Organization Name: Agami Realty
Company Website: https://agami.co.in/
Position Name: Real Estate Sales Executive
Job Location: Boisar
Nature of Job: Permanent
Monthly Salary: Rs.10,000 to Rs.14,000
Candidates residing in Palghar, Boisar, Vangaon and Dahanu will be preferred
Sales Executive job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Telephonic conversation with prospects and explaining project amenities and pricing
- Set up personal meeting with the potential clients to ensure maximum site visits
- Showing sample flat and explaining the project in detail
- Explaining the customer about the EMI and loan eligibility
- Housing loan processing follow up till disbursement
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fast learner and passion for sales
About Agami Realty
● Own and drive early sales cycles, develop playbook to succeed and scale sales within identified market segment
● Develop and execute a scalable Go To Market that could be partnership or field sales led ● Own end to end sales process from lead generation to contract closure
● Ability to work effectively with marketing function (product marketing, demand gen, branding)
● Own the company brand in US and all associated market development activities 5-10 years of digital marketing enterprise sales experience, of which at least 4+ years of selling enterprise SaaS
● Ability to build and lead sales teams
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales commitments
● Deep appreciation of technology and its ability to create value – especially in areas of big data analytics, machine learning and personalization
● Founder or start-up experience is a plus
- Should have a good experience selling IT sales services in the USA/Europe region
- Should have knowledge of IT services like Web services, Cloud Services, Mobile Technology.
- Experience working in B2B Sales
- Create and implement sales strategies in line with the company's growth objectives
- Managing prospective client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Developing and maintaining strong professional relationships with global accounts, to maximize sales
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- Comfortable working in different time zones to connect with our target audience
- Experience working with end-to-end sales from lead generation to lead conversion.
- Proven track record for closing new deals with both large and mid-size companies
- Knowledge of Demand generation
- Lead generation skills for IT services projects
- Develop and execute strategies to expand inbound lead/demand generation
- Must have good working experience in Upwork, Freelance.com, PeoplePerHour
- Good communication skills verbal as well as written is must
- We are looking for an enthusiastic TeleCaller Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company.
- You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
- An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills.
- They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Develop new key account relationship and act as the main point of contact to ensure effective communication and services deliveries to meet or exceed client expectations
- Provide ongoing customer and technical support for products and services
- Assist in preparing quotations, provide pricing and availability of products
- Entry of orders, process and invoices
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with logistics and lab during all steps of the ordering process from inception to completion
- Develop and maintain existing accounts by identifying customer needs and recommending relevant products/solutions
- Participate in business development strategies.
- Responsible for the business growth and execution of business development/sales strategy to achieve the target.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge; participate in industry trade shows and conferences
- Review and maintain assigned accounts in the CRM for accuracy.
- Extensive exposure and knowledge in exports documentation, shipment and sales generation is must.