- Experience in developing business solutions using Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware).
- Good knowledge of SFCC / Demandware Script, Java OOP/Node.js.
- Good experience in SFRA
- Strong background of World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), accessibility guidelines, model view controller (MVC), agile development, and tools.
- Experience in using Pipelines, JS controllers, ISML templates and real-time data exchange using web services.
- Hands-on experience of integrating custom services into SFCC. Good exposure of payment, tax, and operation management suite (OMS) integrations.
- Good understanding of Business Manager and configuring jobs.
- Strong SQL knowledge.
- Exposure to technical reports and understanding of Demandware limitations, such as quotas.
- Proficient in Demandware foundational concepts with good knowledge of SiteGenesis, UX Studio, content assets or slots, and Demandware Catalog.
- SFCC certifications would be preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated to complete tasks independently.
- Candidates ready to join sooner will be preferred.
About GSPANN Technologies, Inc
- Software Engineer with competence to containerize exisiting code and experience to implement rest based APIs. Also knows how to work with one or more of the major cloud platforms.
- 2-5+ years of experience in software development.
- Hands on experience to develop code in a cloud setting, using Docker and K8s.
- Comfortable using modern versioning and CI/CD tools.
- Professional experience in Java, API, database and related platforms.
Briefly describe Mandatory Skills:
We are looking for a MIS Analyst to participate with other Analysts in the team to convert the data into reports in various forms and thereby provide meaningful insights to the users of the reports and help them in decision making process.
Experience Level – 1-2 yrs. of experience as MIS executive/analyst
· Managing the data including creation, updates, and deletion
· Collecting the data, interpreting, analyzing, and developing the reports and dashboards
· Generating reports from single or multiple systems
· Processing confidential data and information according to the guidelines
· Create visualizations and reports for requested projects in MS Excel and PowerBI platforms
· Develop and update documentation
Skills / Requirements -
· Strong knowledge and experience in Advance MS Excel (MUST HAVE)
· Basic knowledge of reporting tools like Power BI or Tableau
· Basic Knowledge of SQL queries
· Strong mathematical and analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to analyze large data set and create meaningful visualization and reports
· Analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude
· Excellent communication
· BSc/ MSc in Computer Science MSc/MCA, Engineering, or relevant field
- 4-15 year experience in Application Support
- Must have good knowledge in Java/J2EE, Microservices, PL/SQL, Unix
- Good to have knowledge in Agile, JIRA, Splunk, Service Now
- Good understanding and hands-on experience in Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Provide technical leadership to the team & contribute in the skill development within team
Interact with internal teams and client stakeholders to trouble shoot the tickets/incident and manage other support activities
- Good communications skills are necessary, must be team player and inquisitive.
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high-quality service
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexible in working outside of office business hours at short notice (as required)
- Should be able to examine the system and identify the areas for Service Improvements & Value adds.
- Flutter UI Developer
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical
- systems, delivering high availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build,
- deploy, test, release to app stores, and support.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to
- increase the functionality of the application
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
- and presenting these for architectural review
- Collaborate with team members (product managers, developers, designers) to
- brainstorm about new features and functionalities.
- Experience required- 2-3 years
- B. Tech, MCA, M. Tech degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related
- Proficient in Java/Kotlin programming
- Knowledge and experience in Flutter Framework and DART programming
- Hands-on experience in using RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing micro-services architecture
- and containers
- Object-oriented analysis, UML, and design using common design patterns.
- Hands-on experience in development IDE Android Studio, Android SDK,
- Firebase Test Lab
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Familiarity with IOS integration with Flutter
- Experience using GitHub or a similar environment
- Complete understanding of SDLC
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with Material Design and Android UI design principles, patterns, and
- best practices
- Good knowledge of adding third-party libraries
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and
- emerging technologies
- A track record of delivering successful complex consumer product apps (finance
- apps, e-commerce apps)
- Critical thinker
- Knoweldge on Adobe XD/ Figma/ Sketch
2. Hands-on experience as a Salesforce developer, or similar roles with certifications.
3. Hands-on experience in Salesforce Lightning Web Component (LWC) and/or Aura components.
4. Extensive experience in developing & configuration SFDC Apex classes, Triggers, Visualforce
pages, workflows and Integration.
5. Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
6. Self-Motivator to perform activities around design, evolve and deploy changes.
Good to Have:
1. Knowledge of XML, JSON and other data interchange formats.
2. Knowledge of Java , HTML5 , JQuery and other web technologies.
3. Strong development (coding), debugging, tuning skills.
4. Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills
5. Experience in CRM/Telco domain
4. Exposure to Agile, CI/CD, and DevOps processes.
MX Player is the world’s best video player with an install base of 500+ million worldwide and 350+ million in India. We are installed on every second smartphone in India. We cater to a wide range of entertainment categories including video streaming, music streaming, games and short videos via our MX Player and MX Takatak apps which are our flagship products.
Both MX Player and MX Takatak iOS apps are frequently featured amongst the top 5 apps in the Entertainment category on the India Appstore. These are built by a small team of engineers based in Mumbai. You might be a good addition to the team if you are a
seasoned iOS developer with great hands-on coding skills and a high degree of ownership and autonomy.
• Translate business requirements into specifications and implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Web/Data Analytics Tools: Google Analytics, Power-BI or Tableau or Sisense
• SQL experience is must.
• Bachelor degree in IT or related field
• 2-4 years of MIS experience in Data Entry/Data Updation/MIS profile.
• Should be able to work in a fast moving and competitive environment.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Intermediate MS Excel is a must.
NeoQuant Solutions Pvt Ltd
NeoQuant Solutions is a Software Application Development and Software Services company that uses cutting edge technologies in developing software. We provide software solutions and custom products in the domain of Insurance, Banking and Media sector that are known for the use of the latest technology. We believe in innovations and simplicity to solve the business problems of our clients and partners.
We have the following opening in our organization:
Years of Experience: Experience of 3 - 8 years
Location- Mumbai (thane, BKC, Andheri)
Educational Qualification: MCA/ME/Msc-IT/BE/B-Tech/BCA/BSC IT in Computer Science/B.Tech
- 3 - 8 years of consulting or relevant work experience
- Should be good in SQL Server 2008 R2 and above.
- Should be excellent at SQL, SSRS & SSIS, SSAS,
- Data modelling, Fact & dimension design, work on a data warehouse or dw architecture design.
- Implementing new technology like power BI, power bi modeling.
- Knowledge of Azure or R-programming is an added advantage.
- Can scope out a simple or semi-complex project based on business requirements and achievable benefits
- Evaluate, design, and implement enterprise IT-based business solutions, often working on-site to help customers deploy their solutions
NP – Immediate to 60 Days
Work location – Cisco Manesar Office
Experience – 2 to 10 Years.
- Strong coding Experience in programming language like Python , Java, C
- Experience of Yang data modelling
- Experience on REST/ SOAP API#s
- Experience of frameworks such as Request , Beautiful Soup
As an Engineering Manager, your role would involve architecting systems capable of serving as the brains of complex distributed products. In addition, you’d also closely Managing engineers on the team and contribute to team building.
A strong technologist at Meesho cares about code modularity, scalability, re-usability and thrives in a complex and ambiguous environment.
Required skill & Experience:
- Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or equivalent from a premier institute with at least 8+ years over all professional experience. At-least 2+ years experience in managing/leading software development teams.
- Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular & deep mentoring. Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback.
- Able to drive sprints and OKRs.
- Exceptional team managing skills; experience in building large scale distributed systems
- Experience in Scalable Systems - transactional systems (B2C)
- Expertise in Java/J2EE and multithreading
- Deep understanding of transactional and NoSQL DBs
- Deep understanding of Messaging systems - kafka
- Good experience on cloud infrastructure - AWS preferably
- Good to have: Data pipelines, ES
- Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise and depth-wise while designing and implementing services
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.