We are looking for an SEO Executive to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research. You’ll also oversee paid search campaigns to ensure their success.
Roles & Responsibilities –
· Develop and execute successful SEO strategies.
· Conduct keyword research to guide content teams.
· Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
· Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy.
· Direct off-page optimization projects.
· Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects.
· Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns.
· Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends.
· Proven experience as SEO EXECUTIVE, SEM EXECUTIVE or similar role.
· 2+ years of proven experience in relevant field.
· Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong organizational and leadership skills.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Technosolis Informatics Limited
Designation: Digital Marketing Lead / Manager (SaaS Product)
Moon Technolabs Pvt. Ltd. is a rapidly growing IT company with a strong presence in the market for over 14 years. We are proud to have a team of 260+ dedicated employees who consistently contribute to the company's success by achieving challenging goals. Our commitment to excellence drives us to provide the best solutions to our clients.
C-105A, Ganesh Meridian, Opp. Kargil Petrol Pump,
Sola, S.G. Highway, Ahmedabad.
- 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing and advertising
- Experience in SaaS Product is must.
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation and SEO
- Ability to do result-driven Data Analysis
- Ability to implement & measure Search Engine Marketing
- Having skills with latest Digital Marketing Technology Tools and platform
- Having skills in SEO tools e.g. SEMRush, ahref, Screaming Frog
- Knowing right implementation of Content Marketing
- Ability to adeptly use Mobile Marketing to target right audience
Here are some key features to join Moon technolabs:
- 5 Days a week
- 18 Paids Leave (SL+CL)
- Flexible timing policy
- Best Working Environment
- Generous leave policy. No Sandwich Leave.
- Excellent working and learning platform
- Employee engagement activities can allow you to have fun within the organization
- Celebrations, Tours, and much more
📩 To Apply:
WhatsApp at 932818o89o
Roles and Responsibilities
How to know if you are the one we're looking for? You are the one if you have extensive knowledge of the latest SEO Trends and online marketing channels.
Developing SEO-based content like Blogs, Guest Blogs and PR and s. Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
Accountable for all initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
Depth of understanding and knowledge of organic search trends, including search engine algorithm changes, and the latest tools and technologies.
Create and launch SEO campaigns, identify areas of improvement, and optimize the site's performance and rankings in major search engines.
Handy experience in operating various marketing tools.
Other Skills: link building, keyword research, Google search console, Google Analytics, Website analysis tools.
Desired Candidate Profile
Ability and desire to strive for excellence.
Self-initiative, determined, and tech-savvy to the core.
SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, Website Designing, Graphic Designing.
Handy experience in operating various marketing tools.
Excellent Rank Producing, On page Off Page promotion, Link Building, and Back link Building.
a plus for channels such as SMO, PPC, Email Marketing and Content Marketing.
Greetings from Raptor Supplies Pvt. Ltd.
Role- SEO Manager
Location: Mohan Co-Operative
- Implement and optimize the global SEO strategy and roadmap for Raptor Supplies.
- Collaborate with the marketing, technical, product, and content teams to align SEO efforts.
- Monitor key SEO KPIs and prepare regular performance reports.
- On-page, and off-page optimization.
- Identify and review technical SEO issues and provide recommendations for fixes.
- Manage SEO-related assets, tools, and platforms such as Google My Business, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, Ahrefs, etc.
- Lead, coach, and mentor the SEO department, providing a clear vision and objectives.
- Share SEO knowledge and recommendations with the stakeholders.
- Minimum of 7 years of proven and successful track record in an SEO role in fast-paced businesses or enterprises with large sets of landing pages.
- Thorough understanding of SEO techniques, tools, and digital channels, with a proactive approach to staying updated with the latest innovations.
- Analytical mindset with strong numerical aptitude.
- Advanced knowledge of analytical software such as Google Analytics, Ahrefs, and other common web analytics platforms.
We are looking for an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) person who will lead our web marketing and analytics activities with content strategy, link building and keyword strategy.
- Develop a strategy for the improvement of organic search ranking and the maximization of ROI.
- Prioritize keywords to attract target audience.
- Monitor and analyse SEO statistics such as redirects, click rate, bounce rate and others.
- Build systems and best practices to ensure that all content is optimal for SEO.
- Manage relationships with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices in coding and campaigns.
- Communicate the performance of process improvements to the Management team.
- Provide feedback regarding any broken links or other problems through the appropriate channels.
- Watch popular SEO Publications and blogs to stay updated on the latest innovations, tools and techniques.
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links.
WHAT POSITION DEMANDS:
- At least 3 years’ experience within the SEO industry
- Strong working knowledge of the latest SEO and SEM techniques and algorithm updates
- Good knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics and Adwords
- Strong team management skills
- A proven track record in delivering high performance SEO strategies for a range of clients
- Experience in creating effective outreach strategies
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Stable, consistent work hours.
- Competitive salary & comprehensive benefits.
- A fast-paced & high energy work place.
- 5 days working
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Manage team of SEO Executives
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimisation projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- 5+ years of SEO Experience. Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager/ similar role - Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Strong organizational and leadership skills, Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
About Zest Network LLP
At Zest Network LLP, we run a portfolio of content-based online businesses where we take serious efforts to educate and inform our readers on various subjects.
