About uFaber Edutech Pvt. Ltd.
uFaber is one of the fastest growing Edutech company’s in India, specialising in personalised training with latest technologies and high quality content. Spearheaded by IITians with over 10 years of experience in education, uFaber has one of the largest course catalogues across languages, entrance exams and skill enhancement subjects.We currently have over 1000 hours of video content and a customer base of 50000 + students.
Understanding of Edu-Tech Industry and ERP Sales and Business Development
Ideation & implementation of new concepts
Key Account Handling Capability (Schools, College, Institutions).
Keen Interest in current Market trends.
Go Getter, keen to learn and grow in the dynamic digital environment
Excellent Communication Skills
Sound Understanding of Tech based products
Experience in sales/ EdTech industry
New Business lead generation
Driving & Managing Client Interaction & Educational ERP sales & marketing.
Analyse market trends and provide insights for building future strategy.
Identify Up-selling/Cross-selling business opportunities
Ideation & implementation of new concepts for generating additional revenue
Team handling, Co-ordination with the Area partners, Institutions, Channel Partners,
Product, Operations, Finance & Tech Teams.
Revenue generation from educational institutions
Implementation of Academic Management Systems (AMS) Services.
Ensuring the set targets are being met.
Manage Product presentations
Virtual sales POC
Key Account Management
Sales And Business
Key Account Handling
Business Executive - Sales
- We are a company in the business of evolving people and have developed Excellence
Installation Technology which is a Trillion Dollar Industry and has been validated by
- We are looking for an enthusiastic person to contribute in converting the enquiries to
customers for our company.
- Candidates will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining
good customer relationships.
- An effective Business Executive must be an excellent communicator and have superior
- They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as
dealing with complaints and doubts.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about our product/service.
Answer questions about products or the company.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet business requirements and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- Education and Salary no bar for the right candidate.
- Excellent conversational and interpersonal skills.
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- A vibrant person with a positive attitude who is ready to learn new skills and wants to
achieve something great for themselves.
- Preferably someone with Creative and Artistic side to their personality.
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single-location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product-specific certifications.
- S/he will act as an interface between various specialist departments. These include agencies for design, sales & marketing, logistics etc
- Updating the administration of payments, returns, analyse sales statistics, optimize product range and targeted advertising.
What you need to have:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing
- An emphasis on social media and technology platforms is an ideal preparation to become an e-commerce manager.
- MBA / PGDM will be an advantage
Designation: Process associate/ Snr. Process Associate/ CCE/ Web consultant/ website sales executive.
Process: Outbound voice (Website Selling)
Shift: US Shift (Night)/ UK, Australia shift(Morning)
• Candidate should have good presentation, customer service and convincing skills.
• Experienced web consultant preferred(Prior experience in International website campaign)
• Freshers can also apply.
• Fluent in English.
• Excellent conversational and customer service skills.
• Candidate will be responsible for handling outbound calls.
Aryston web solution.
Simplilearn.com is the world’s largest professional certifications company and an Onalytica Top 20 influential brand. With a library of 400+ courses, we've helped 1 million+ professionals advance their careers, delivering $5 billion in pay raises. Simplilearn has over 750 employees worldwide and our customers include Fortune 1000 companies, top universities, leading agencies and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. We are growing over 200% year on year and having fun doing it.
Who are we looking for?
This role would be part of the B2C sales function for our India / International Business Groups. He/she would drive the new customer acquisition, customer relationship management, Operations & reporting.
What should you do?
• New Customer Acquisition
• Conversion of leads received through various marketing channels • Preparing short-term and long-term sales plan towards reaching the assigned goals • Consistently achieve revenue targets in line withteam/organizational objectives • Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with the existing customers • Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline
• Customer Relationship Management
• Understand the customer requirement and pass on the insights towards the product portfolio improvement based on the customer interaction / feedback • Key Account Management • New account development
• Operations and Reporting
• Managing pre-sales to post-sales support activities for the assigned products/geographies and ensuring the highest customer satisfaction
This venture is led by an industrialist and banker who has joined hands with renowned investors and builders. Their projects are currently ongoing at locations like Kolkata, Mumbai, Jodhpur, Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad. They intend to make their projects a lifestyle statement, an all-in-one prestigious complex, a small town in itself with basic necessities like school, hospitals and markets at a convenient distance.
- Marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers.
- Liaising between customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new product release launches.
- Building a pipeline of customers, tapping into existing database and building newer channels of potential clients.
- Contributing marketing and sales inputs for building on strategic plans
- Identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
What you need to have:
- Have 2+ years of experience in Real estate sales experience or hotel sales experience
- Full understanding of the real estate transaction practices.
- Proficient in follow up through with clients.
- Appreciative of building on existing client networks to leverage upselling.
- Ability to think strategically and develop real estate solutions
- Ability to adapt and perform under pressure
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent communication skills
Key Account Management
Creating sales pipeline
Identify opportunities for company growth and improvement.
Produce business comparisons to industry benchmarks and competitive insights on an ongoing basis.
Mega Walk-in - Banking Industry (AXIS BANK) @ Bangalore
Axis Bank is hiring for various departments under Relationship Officer Profile in Partners Payroll
Salary up-to 25% hike for sales experienced candidates
Unlimited income opportunity
Career Progression program for the top performers under direct payroll of bank
Opportunity to visit international trips through various sales contest program
Best incentive scheme in the industry
Walk-in Dates: 1st Feb-15th Feb 2020
Time: 9:30AM - 2.00 PM
Dress Code: Formals
Jayanagar Branch:1373, Pushpakama Building,1st floor, 32nd E Cross Rd, 4th T Block East, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041
Branch Head: Mahesh
Sahakarnagar Branch: Axis Securities Ltd, No. 19, Diamond Arcade 2nd Floor,
60 feet road, Sahakarnagar Bangalore-560092
Branch Head: Mahesh
Whitefield Branch: Axis Securities Ltd, 1st Floor, Sri Narayani Arcade, 7/3/3 - Kundalahally Gate, Hoodi Road, Whitefield, Bangalore: 560037.
Branch Head: Ajay
Branch Ops: Kamesh
Contact Person: HR Team
Department: Home Loan / LAP/ SBB / Personal Loan / Auto Loan.
Minimum Experience: Fresher/Experienced
Graduate / fresher may apply.
Salary: 14K to 22K + Incentive Extra
Interested candidates can come directly along with updated resume, Adhaar & PAN copy.