Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
devices and browsers
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM,
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites.
>Strong understanding of semantic HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3.
>Experience in frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation and CSS preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
>Strong knowledge of JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Webpack
>Experience with implementing SVG animations and expertise in GreenSock(GSAP) will be an add on qualification.
>Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
>Knowledge of HTML5 responsive email development is desirable.
>A Bachelors of Computer Science or a related field is required
> Quality driven and extremely detail-oriented
> Strong work ethic
> Communicates clearly, effectively, and quickly - both verbally and written
>Ability and willingness to continuously learn, explore and master emerging technologies.
Who We Are
DirectShifts is a marketplace for hospitals/employers to hire clinicians for short term gigs (think Upwork for healthcare). We are disrupting the recruiting space for freelance clinicians in the United States. Our founding team comprises serial entrepreneurs and we have offices in NYC and Bengaluru. We are well funded by premier healthcare investors in the United States and are a proud YC Summer 2019 startup.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be responsible for implementing ideas and mocks for our groundbreaking web app which is used daily by healthcare professionals (and internal users) - you will own the frontend development and building blocks that power our React universe.
We are big fans of focusing mainly on two things: 1) talk to users and 2) build product.
You will work closely with the founder and senior management across functions. This is a great opportunity to help healthcare systems & professionals become more efficient which directly helps them provide better care, improve outcomes and save more lives!
- 4+ years of work experience, primarily as a front end developer
- Strong UX sense and ability to think like your user
- React and Redux experience
- Experience with REST APIs
- High ownership at all stages of product development - from conception to maintenance
- Adaptability - learn new technologies as and when needed
- Good communication skills to get your point across
- Experience with material UI & Figma
- Experience/knowledge of charting frameworks like D3.js
More about us
DirectShifts connects healthcare workers with employers for short term clinical
work (in-person/telemedicine). We have been called the “Uber of healthcare
workers and employers”. At heart we are fast growing technology company
bridging the gap in staffing for employers to enable. We work with leading
employers such as Mount Sinai, Northwell health, Walmart etc.
We are funded by world leading investors such as YCombinator (first investor of Airbnb, Dropbox etc), Soma Capital (owners of Sacramento Kings), Signalfire, PeakState ventures, Medstartr Ventures etc.
Named top 10 healthcare startups.
Why join DirectShifts?
If you want a front-row seat in seeing a company disrupt a massive industry and you love the idea of helping improving healthcare in the United States by ensuring every patient has easy access to healthcare workers, this is your place.
At DirectShifts, everyone has a voice to create change and move the needle. No hierarchy, no bureaucracy, no politics, no BS...just real people working on solving real problems.
● Partner and work closely with Backend developer for seamless API integration
● Build usable product by evaluating through the eyes of the customer; builds strong
customer engagement and creates processes with customer viewpoints
● Develop well-written front-end code for new product features as well as maintain code
and fix defects within the existing code base
● Apply best-practices and coding patterns to ensure your solutions are maintainable,
modular of high code-quality and work well across browsers and devices
● We have multiple automated checks in place before your code goes live. Some important
ones include bundle size, Lint errors, Lighthouse Scores, integration test suites and
many more, so we expect you to be compliant with them. We want our developers to be
lazy, they should be always looking for opportunities to automate anything and
Apply if you have...
● A graduation/ post-graduation degree in Computer Science/ Mathematics (IITs, IIITs
and NITs preferred)
● 2.5 - 5 years of strong experience and 100% hands on with Core and Object Orient
● Good knowledge of NodeJs fundamentals and architecture
● Hands on experience with HTML and CSS
● An experience with ReactJs, Redux, React Router, GraphQL and Svelte
● An experience with build tools like grunt/gulp/webpack Linting, Compiling, Minifying, etc.
● An experience in performance optimization for CSS, JS, images, asset caching
● An experience with best practices for JS development using jslint, testing frameworks
● Hands on experience with version control system preferably Git
● An experience with package managers like npm or yarn
● An experience with Cloud based development (AWS)
● An experience with micro services
Deskera's suite of products has three robust offerings; Books and Sales. Books addresses all accounting needs any business might have from invoicing, inventory, and financial documentation. Sales allow for customer and vendor contact management. The suite is available on both the web and mobile platforms, so as a business owner or employee, you are always within access to your business's pulse and needs. Deskera has empowered many SMEs globally by providing innovative business functions across diverse industry segments such as manufacturing, engineering, construction, education, and Government.