*About the job*
Requirements: We are looking for an individual (1+ years experience) who is familiar with current SEO techniques and tools and has excellent analytical skills. If you have worked on any affiliate website or SaaS firm and have a strong understanding of SEO (both on-page and off-page), we have the right role for you for the long term!
1. On-site content optimization (best practice for E-E-A-T, internal linking, titles, content audit & updating old content, CRO, Content gap analysis, Making Topical Maps, why not ranking analysis? etc.)
2. Site maintenance (redirects, broken links, site cleanup, duplicate content, etc.)
3. Strategize, plan, and coordinate link-building activities: Create link building content ideas, angles, and pitches & pitch and conduct SaaS link-building outreach
4. Monitor Google algorithm changes & implement on-site and content changes to adapt to the changing landscape
5. Identify new SEO growth opportunities with technical audits, data/traffic analysis, and competitive research.
6. Digital PR research
We expect you to manage your time and responsibilities with minimal oversight. We aren't interested in babysitting you that’s why we need a proactive person. We're interested in fostering your success and the success of the team.
*Who can apply*
1. Candidates having experience working with SaaS firms will be given a preference
2. Aware of all the nuances of Technical and On-Page SEO techniques including data analysis using Google Analytics and Search console
3. Knowledge of using Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Ahrefs (or similar backlink tools), crawling tools (Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl), Google Search Console, keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, Semrush, buzzsumo, Moz), etc.
4. Strong sense of ownership, the inclination for action, urgency, and drive
5. 1-2 years of SEO experience
6. Holistic SEO Knowledge (technical, on-page, content, link building, digital PR)
7. Candidates having experience working with SaaS firms will be given preference
An SEO analyst is responsible for optimizing websites and online content to improve their visibility on search engine results pages (SERPs) and drive organic traffic. They perform keyword research, optimize on-page elements, build high-quality backlinks, analyze website performance, and collaborate with teams to achieve SEO goals.
Digital Marketing Executive
1. Job PURPOSE:
Planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy. In addition, they are responsible for managing, guiding and training digital marketers and other marketing positions in the team.
2. ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
l Responsible for formulation and execution of the company’s Digital Marketing Strategy
l Creation and management of website
l Independently managing all digital marketing activities
l Set up and management of Linked in and twitter accounts
l Writing blogs and content on digital forum to ensure visibility
l Responsible to develop and implement the Online Marketing and Brand Positioning strategies
l Create key reporting and performance indicators based on business requirements
l Brand management on the digital forum
3. EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Overall : 3 - 5 yrs
4. TECHNICAL SKILLS:
l 3+ years experience as a Digital Marketing Professional
l Understanding the importance of the Website
l Experience in Email marketing and carry it to the digital forum
l Social media marketing - visibility
l Experience in branding
l Must understand page optimization and off page optimization,
l Understand the value of Search engine optimization but as a complementary skill.
l Blog writing and Content generation
l Knowledge on Google certification and Google analytics, Google AdWords
l Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities
l Experience in Website maintenance and press releases
l Latest marketing techniques
l Experience in IT product based company
l Advanced web ranking
l Knowledge on Google webmaster, Keyword planner, Google trends
l Online Reputation Management
l Excellent Communication Skills
l Good conceptualization skills
l Excellent computer and web related skills
l Quick grasping skills
l Time management
l Dedication and ownership
6 .EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
Preference: MBA ( Marketing ), BBA
Age between 26 Year to 30 Years
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs build, and maintain our social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop-off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintains digital marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains digital marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops digital marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
An entrepreneurial conference research and production company looking for an ambitious, creative and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to help grow both the conferences and the company.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing revenue through digital media through designing and executing marketing campaigns. After campaigns have been launched, you will extract and analyze data across multiple channels.
- Maneuver digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle
- Clearly understand and implement digital marketing campaigns which fit client needs
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders
- Developing the event brand in the marketplace will also help to drive web traffic, grow the social media interaction and client acquisition
- Facilitate all internal and external communication about the event to increase attendee revenue and create new partnerships
- Understanding the market: main challenges and trends of the sector, industry value chain & key players
- Create and proofread web updates at all stages of the campaign life cycle
- Working with internal stakeholders, editors, internal designers and conference producers to ensure marketing campaigns have been implemented effectively
- Instigate promotional activity through email, print, data and mailing to enable multi-channel marketing
- Creating content and deliver communications that drives lead generation
- Producing all marketing material including email brochures, direct mail, event previews & guides, magazine ads, signage, video, banners and web imagery
- Manage the shows blogs, securing content from partners, editors and exhibitors to drive new customers to the site.
- Coordinate the implementation of marketing plan for exhibitor and visitor recruitment
- Fulfilling media deals, direct marketing, social media
- Database filtering and segmentation
- Planning, copywriting and proofreading
- Minimum 2-3 years minimum marketing experience from a B2B events or conference production organisation
- Graduated to BA degree level or equivalent in your chosen discipline, ideally Marketing, Social Sciences, Humanities, Languages or similar
- Experience with SEO and SEM Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills with proven examples
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to work independently and show a strong sense of initiative, taking ownership of key projects when required with a proactive attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and be flexible is essential
- Works well as part of fast-paced team, prioritising effectively and managing workload
- Excellent IT skills - proficient in both Windows and Mac operating systems (i.e. PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, Word, Outlook etc)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written, able to successfully interact with all parts of the business and stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent organisational, analytical and administrative skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible in approach and able to amend hours as required to suit business needs