- To analysis business requirements, prepare design and implementation recommendations and estimate development effort
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Lead or participate in design reviews, code reviews and architecture evolution discussions
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Experienced with front-end programming language with React JS.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.JS workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
-Experience on .Net Core
-Experience in database MS SQL
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Matellio India Private Limited
As an end-to-end web and mobile app development company, we help businesses create robust, IoT, AI/ ML, and Location-based solutions. Get in touch to book a free consultation!
Ever dreamt of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, and bring the idea on paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber or Airbnb or Flipkart? We allow you to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different start-ups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more start-ups, which means that different products are very likely to make use of different technologies, architecture & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
- 4+ years of hands-on development experience.
- 3+ Proficiency in building web-based applications using Dot Net Core - ASP and Web APIs.
- In-depth knowledge of C# .NET languages.
- Experience with SQL Server and Entity Framework.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies like Angular or React is a plus.
- Participated in teams on product technical strategy.
- Strong communication skills (listening, questioning, talking to the point, fluent English).
- Very good knowledge of Engineering practices (CI, CD, Branching strategies, Testing types).
- Very good knowledge of application architecture (3-tier app, SOA, Caching, AWS/Azure, Docker)
- An inclination to get things done based on clear/aggressive goal setting and improving productivity metrics
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Engineering Studio. WE BUILD TRUE PRODUCT TEAMS for our clients. Each team is a small, well-balanced group of geeks and a product manager that together produce relevant and high-quality products.
We believe the product development process is broken as most development companies operate as IT Services. Unlike IT Apps, we believe product development requires Ownership, Creativity, Agility, and design that scales.
Know More About CAW Studios:
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
Know More: https://www.cawstudios.com/handbook
Dot Net Developer
Skills Required: -
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- excellent logical and analytical skills
- Full stack developer with strong understanding with MVC, .NET Core, C#. SQL Server, SSRS, Bootstrap Crystal Reports & Report Tools good Knowledge
- Excellent Knowledge of MVC architecture
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases and SQL Server
- Good knowledge of Solid principle and design pattern
- Candidate should be able to troubleshoot single handedly
- A good Team performer and able to execute the project/task independently too.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC) Working in any programming language with exposure to Web services /REST API/Third Party Integration.
.NET Developer Responsibilities:
- Utilizing Microsoft's .NET infrastructure to create software solutions that meet clients' requirements.
- Collaborating with coworkers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required.
- Reformulating existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines.
- Checking your code to detect and remedy errors and omissions.
- Testing your outputs to ensure that they are in excellent working order.
- Ensuring that outputs are visually appealing, user-friendly, and engaging.
- Deploying developments and monitoring uptake by the target audience.
- Using clients' feedback to inform the creation of subsequent versions of each development.
- Remaining abreast of coding and technological changes that will impact your work.
.NET Developer Requirements:
- Degree in web design, software engineering, or similar.
- Prior experience as a .NET Developer.
- In-depth knowledge of .NET infrastructure.
- Advanced proficiency in C#, F#, or VB.NET; preferably all three.
- Capacity to use SQL or Oracle with ease.
- A flair for creating well-presented software that is technically sound.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Self-driven, flexible, and innovative.
Enterprise Minds, with core focus on engineering products, automation and intelligence, partners customers on the trajectory towards increasing outcomes, relevance and growth.
Harnessing the power of Data and the forces that define AI, Machine Learning and Data Science, we believe in institutionalizing go-to-market models and not just explore possibilities.
We believe in a customer-centric ethic without and people-centric paradigm within. With a strong sense of community, ownership, and collaboration our people work in a spirit of co-creation, co-innovation and co-development to engineer next-generation software products with the help of accelerators.
Through Communities we connect and attract talent that shares skills and expertise. Through Innovation Labs and global design studios we deliver creative solutions.
We create vertical isolated pods which has narrow but deep focus. We also create horizontal pods to collaborate and deliver sustainable outcomes.
We follow Agile methodologies to fail fast and deliver scalable and modular solutions. We constantly self-asses and realign to work with each customer in the most impactful manner.
Pre-requisites for the Role
- Primary skill:
- Microsoft .Net (ASP.NET & ASP .NET CORE)
- MVC and WebAPI
- MS SQL
- Secondary skill:
Strong background in Microsoft Technologies and SDLC concepts. Should have experience in below technologies
MS SQL Server management Studio (SSMS) to develop database objects such as Stored Procedures, Functions, views, triggers, constraints etc. and look for performance tuning and Exception handling for these components
(Good to have)
Good to have: Understanding of MS Excel VBA /MS-access/ macro codes
4.Years of Experience: 5-8 Years
- Budget- Max 25 LPA
- NP- Immediate
About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce is a fast-growing, profitable online retailer based in Florida, USA with a full-fledged India office based in Chennai driven by a sophisticated, data-driven system to run the operations with virtually no human intervention. We strive to be the best-in-class ecommerce company delivering exceptional value to customers by leveraging technology, innovation and brand-partnerships to provide a seamless & enjoyable shopping of high-quality products at the best prices to our customers.
Work with business-stakeholders to understand requirements, prototype, build and deploy it.
CRUD the backend code you own keeping maintenance, performance and security in mind.
