We are looking "Salesforce Developer(Fresher)" for Reputed Client @ Coimbatore Permanent Role.
• Work on Salesforce.com, Apex, Visualforce, Integration, REST, SOAP APIs
• Work on projects as development team members Requirements
• Education background should be on Computer domain
• Freshers ready to work on development on Salesforce.com CRM
• Salesforce Course or certification done
• Good communication skills
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written works.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Project or Basecamp.
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot and Omniture, and Google Analytics.
- Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred.
- Pragmatic Institute Certified (PMC) III or higher preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or similar program.
. Need 2+ years of experience in Sales force who is technically strong and capable of providing solutions.
· Minimum 2 years into SFDC CPQ implementations.
· Strong written and spoken English language communication skills
· Deep knowledge on Salesforce configuration including objects, fields, profiles, roles, workflows, approval processes, process builders, etc.
· Strong knowledge of APEX, Visualforce and the Lightning platform development framework
· Solid understanding of data migration tools and processes with regard to Salesforce
· Solid experience and knowledge developing integrations with Salesforce using REST or SOAP for example.
· Ability to clearly answer questions on the different design options available on the Salesforce platform and the trade off’s which exist between different approaches
· Lightning Components, Rest API , Apex Best Practices, Strong enthusiasm to learn new domains and technologies.
. Should be able to lead the team and guide the juniors during the implementation.
- Facilitate business process reviews to identify client requirements and processes. Able to convert client requirements into Salesforce CPQ design, leveraging Best Practices and minimizing the need for custom development. Configure Salesforce CPQ and Sales Cloud solutions
• Atleast 1+ CPQ full project end to end implementations experience
• Extensive experience in integrating 3rd party apps to salesforce CPQ
• Extensive experience in configuring QCP (Quote Calculator Plugin), Custom Actions, Custom Scripts, Advanced Grouping, Price Rules, Product Rules, Summary Variables, Designing of custom CPQ Advanced Quote templates, Product Bundles, Configuration attributes, Types of Discount Schedules, Pricing Models
• CPQ Certification is an added advantage.
Pratap Nagar https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=jaipur&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6976105261778284544">#Jaipur
> 2-4 years in
+ Salesforce Development
+ Good English
looking for a candidate who is a self-starter and open to learning best practice development from the team. This role comes with the opportunity to absorb knowledge and grow as a developer.
Salesforce Certified Developer 1 (PD1), Apex, Salesforce integration with large applications End to End (for Salesforce API understanding)
What you need to succeed in this role
- Must have: The candidate should have Salesforce Certified Developer 1 (PD1)
- Must Have: 3+ Years of experience as Salesforce Developer
- Must have: Web Application Development Background in a Product Company
- Must have: Excellent development experience with Apex is a must
- Must have: Experience in Visual Force pages development (for Xoxoday UI components)
- Must have: Experience in Salesforce integration with large applications End to End (for Salesforce API understanding)
- Must have: Experience and knowledge of Lightning Design System (for Xoxoday UI widget components)
- Must have: Proven experience with Salesforce development, system integrations, and bug fixes
- Must have: Very good Understanding of Salesforce standard objects and custom objects such as Leads, Account, Contacts, Opportunity, Products, Price book, Lead process, Sales process, and Forecasting is required
- Must have: Experience and knowledge of Lightning Design System
- Good to have: Hands-on experience in Salesforce Community Cloud, Service Cloud, and Lightning
Benefits of joining us
- Ability to join a small and growing team, and work with some of the coolest people you've ever met
- Opportunity to make an impact, and leave your mark on this organization.
- Competitive compensation, with the ability to shape your own career trajectory
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at this company
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
- Working experience with Salesforce Lightning Web Component strongly preferred
- Working experience with Salesforce and Mulesoft Integration strongly preferred
- 3 years working experience with Vlocity tools and processes, strongly preferred
- Vlocity certification strongly preferred
- Apex Class and Visual force development should meet Salesforce.com recommended standards
- Apex Test classes should have a minimum of 90% coverage, all functionalities, and bulk operations might be validated.
- Ownership for resolution of Incidents, minor and standard changes for the respective technology tower
- Able to work independently and Single resource projects
- Should have expertise in Salesforce.com standard functionality and features (Sales, Services, and Marketing), Apex Programming, and Force.com Capabilities
- Might have been the primary owner for Data Migration, Web Services, and Integration activity at least in one end-to-end implementation project.
