The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Intern will be responsible for research, implementation, monitoring, and reporting on client organic search campaigns. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with an attention to detail, passion, and a positive attitude.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Auditing existing websites
- Competitive research and benchmarking
- Keyword research and mapping
- Content writing and optimization
- On-page optimization
- Link building outreach
- Monitoring and evaluating results and building reports on those results for our clients
- A hunger for learning and the ability to perform independent research to solve problems
- Proficiency with Google Sheets
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization and/or digital marketing is preferred
- Ability to thrive while working on multiple projects with strict deadlines
- Ability to work well with all teams across the agency
- Commitment to completing work on time that meets or exceeds expectations of quality
We are Best Website Design & Development Company Provide lots of services like Ai, Web Security, and more Internet Services for Businesses and projects.
We provide Web Development, Ai, Web Security, and more Internet Services for Businesses and projects. It is a professional service business that creates superior mobile, and database applications and more.
We offer technical strategy, design, database, and software development services, Security, and more.
- Good knowledge of Facebook (App install & Lead Generation campaigns), Google ads (Display, SEM & YouTube) and Email campaigns.
- Should be data-driven and able to ideate copies, and creative and conceptualize campaigns.
- Experience to handle decent-sized digital budgets would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in keyword research and keyword competition Analysis.
- Proficiency in creating reports using Google sheets/ Excel.
- The Digital specialist will be tasked with analyzing user experience data, initiating digital projects, reporting on planned and current strategies, leading effective digital marketing strategies and ensuring that projects are executed within budget.
- You will play a pivotal role in growing our business, and customer base and improving user experience.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- 2+ years of experience in managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of Analytical tools like Google Analytics.
- Proficient in Google sheets / Excel
- Familiarity with social media trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Proven experience in team handling.
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our Digital Marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our Social media marketing operations.
Year Of Experience: 2 years to 5 years
Salary: 3 LPA to 8 LPA
Eligibility: Any Degree
Key Skills:- Digital Marketing, Social Media Ads Campaign Management, Social Media Marketing (SMM), SEO, Marketing Strategy, Content Strategy, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Content Marketing.MS Office,
Perks & Benefits: EPF and ESIC, Leave Encashment, Paid Leaves
NOTE: Candidates from healthcare domain would be preferred.
Company Website: www.secondmedic.com
Baetho is a solution-focused company aimed at creating and
democratizing the development of customer experience applications
through our proprietary no-code platform.
At Baetho, we offer a fun environment and the chance to work with a highly
skilled and motivated team. Our culture is focused on employee happiness,
customer satisfaction, and high-quality execution. If you have the right vibe
and believe in fairness and freedom, you’re a great fit for us.
An opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Role with a
can-do attitude, ability to drive successful campaigns, strong desire to work
on multiple platforms with limited guidance. We’ll provide all the
enablement needed, but are looking for a rockstar at work.
Roles and Responsibilities
Own the execution of integrated campaigns across digital channels—
including target audience identification, goal setting, campaign set-up,
user flows, and campaign optimization
Hands-on experience on Linkedin, Google Ads, FB, Google analytics, and
GTM and lead gen platforms
Define and analyze performance metrics on google analytics to
diagnose campaign performance and develop action plans to optimize
the customer experience and campaign results
Ensure that each activity is tracked and measured with a focus on
pipeline and ROI
Experience in B2B SAAS based marketing, preferably with highly
technical products or services
Demonstrated creative skills (e.g. ad copies and/or design skills) to drive
personalization and relevance
Budget and plan the acquisition funnel for the whole year, with month
on month variations
Enable and Track AB testing for all aspects of campaigns, viz.: ads,
creatives, landing pages, emails, SMS
Must have a proven track record of campaign management with a high
Experience in B2B SaaS based company will be preferred
2-3years of hands-on experience in performance marketing-Linkedin
and Google Ads for lead generation is a must.
We are looking for a motivated SEO/ Google Ads/ Facebook Ads Executive to come join our agile team of professionals.
- Working at the heart of the creative team, you will develop concepts for top brands operating across many industries.
- A love for both traditional and digital will help, as you will be working across multiple channels.
- Expertise on SEO, PPC, Web analytics, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook marketing and YouTube marketing.
- Executing unique ideas for digital marketing campaigns.
- Designing for various projects and mediums like social media campaigns, website wireframes, mockups and the occasional doodling.
- Working on Email Marketing, mobile Marketing, Content Marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC), Conversion Optimization.
Job Type: Full-time