any other Agile project management tool
- Good understanding of Agile development processes
- Strong working knowledge of technical engineering best practices including test-driven development, continuous integration, DevOps
- Good Documentation and Reporting Skills
- Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Good Communication skills
- Strong Decision-making skills
Note: Certification in CSM, PSM or related field will be an added plus
Perks and Benefits
Medical Insurance and other perks.
About BigStep Technologies
BigStep Technologies is a top-tier custom software & product development company. We build innovative products & provide dedicated teams packed with the top technical talent to help startups, enterprises, and fast-growing tech-enabled companies worldwide build successful & scalable products that users love.
We have evolved into a reliable technological partner for a significant number of businesses all around the globe. Over six hundred of its customers, ranging from fledgling businesses to multinational enterprises, agree that digital transformation and customer experience (CX) are critical to their organization's overall success.
BigStep is now one of the information technology companies that have the most rapid rate of growth. There are over 180 BigStep employees that are eager and committed to giving the highest quality service to the company's customers. BigStep is committed to fostering a cooperative environment for its employees and providing sufficient opportunities for professional growth for all of its staff members by providing rapid progression and comprehensive exposure to technological developments throughout the globe.
Founded in 2019, Vahak is India's largest online transport marketplace with more than 5L+ transporters and lorry owners on it’s platform. It’s a B2B marketplace for agents & brokers, transporters and individual lorry owners to carry out seamless load and lorry bookings. We’re going after a ~$100+ billion annual market size, and we’re just getting started.
JD for Strategy & Business Role (Associate/Manager):
As part of the team, you will drive strategic planning for the company as well as lead critical cross functional projects which could be across business, growth or partnerships.
What you’ll do :
- Work closely with central growth, marketing & product teams for formulating business growth strategy & drive new initiatives.
- Own and execute special projects/initiatives which critical for business OR cross-functional in nature
- Conduct research on market size, competition and adjacencies for identifying new opportunities for Vahak
- Formulate OKRs and drive bi-weekly/monthly update meetings with the founders and vertical leads
- Lead PMO for critical core central projects
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree from top tier college; MBA preferred but not mandatory
- Self-directed, resourceful, and comfortable with operating in ambiguity
- Experience in organizing and managing cross-functional projects
- Outcome oriented with a problem solving attitude
- Ability to strategically plan, but also have hands on approach
- Experience in consulting, tech startups, e-commerce - Associate (2-4 years), Manager (4+ years)
About M3 India:
Neuroglia Health Private Limited (“NHPL”) operates exclusive doctors only online platforms, one of which is M3 India (Website www.m3india.in and Mobile Applications) that help doctors in India stay updated with the latest in medicine and healthcare. It works with healthcare companies including pharmaceutical and medical devices companies to offer online sales & marketing solutions targeted to doctors.
M3 India is a business unit of NHPL, a subsidiary of M3 Inc., a multinational company with a revenue of US$1.5bn+, Operating Profits of US$500k+, a market cap of c. US$30B, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Want to help improve the efficiency and quality of health care in India and the world, and impact the lives of millions? We are looking for a self-driven, results-oriented individual to join our start-up team and shoulder the responsibility of executing and managing client assignments in the area of Digital engagement, marketing and Market research for our clients in the Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Industry.
You will be part of a small but high-quality team that is pioneering the adoption of Digital technologies in the areas of Medical Education and how the Healthcare Industry engages with Doctors.
What would you be doing?
- Understand the requirements and scope of the project(s) and lead the project management/ execution activities right from initiation to closure
- Interact and work closely with the Client’s project team to set up and manage project KPIs, delivery timelines, reporting etc
- Interact and work closely with the internal M3 India team from across functions to support project delivery as per timelines
- Identifying possible risks or challenges faced in a project well in time and raising it to the concerned senior members in the team and help devise appropriate solutions to ensure smooth execution of projects
- Plan, schedule and execute projects/campaigns to members who are the target audience for digital promotion & market research projects
- A good understanding of aspects involved in executing primary market research projects with prior experience will be appreciated
- Work with Technology/ Products team closely to continuously improve internal systems and processes, define SOPs leading to quality/efficiency improvements
- Support business development activity by preparing client presentations and other necessary information and collateral
- Keep abreast with industry/ market trends and best practices
Who are we looking for?
- 2-4 years of overall experience contributing to/managing client projects in management
- Consulting/marketing/market research/health tech platforms or relevant roles. Prior experience in Healthcare/ Life Sciences is compulsory
- Prior experience in market research agencies/organizations, and having worked on primary market research projects will be appreciated
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- You will work directly with the two co-founders in helping the company to achieve its strategic and operational goals, by delivering key internal and external projects that are critical to the success of the company
- You will own the creation of all external facing material produced by the CEO Office for senior engagements with the promoters, board and all employees
- You will have a deep understanding of the company business model, the underlying profitability and levers of different business verticals
- You will be responsible for driving the rigour of analytical market based insights into actionable co-ordination between the Revenue team and the Brand team
Applications using the best practices for leading German clients.
❖ The primary focus will be to deliver a complete and functioning front
end application for a desktop and adapted to mobile devices.
❖ The implementation will focus on data processing efficiency and
performance, as you will primarily work on real-time data
❖ You will be a part of a team of back-end developers, DevOps
engineers. The projects are managed in an Agile way, using the
We will provide upto 20LPA
end-to-end quality assurance including:
- Execute and improve QA processes via Test automation tools as well as manual
- Reproduce software system errors and file processing issues
- Support Agile / Scrum software development life cycle and project management
approach by creating, documenting, and executing test plans
- Write SQL queries and utilizing SQL Server Management Studio for various
- Automate the entire testing along with Selenium
- Plan and collaborate with the other teams including back-end engineers, product
team, etc. to ensure quality implementation of new product features, growth hacks/
initiatives identified through user interviews/ insights, etc in atimely manner.
