About Intellicar Telematics Pvt Ltd
1. Good knowledge of Golang
2. Knowledge of Database design and MySQL
4. Rest API
5. Kafka/ RabbitMQ
Architect, develop and maintain highly scalable, reliable and secure distributed backend
systems on Cloud (AWS or Azure) or on-premises environments for Mihup, its customers
Work closely with your fellow engineers to develop systems capable of concurrently
processing massive amounts of voice data both in online real-time as well as offline
Drive accountability for test driven development, delivery of high-quality features and
resilient enterprise class solutions.
Lead a culture of team ownership and direct individual and team accountability to
continuously improve how they work to achieve results.
Work in a startup environment, pushing boundaries with deep involvement with business.
BE//BTech/ME/MTech in Computer Science or a related field from a Tier I or Tier II
6-8 years of hands-on software development and deployment experience (experience of
working in a consumer product startup during its growth phase will be a plus) of which 1 – 2
years of experience would be in leading a team of software developers.
Expertise in Java 8+ and Spring Boot is a must
Good experience in messaging platforms like RabbitMQ/Kafka
Good experience in distributed systems and relational & NoSQL databases like PostgreSQL,
MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, etc.
Expertise in one or more of: Python, NodeJS, GoLang would be preferred
Must have hands on experience in products which handle multiple concurrent calls (API),
handle CPU intensive jobs, consist of multiple asynchronous system calls.
Worked on microservices based architecture and design
Managed/ Owned infrastructure on AWS/Microsoft Azure/private clouds and setup high
Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
Knowledge of RESTful APIs, caching concepts, the HTTP protocol and general web
1. Anything that will let us know more about who you are that you would like to share such as
Blogs, Twitter, Medium, GitHub etc.
- Key Skills:
- Expert Proficiency in anyone the below programming language - Node JS, PHP or GoLang
- Expert Computer Science fundamentals like Data Structures, Algorithms, Time Complexity, and others
- Strong Microservices, REST API, Git source control, CI/CD, and other latest technology trends
- Strong System Design, DB Design proficiency
- Strong knowledge in Design Patterns, best software development practices
- Good exposure to working in Open Source stack, E-Commerce, or Fintech domain.
senior engineer, you will be working closely with the product team contributing to various product
initiatives and creating prototypes for integration into the core product.
● This individual should be able to demonstrate craftsmanship by efficiently producing
elegant, clean code and maintaining software documentation.
● The code should be well commented, easy to maintain, and could be reused across a
sub-system or feature. It should be thoroughly tested and supported by unit tests.
● The individual should be an active participant in the product design and code reviews for
self and the team, and can competently review any aspect of their product or major
● Should gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs and
must have the ability to integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
● Take responsibility for maintaining, expanding, and scaling the product.
● Strong organizational skills to manage a team, juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of
timelines and budgets.
● Must be detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with the ability to
● 5+ years of proven experience with in-depth knowledge of Java 8/11, Spring Boot,
Hibernate / JPA
● Knowledge of scheduled task execution - Background Task
● Knowledge of RabbitMQ or Kafka or any brokers.
● Excellent understanding of Design Patterns and service-oriented architecture principles
● Excellent in database: MongoDB (preferred), MySQL /PostgreSQL
● A solid understanding of API security and session management
● Excellent in Data structure and Problem Solving
● Good in writing Junit test cases
● Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse
web technologies and techniques and adhere to release/project schedule and milestones.
Good to have:
● Knowledge of Elasticsearch, AWS services and Microservices Architecture.
● Microservices Architecture
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science Engineering Required
Looking for Sr. PHP Developer responsible for managing back end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications :
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks especially Laravel
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Job Description :
1. Coordinate with project managers and team to create detailed project plans for
achieving timeliness and 100% quality in each project and deliverables.
2. Address technical concerns, ideas, and suggestions and provide a technological
solution to them.
3. Creating API endpoints for web applications and internal scripts that will handle
the business logic of applications.
4. Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product and database to ensure strong
optimization and functionality.
5. Develop innovative, reusable web-based tools.
Skill Requirements :
1. Understanding the principles behind a scalable application.
2. Understanding of the software development life-cycle and best practices.
3. Must have experience with MySQL/Postgres SQL and should be capable of
writing queries, stored procedures, indexes, etc.
4. Working Experience in Laravel HMVC, Hooks & Plug-in Methodologies. Laravel
and jQuery for producing AJAX applications.
6. Ability to make modifications to the systems with little or no interruption of
7. Exposure to REST API Development & API integrations.
8. Working Experience in Composer & PHP Libraries.
-A premium college gratduate is required.
-Strong experience in Data Structures and Algorithms.
-Should have good understanding of databases and storage fundamentals.
Must have working experience in PHP based framework (Laravel / CodeIgniter / Cake PHP / Zend / Symfony / Yii).
Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools.
Working knowledge of web services, APIs, JSON.
Hands on Experience in MVC/HMVC, Deployment, Design, Development, Architecture.
Working knowledge on Craft CMS, Drupal, Expression Engine, WordPress preferred but not mandate