What you will do daily
Designing, building, prototyping, developing, and implementing single page responsive web
applications for our cloud platform.
Involved in decision making for design and technical aspects for modular and component-based architectures.
Developing application code, services, user interfaces, user experience and unit tests.
Ensuring high performance and responsive applications with state-of-the-art user experience.
Experimenting with new technologies and working with integrated web-applications.
Collaborating and iterating with the Product Managers, UI/UX and Backend teams to define, design, build, extend products and features.
What you will bring with you
You have previously worked for 4 years in a technical environment contributing as a programmer.
Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of UI/UX, including accessibility and usability.
You have the ability to write comprehensible, testable, secure code with an eye towards
You have the working knowledge of several architectural approaches, data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, information retrieval, caching, data storage and security.
You have had the exposure to internet security, SEO, Node, NPM, Yarn, and any related technology or domain would be an added benefit.
You must have strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
You have a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
You must be collaborative and adaptable to change.
Levelup11 is a Fantasy Gaming Startup, which aims to entertain the people not with Cricket, Football, Kabaddi but Horse Racing . Levelup11's vision is to make accessible the elite game of Horse Racing to masses of tier 2 and tier 3 users
We are growing and looking to expand our team in backend, frontend , UI/UX.
We are looking for dynamic folks for our Frontend development, who are passionate to work in Game Tech Startup
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Sportz Interactive (SI) works with its clients and partners to revolutionize the sports fan experience across consumption points by creating best-in-class, kickass products. SI was founded in 2002 as a B2B sports content business. Through the years, it gained immense reputation for its state-of-the-art hosted solutions, digital simulators, match centers and fantasy games. Sportz Interactive has a fantastic reputation in the online sports community, having worked with clients across the globe including the likes of The International Cricket Council, STAR Sports, Yahoo!, AOL, Eurosport, Castrol, Web 18, NDTV, Nimbus, Times of India, Rediff.com and Singtel amongst others.
Sportz Interactive provides in-depth sports information and content and specializes in product development for the web, mobile and other interactive platforms.
2+ years of experience on web technologies.
- Working closely with Technical Lead/Project Manager to ensure development timelines are met
- Contribute with ideas to improve system design or streamline product delivery
- Working with challenging applications involving Real Time Data
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.
About the Software Engineer Role
DISPRZ is looking for a Software Engineer who will deliver individually on features / enhancements under our products, as laid out as per the company’s product delivery roadmap and own responsibility for their technical integrity, scalability and trouble-free deployment to the customer.
Responsibilities (not exhaustive)
- Build and ship reliable software practicing robust software design and in-depth code reviews.
- Build efficient, clean and reusable features / libraries / components
- Collaborate with our design and product teams on defining and delivering new features to ensure a great experience for our users.
- Analyse and optimize existing UI and Server-side code for security, efficiency and performance.
- Be a voice in ensuring the team stays true to the technical vision.
- Write clean, scalable code in Web-based programming languages and/or .NET
- Write SQL Stored Procedures
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Collaborate with technical lead to produce software design and architecture
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, while ensuring cross-browser compatibility and performance.
- Unit-test the code across platforms and browsers, to ensure functional consistency of delivered output.
Education / Skill Set
- Engineering / MCA degree from a top school with an excellent academic record
- Object oriented programming knowledge is a must.
- Knowledge of any one JS framework like Reactjs, Angular, or the like, is a plus
- Formal knowledge in below areas will be an added advantage
- NET MVC
- Entity Framework Core/LINQ.
- Bootstrap framework
- SQL Databases
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in front-end development of software products using Web-based technologies
- Experience doing Full-stack development is a great plus
Abilities and Traits
- Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
- Work well as a team player and help the team members to resolve issues
- Be committed to quality and be structured in approach
- Excellent and demonstrable concept formulation, logical and analytical skills
- Create intuitive interfaces with great functionality in a timely manner.