- Should have great exposure in general CRM functionalities
- Experience in SQL query writing. Strong relational database background/understanding.
Salesforce Developer will work with business and technology partners to maintain and enhance their Customer Relationship Management system (Salesforce.com). You must be a leader and a self-starter with the ability to propose innovative solutions based on a solid understanding of business strategy, regulatory changes, industry direction, and above all, Salesforce platform expertise key to creating an efficient, comprehensive and visually optimized product.
Experience: 3+ years
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design and implement the key technical components of the solution and help the team to develop and deliver the project deliverables.
- Identify and confirm technical design risks, and develop mitigating approaches, judge the trade-offs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project.
- Help reduce the overall project technical risk by uncovering design issues early in the project life-cycle, share implementation best practices, and recommending solution alternatives.
- Partners with the Technical Lead to conduct design/code reviews during major project milestones.
Required Skills :
- 3+ years overall experience, with a minimum year of experience in Salesforce with proven capability in designing software on the Force.com platform, with hands-on participation.
- Strong technical foundation including knowledge of different programming paradigms OOP/ Functional Programming/ Procedural Programming.
- Hands-on experience in LWC
- Advanced knowledge of Apex, VisualForce, Lightning, Chatter API, Connect API, Tooling API, Metadata API, Rest API, SOAP API, Bulk API, etc.
- Extending functionality via Workflows, Apex code, Triggers, Apex Email Services, SOQL, Apex Web Service Callouts, Scheduled, Batch, Asynchronous, SOQL/SOSL
- Must already be working as a Salesforce Developer or a Senior Salesforce Developer
- Good knowledge of Lightning Web Components or Aura Components is a must.
- Strong experience in Agile methodology and ability to deliver in a global team environment with members working remotely in various time zones
- Communication Skills must be excellent across roles
Good to Have:
- PD1 Certification
Identify relationships and converting to
sales force custom objects, lookup
relationships, junction objects, master-
Expertise in Force.com technology stack:
APEX, Visual Force, SOQL,SOSL.
Extensive experience of using declarative
features like validation rules, workflows,
approval processes, sharing rules
automation for satisfying
complex business process automations.
Worked extensively on various
salesforce.com standard objects like
Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities,
Products, Cases, Leads, Campaigns,
Reports and Dashboards
• Hand on experience with Apex Language,
Apex Trigger, Apex Class, Asynchronous
Apex and Visual Force (Page, Component
& Controllers) .
• Good exposure of designing Lightning
components, Lightning Design System
• Good exposure of Salesforce Integrations
using SOAP and REST APIs
• Working knowledge of SQL
• Salesforce Certified candidates shall be
• Understanding of the DevOps model
• Understanding of the CI/CD pipeline for
- Customize, develop and support solutions on salesforce.com platform.
- Develop, test, document and deploy high quality solutions for our clients.
- Working closely with clients and the development team to determine the project requirements.
- Document unit test scripts and record test results post completion of development.
- Review self and peer's code/configuration as part of review process.
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- (Agile and Waterfall approaches and tools)
- Advanced Salesforce customization/coding (Apex & Visualforce development)
- Salesforce data loading & using data loader/Data stage/related tools.
- Lightning component experience preferred.
- Knowledge in Java/.Net Programming & OOPs concepts is an added advantage.
- Basic source control knowledge Git/SVN
- Proficient in building integrated solution involving web services using both REST and SOAP
- Strong in RDBMS concepts, SQL and SOQL query languages and ER concepts
- Experience of developing using Eclipse/Mavens Mate IDE
- Hands on experience in migrating code/configuration to production is an added advantage.
Good to have
- Certifications on Salesforce Admin, App Builder, Platform Developer 1 is a must
- Comfortable & familiar with MS office tools
- Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Clear communication and articulation ability
- Team player
- Effective written and oral communication
- Inspire and motivate the team to perform at their best.
- Professional maturity to give and receive feedback.
- Supports team members in meeting their commitments.
- Good presentation skills to run governance and steering committee meetings.
- Excellent listening skills with sharp acumen to replay or summarize conversations especially when a client is involved.
- Ability to cross/up sell when there is an opportunity.
- Understand client business and add value to requirement conversation.