Roles & Responsibilities
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
- Understanding design documents, requirements, and product objectives.
- Good analytical skills and innovative mind.
- Understand Source code management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Total experience of 4 - 8 years
- Experience on Angular 2+·
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less·
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3· Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, JQuery, and AJAX·
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN· Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
About the Company:- Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing emerging tech companies which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
React Js Job Description
- Competent in building single page web applications using Node.js and React Js
- Redux for state management
- Universal rendering (Client-side rendering and Server-side rendering)
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web
- Experience in developing automated unit and functional tests
- Experience in an agile development process
- Solid knowledge of algorithms and design patterns
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, readable code that scales and performs well
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- 1+ years of software design and web application development
> Health Insurance
> Work from Home
> Fast growth and more visibility into the company
> Experience to work on the latest technology
> Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
> Employee friendly HR Policies
> Paid leaves up to certain limits
> Competitive salaries & Bonuses
> Liberal working atmosphere
> Get mentored by the best in the industry
Day Shift/Flexible working hours
Monday to Friday
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
If you are working in a product based company then only apply.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
· Love for coding: A fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code.
· Sense of analytics: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be resourceful, innovative and inventive.
· Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
· Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
· Accountability: High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver projects with high business impact.
· BE/BTech in Computer Science or related field.
· Obsessed with WPO (Web Performance Optimization) and web/mobile performance analysis.
· Experienced with web standards and protocols such as HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, and socket APIs in general.
· Familiar with web security, SEO, accessibility and internationalization.
Notice Period: 45 days
Banyan Data Services (BDS) is a US-based Infrastructure services Company, headquartered in San Jose, California, USA. It provides full-stack managed services to support business applications and data infrastructure. We do provide the data solutions and services on bare metal, On-prem, and all Cloud platforms.
We are looking for UI Developer whose primary task will be to design and implement user interfaces for maximum usability and performance in web applications.
If you have a creative mind, top-notch technical skills, a strong sense of user interface design, and are passionate to be a part of a rapidly growing rocket ship startup, run by a world-class executive team then you are on right track.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
· Work in a team to design and build software applications to function across multiple platforms and technologies.
· Use coding to develop the aesthetics implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts
· Combine interface design concepts with digital design and establish milestones to encourage cooperation and teamwork
· Develop overall concepts for improving the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and convenient for customers
· Write code in addition to testing and debugging code on a variety of platforms to comply with company standards
· Perform the technical analysis on both new and existing applications and their performance in several system formats
· Collaborate with back-end web developers and programmers to improve usability
· Seek to enhance the user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company
· Create surveys for research through various social media platforms to gather feedback on user's ease of use and incorporate the findings in the development
Key Skills & Qualification
· 3+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI development
· 2+ years of professional experience in Native React
· Highly proficient in rendering components with Native APIs
· Highly proficient in one or more libraries I.e Redux, Redux with hooks, Redux with Thunk, React Router, for state managing and routing in addition to React.
· Proficient in using Git as a control system
· Good understanding of MVC frameworks
· Should have knowledge of Architectural design pattern
· Understanding and grasp of Agile development and Scrum practices
· Flexibility and deadline-driven
· Professional written and interpersonal skills
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
· Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize code for the best possible outcome
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS, and experience in building/using REST APIs
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates.
• Comfortable with REST API development using Java or python.
• Exposure to Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning concepts will be a plus.