- Be passionate about writing neat and clean code.
- Document the work and communicate any issues as and when they arise.
- Assist in troubleshooting any production issues.
Chennai / Mumbai
About the role of Software Developer – Frontend (UI)
The software developer position is uniquely tailored for experienced candidates in Front-end (UI) development and have their undergraduate degree from tier 1 T-Schools in India. In this role, you will work across several challenging intelligent automation projects from any of our practices – FSI, Consumer, Enterprise, or Supply Chain Operations. Most of our projects from our Intelligent Automation practice are embedded analytics implementations. You will get the opportunity to embed complex machine learning, and /or Artificial Intelligence models into applications that will be used by end users. You will be working on active development of these embedded analytics from scratch, and will be exposed to the end-to-end application lifecycle management.
What are we looking for?
We expect that our UI developers are world-class problem solvers, experts in their area of work, and also excellent communicators. We look for skills around several areas including:
• Should be able to convert the UI Screens from Figma /Sketch into reusable React components and screens.
• Should use best use of class naming conventions for stylesheets which are descriptive.
• Preferably usage of meta CSS languages like SaSS / Less. Designing responsive layouts should be your forte.
• Should be able to differentiate between UI states and local cache storage for API interaction.
• Understand the network latency and Re-Render latency for any React based Apps.
• Communicate any dependencies with the manager on a proactive basis.
• Should be able to participate in design discussions and estimates
• Preferable from early stage startups.
• Showcase of your work through a GitHub link or Stack-overflow profile
• Applicants who have worked solely as a small part of a very large project, or exclusively as part of maintenance projects may pass.
• We expect that our applicants to possess deep understanding of UI design concepts. As part of the interview process, you will be testing on these concepts. Applicants who just know lifecycle methods in React like Component DidUpdate etc. without any deeper understanding of it may also pass.
What will you do?
You will be an integral part of BRIDGEi2i cross-functional teams which help some of the largest and most agile organizations in the world solve their most challenging business problems. Therefore, you will get to work with many experts, our AI Labs data scientists, functional experts in Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, and Risk, Data Engineers, and App designers.
You will typically work in teams, playing an active role in all aspects of customer intimacy, and development. This includes understanding a business problem, working with our functional experts, data scientists, and User Experience engineers to formulate application designs that will enable our end users in their decision-making process. You will have opportunities to present your work back to clients, seek feedback and improve product quality. You will also help identify ways to contribute to the growth of the organization (develop points of view on software development, design trainings, contribute to talent acquisition, etc. – as needed).
How will you grow?
You will also have the opportunity to grow vertically (as an expert / architect in UI development), or horizontally to get a taste of other aspects of technology, project management, or even data science.
When you join BRIDGEi2i as a software developer, you are joining an organization that will challenge you and will invest in your development & career advancement through our SCALA (Skills, capabilities, leadership, and ascension) program. You will receive personalized training as part of
our SCALA program, as well as coaching and mentoring from colleagues, and managers. You have the freedom to discuss with your manager on your career aspirations, set goals to achieve them, and participate in one of the several trainings that are in place to enable you reach your goals. Additionally, you will also receive training on BRIDGEi2i owned assets and intellectual property. Most software engineers we hire start with specialized focus on their areas of expertise, but over time develop into well-rounded individuals who understand multiple facets of technology, as well as business.
More About BRIDGEi2i:
As one of the fastest growing companies in the data analytics space, we are solving some of the toughest challenges for enterprises around growth, customer experience, operations effectiveness and developing new business models. We do this through our unique and integrated Information – Insight – Impact approach, which has won accolades from Analysts and Customers. Our proprietary, pre developed AI Assets accelerate the path to value realization for our clients. We were the youngest firm to be recognized by Gartner and Forrester for how we deliver value to customers.
Headquartered in Bangalore, presence in US, Australia and The Netherlands, our teams bring deep expertise in Algorithms, Data Engineering, Application Development and Business Understanding that allow us to design, build and implement solutions that transform client businesses.
We are looking at individuals, with a passion for data, algorithms, technology and business - keen to shape their careers as experts in this industry.
You will be a part of an exciting, fast paced journey to build a global institution!