1. Coding using JSX
3. Implementing the front-end logic that defines the behavior of the visual elements of a web application
4. Being responsible for connecting this with the services that reside on the back-end
5. Working alongside other front-end web developers who specialize in markup and styling
• Partner with Senior Engineers to define the frontend technical approach.
• Develop, test, and maintain tools and solutions to facilitate quick and easy customer onboarding.
• Collaborate with Customer Success and Engineering teams to build best-in-market PaaS solutions.
• Work closely with Customer Success, Sales, and Engineering teams on customising enterprise
environments to meet customer requirements.
• Participate in scrum activities to plan, execute and release software.
• Creative and alternate solution recommendations with growth mindset.
• Minimum 3 years of experience building frontend applications using ReactJS.
• Strong command over HTML and CSS is a must
• Comfortable with using tools like GitHub.
• Should have CI/CD knowledge using GitHub and Azure App Services.
• Should have considerable exposure to developing and deploying React solutions on Azure.
Good to have:
• UX designing experience with XD or Figma.
Model of employment:
Parameters: React JS, Figma, HTML+CSS, Bootstrap, Azure App Services,
Continuous Integration / Deployment, GitHub
We are looking for a passionate hands-on engineer to join our Engineering team.
- To build next-generation web applications which are efficient, reusable front-end abstractions and systems.
- Work closely with Product Managers, UX designers, and back-end engineers to implement front-end solutions while embracing emerging standards and pushing the limits of what a browser can do.
- Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
- Command an impressive portfolio of the latest UI technologies
- Analyze system function and performance requirements to support design concepts.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
- Interacting with other team members to passionately collaborate our innovations.
- Constantly and consistently implementing new features and optimizing existing ones from controller-level to UI. Vigilantly and rapidly fix bugs.
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Endorsing upcoming standards, launching, iterating, and making a difference.
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable, highly performant code for Website and Web applications.
- Experience with scripting languages (PHP) will be preferable.
- Excellent communication skills, good visual design sense, in-depth experience in developing web-based applications.
- Architecting, configuring, and automating the build process.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Knowledge in WordPress will be a plus
- Flexibility to work under ambiguous conditions
- 2-5 experience of working with SPA
- Experience with Asynchronous and Futures (Promises) Design Patterns
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in developing Large-scale, Single-Page Applications (SPAs) and Unit Testing
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
Good to have: Optional
- Working with Secure APIs using JWT/OAUTH
• Strong understanding of GUI architecture, site navigation and web design principles, and the ability to create and maintain web pages quickly and efficiently
• Extensive web programming experience including web security, cross browser compatibility, and performance tuning
• Development experience in the area of: Responsive design/development and mobile device applications and optimized Web sites
• Hands on design & development skills in HTML/XHTML, HTML5, CSS2, CSS3
• Knowledge of W3C standards, Web accessibility
• Extensive experience in at least one of the modern frameworks like jQuery / jQueryUI / Angular JS / ExtJS / Ember JS / Backbone JS / React / TypeScript
- Design splash screen of Desk Top, apple iPhone and Android mobile application.
- Responsibilities included designing website layout using HTML, CSS, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular
- Responsive Web Site, jquery, Dreamweaver & Photoshop.
- Proficient with computer literate such as Photoshop, Dreamweaver, CSS, HTML, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3 etc.
- Designing Templates.
- Updating Websites.
- Logo Designing.
- To generate creative ideas for making innovative websites.
Should worked on Angular 7 or above version at least 1 to 2 years
- A complete ownership of the feature.
- Find innovative ways to increase efficiency/Application performance.
- Implement Visual Designs in standards compliant.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions.
- Suggest and implement improvements to existing product interfaces.
- Ensure that all the assigned systems are performing to scale.
- Work closely with product management team to define and refine feature.
- At least 2 years of product development experience with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance web applications.
- Strong experience and knowledge in single page frameworks using ReactJS and ability to design the architecture of single page applications.
• Comfortable with REST API development using Java or python.
• Exposure to Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning concepts will be a plus.