- Build processes/mechanisms to track the KPIs across testing and ensure religious
execution of the targets
We are looking to onboard a Quality Assurance Software Engineer, who has a
founder'smindset including the following traits:
- Must be well versed with databases
- Should be well versed in understanding business specifications and deriving
and identifying test cases and test scenarios
- Should be well versed with various testing stages / levels / phases, testing
types and testing techniques
- Experience of testing across web & mobile based technologies and should have
scaled a business
- Ability to provide quality assurance across scalable products/ platforms, fully
redundant fault-tolerant infrastructure while working on modern technologies.
- Stronghold in testing across the stack including front-end testing (Selenium), backend APIs testing, load testing (Apache Jmeter), behaviour testing (Cucumber), etc
- Excellent communication skills, strong analytical skills, high energy, self-starter
- Stronghold in executing stuff on the ground and hustle around to “Get things done”
- Ability to think and see the big picture while focusing on short term goals and
- Experience as a founder/ being part of founding team is huge plus but not
- Experience in the Fashion/ Apparel industry is a plus but not mandatory
- Extensive experience in designing, building & supporting Azure Managed Services Operations.
- Good understanding of Azure IaaS and PaaS services (Azure VMs, App Service, VM Scale set, Storage, Web App, Function App, Logic App, SQL instance, Data factory, Key vault, API management service etc.).
- Good understanding of Azure networking, vNet, NSG, various load balancing services, VPN, Express Route and firewalls in cloud environment.
- Knowledge on Cloud Adoption Framework.
- Hands on Experience in migration of various workloads to Azure from on-prem sources like VMware, Hyper-V, Physical Servers and from other Clouds.
- Knowledge of Azure Backups and ASR (Azure Site Recovery).
- Strong Knowledge on Containerization and Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, AKS).
- Powershell Scripting, Azure CLI, ARM templates writing, setup automation for resources provisioning and other IaC tools like terraform, Ansible is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Azure automation and Automation Desire State Configuration.
- Knowledge on Azure Devops or GIT Actions on CI/CD pipeline configuration.
- Strong experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Microsoft based production systems.
- Aspire to learn and be able to pick up latest technical advances in Azure and be able to implement it.
- Certificate on Azure Administrator & Azure Architect has added advantage.
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specified projects ensuring consistency with project management governance.
- Overseeing the total project list and in particular the key critical projects
- Sharing project status with senior management on a regular basis
- Resolves complex problems or transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes.
- Full ownership for one or more processes, reports, procedures or products, and may also be considered analytical or procedural experts representing a unit or team on cross-function process or project deliverables.
- May supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees, but will not typically have formal management role.
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge of concepts and procedures within own area to resolve issues.
- Ensures creation of project plan and charter benefits management plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and central project issue log.
- Ensures resources are assigned to project & monitor commitment.
- Ensures change control is executed throughout project.
- Identifies, documents, and understands project dependencies Identify key stakeholders who participate in project scope definition.
- Tracks actual project costs, identify variances, and reforecast project costs as needed.
- Measures project management performance against standards.
- Ensures appropriate project staffing levels.
- Establishes project communication needs and create project communication plan.
- Creates the project risk management plan.
- Partners with cross function peers to create, administer, track, and eventually close project contracts.
- Client conversation and onboarding experience in middle office or portfolio accounting area
- PMP certified candidate is preferable..
TOOLBOX- SENIOR -PRODUCTION COORDINATOR- VFX
Company Name, Profile, Work Culture: Toolbox Animation Studio Pvt. Ltd.
Toolbox Studio is a media organization in India, specialized in Visual Effects & Animation, TV
Commercials, Motion Graphics and Corporate Video Production. We are designed to provide
solutions to a range of industries that include Film, Broadcast, Online, Digital and spectrum
of corporate sectors such as IT, Education, Hospitality, Automobile and Lifestyle. Along with
having international experience across 3 continents, Toolbox is firmly rooted with its
extensive home experience that places us uniquely to deliver international as well as
domestic projects with equal professionalism.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Work with Producer, Leads and Supervisors to track and manage the workflow through the
departments meeting internal and external deadlines
- Review production schedules and revises according to project specifications
- Attend all dailies, client meetings and production meetings to record accurate and detailed
- Maintain an accurate summary of progress from the previous day's work by artists
- Arrange dailies and/or rounds with Supervisor
- Create weekly and monthly schedules for project deadlines
- Communicate with artists daily, to ensure they have the appropriate resources and that their
work is on target for completion
- Help to maintain a positive, upbeat and professional production office, being pro-active and
Specific Skill Set :
- Should be able to take ownership of projects and complete them before deadline
- Ability to take initiative to create and maintain project-tracking in deadline-driven
- Hands on experience on Microsoft office (Excel, word, PowerPoint, outlook etc.)
- Good communicator (both oral and written) in English
- Self-motivated, initiator and results-oriented
- Good team player, should motivate team to learn and grow
- Should demonstrate positive attitude, high motivation and interpersonal skills.
Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required: 4+ years (Animation + VFX Industry)
The Project Manager role we're looking for will manage key client projects. The responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
Oversee all aspects of projects.
Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project.
Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
Lead and direct the work of others.
Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.