Keep up breast of latest technologies and its ecosystem and adopt ones that aid safe product delivery at speed.
Automate the boring and mundane stuff for you prefer to be productive than being busy.
We are flat. Be responsible for professional growth of self and the team.
- Tune application for performance.
- Take initiatives and manage change to work towards business goals at speed without compromising safety.
- Coach full-stack developers on backend skills.
- Provides problem resolution support, specific to application issues, identifies and resolves problems in application software, determines symptoms and ensures accurate problem definition
Develop functional, architectural and other documentation as required for productive functioning of teams.
- Be the brand ambassador for OJ Commerce by speaking at meetups, conferences, etc.
- We are fluid. Be ready for changing dynamics in responsibilities from time to time. Exciting isn't?
- Take the lead in digital transformation of legacy applications.
What you need to shine?
- You have the prior experience in modernising legacy applications.
- You are a passionate hands-on developer with deep experience in building enterprise grade software in Microsoft ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, SOA, Micro-Services and RESTful Services with knowledge of SQL Server database.
- You have the ability to see and work on the big picture (Application Architecture) and devilish details (Complex Code).
- Strong experience in developing web applications using C#, VB.Net, .NET, LINQ, Net Framework 4.0, MVC 3/4/5, ASP.NET Web API, .Net Core etc.
- You are Cloud savvy, preferably Google Cloud.
- You have rich experience in Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) with good knowledge of practical design-patterns and its applications.
Hands-on experience in building SOA or Micro-services preferably on .NET Core.
Proven Architectural skills with high standards in Code quality
Knowledge of ReactJS/Typescript would be added advantage.
Practical experience in Agile development methodologies of using CI/CD.
Extreme Programming (TDD) experience is sought after by us.
What we Offer
- Greenfield opportunity to transform legacy backend applications to latest technology stack.
- Fast-paced start-up environment: This is not for the faint hearted; you need grit and passion as much as you need the core skills.
- Work in an interdisciplinary team where learning from one another and developing solutions cross-functionally is a key part of our culture.
- Golden opportunity to make history by making big business impact.
- Competitive salary to take good care of self and family.
- Insurance Benefits: Medical and Accident cover.
- Flexible Working Hours
Our team of marketing and design professionals specialize in brand building in conjunction with our IT gurus to generate a strong online presence by utilizing the latest technology.
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
1. Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
2. Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
3. Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
4. Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
5. Create and maintain software documentation
6. Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
7. Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
8. Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
▪︎Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
▪︎Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
▪︎Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
▪︎Create and maintain software documentation.
▪︎Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
▪︎Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
▪︎Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
▪︎Developing E-commerce website for clients.
▪︎Good hands on both Front End and Back End.
▪︎Candidates who have their own laptop will preferred .
▪︎Bachelor's degree in B-tech or relevant work experience
▪︎2-3 years of Experience
▪︎Should have worked on Dynamic websites like E-commerce, LMS, HMS etc.
▪︎Should have developed customized websites
Cayzen India is working on several software as a service (SAAS) startup ideas for both internally funded startups as well as customers who like leveraging the latest technologies to simplify their business. We are building a startup team in India that is on par with our US team in the quality of talent and challenging work. We are not looking to grow numbers or bodies, we are looking for quality talent with solid engineering fundamentals and inquisitive mind for tough problems.
We are looking to add a full stack developer and data gurus to our team.
- Good understanding of Agile Scrum in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in building and deploying enterprise-level web-based applications and complex business processes
- Familiar with automated testing and continuous integration methods.
- Build documentation of both business requirements & technical solutions
- Strong architecture and design skills to design or understand design for complex multi-tiered applications
- Ability to understand business requirements and design systems accordingly
- Ability to build working prototypes early in the development life cycle & validate business requirements
- Manage/contribute offshore delivery of projects–ensure on-time delivery, and anticipate and flag potential issues ahead of time
- Ability to mentor development teams in complex technical aspects of applications and guide them through various solutions
- Ability to lead technical reviews of the project, identify potential problems and resolve them
Qualifications and Technical Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in building commercial software with.Net framework
- Strong skills in programming with C# ASP.Net/ MVC
- MS SQL Server / Big Data
- WebServices / Rest/ WCF/WebAPI
Cayzen India offers above industry benefits and a startup culture with a small and high talent team. The benefits are above the current industry levels and are open to consideration for the right candidate. The benefits also include being part of a startup team and having the equity and leadership role as the team grows.
We are looking for strong tech leaders to drive the platform and product to the next level. We are looking for seasoned technical leaders from .NET background with experience in building cloud-based web applications and products. The role involves understanding business requirements, customer problems, architecting the appropriate solutions that are secure, scalable, high performing and testable.
- Passion for building and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership, while working closely with juniorteam members.
- 6+ years of experience in building web applications using ASP.NET MVC and .NET platform in general.
- Experience of architecting and designing web applications and services
- Experience in building applications on .NET Core, is a great plus
- Strong experience with Build and Release, Agile processes and Estimation/Planning
- Exposure to New Relic or similar tools to optimize web application performance
- Strong expertise in SQL programming, with experience of writing & optimizing queries that access/process millions of records
- Good to have experience in building workflow engine from scratch.
- Understanding and experience of working with Product Management, Design and DevOps teams.