- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
About BFC SOFTTECH PVTLTD
Our mission is to provide our clients with individualized, expert digital marketing solutions that drive ROI. Our team brings with it a rich and diverse background in SEO, Content Marketing, Search Engine Marketing & Social Media Optimization.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field. MBA in marketing a plus. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6+ years of work experience.
Ability to create an immaculate copy which stands apart from the crowd.
An outside box thinker.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Will be responsible for generating the words, slogans and Scripts that accompany advertising visuals.
Brainstorming Visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team.
Interpreting briefs & Developing creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current
Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them
Monitoring effectiveness of advertising campaigns
Familiarizing with clients' products and services, their competitors' activities, and the target audience.
Writing clear, persuasive, and original copy
Using digital media innovations to strengthen concepts
Amending, revising, or redeveloping ads or campaigns in response to the feedback from clients
Overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion
Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
Leading creative presentations, production companies, photographer, typographers, designers.
Keeping up to date with popular cultures and trends
Meet deadlines and help team in the same, and stay within budget constraints
Push clients towards fresh, exciting ideas
JOB TITLE: ASSOCIATE MANAGER - TELUGU PROGRAMMING
LOCATION: NAVI MUMBAI, INDIA (Remote)
Assist in managing the daily Telugu programming and curation strategy. Working knowledge of
Kannada + Malayalam is a big plus
Basic data analysis and number crunching is an important part of this role
Work with the Programming Teams as well as other cross-functional teams to achieve various
Act as a liaison between various departments to ensure the on time and orderly flow of work
Curate and maintain a substantial number of varied playlists based on different Moods, Genres
Think of creative ideas & concepts for Festivals, events & Trending Topics
Stay on top of new music releases
Help find ways to organize, facilitate, and improve general programming processes
Create and update departmental calendar and project status
Keep entire team informed on the current status of all jobs in progress via status meetings
Keep abreast of all work in the Programming Department and follow up on due dates that were
established for copy, artwork, playlists and other deliverables
Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree
Proficient in Telugu – reading and understanding
3-5 years’ experience in the music industry, ideally programming for music services, working
with a broad range of music content
Basic data analysis and number crunching
Passionate about music and have deep knowledge of music culture (Telugu).
Highly organized, creative self-starter with experience working on multiple projects at the same
Care about attention to detail and organization, have a team spirit, strong work ethic, and a
sense of humor
Exceptional time management and prioritization skills
Out-of-the-box thinking and ideas that can significantly contribute to Company’s success.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
We blur work and play, and you get all the perks of a global company. You will get to
work with a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, who are delivering results and working zealously to
make a difference in the way the world experiences music.
Experience: 3+ Years
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent (Work From Office)
l Define the most important social media KPIs
l Manage and oversee social media content
l Measure the success of every social media campaign
l Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
l Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
l Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
l Communicate with industry professionals and influences via social media to create a strong network
l Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
l Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
l Excellent English language skills
l Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
l Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and other social media best practices
l Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
l Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
l Familiarity with web design and publishing
Essential Functions (Listen>>Create>>Engage) -
● Write targeted content for C-Suite individuals & Founders.
● Develop website content & social media content with well-researched & engaging content
● Develop and manage supporting marketing programs and tools with a robust content calendar
● Analyze customer insights, industry insights, consumer trends, market analysis, competitors and
marketing best practices to build successful and consistent content pieces
● Develop thought leadership with a strategic and operational focus
● Upgrade website content with relevant content
● Execute email, and newsletter content development to nurture communities
Who are you?
To be successful in this role, you:
● Have 2-4 yrs of experience in content marketing, preferably in B2B or Finance
● Are creative, curious and enthusiastic
● Have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to creatively think and hustle to achieve goals
● Are a learner; As this is a new technical domain or preferably belong to a finance background
● Have a high sense of ownership and can continuously reinvent and improve how to do things
● Keep abreast with the latest trends, Identify industry trends, insights, and changes in UI/UX and digital
● Have exceptional analytical and research skills
What You’ll Love About Us
Complete autonomy and authority is given to each team member who is ready to take complete
ownership of their expertise to make the best decisions for the company. We believe in a diverse and
inclusive environment where all can achieve their full potential, leading to company, customer, and
Our benefits and perks:
We offer competitive compensation, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness
programs, remote working, leave flexibility and work time flexibility.
1. Writing blogs and news articles on cryptocurrency, and blockchain.
2. Researching topics and coming up with audience-engaging topics around cryptocurrency or blockchain.
3. Keep abreast with the latest crypto and industry trends.
4. Offering suggestions for the creation and improvement of content.
5. Writing SEO- friendly content.
Who can apply?
1. Only those candidates who are available for 3 months.
2. Those who are available for full-time (in-office) internship.
3. Those who can start immediately.
* Basic understanding of SEO will be an added advantage*
- copy writing experience with good Advertising agency or design studio
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Able to write long copy for website, brochures, blog and short and creative copy for ad campaigns, social media etc.
- Developing creative ideas and concepts for various media vehicles like taglines, jingles, ad campaigns, brochures, social media posts etc.
- Writing clear, persuasive, original copy
- Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar
- Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director, account team or clients;
- Overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion
As a technical writer, you will be closely working with the product and technical team in a fast-evolving environment where you will use your in-depth understanding of our products to document the functionalities and API capabilities to external and internal users.
The ideal candidate will have the following
- Produce and maintain world-class documentation, including user guides, integration guides, API documentation, and in-platform documentation, in collaboration with product managers, product marketing team, and engineers.
- Excellent attention to detail, the capacity to prioritise and handle several projects in a quick-paced setting, and the flexibility to adapt.
- Imaginative thinking of the effective use of images, illustrations, infographics, animation, and charts to promote user comprehension.
- Create and manage customer assistance materials that go beyond conventional documentation, such as online video, demonstrations, guided tours, and other educational tools
- Strong capability to learn new features, products quickly.
- Min 1 year of work experience in Technical Writing
- Comfortable working with the following tools preferred: Markdown, Readme, Notion, Swagger, JIRA, Git & Github.
- Excellent English Communication skills – oral, written, and listening and experience working with content in multiple mediums.
- Prior experience in Fintech is a plus.
At BlogVault, we work with the world’s largest companies as our customers and partners, but we know we have lots more scope for growth. Content marketing is critical in getting us from the 10k customers we have right now, to 1 million customers.
We compete with billion-dollar companies with unlimited resources, so our focus has always been on quality. Our plugins are best-in-class, and we want to develop content in the same way.
We are looking for awesome content writers to join our team. If you’re self-motivated, want to accomplish great things, and work with a fantastic team, we want to hear from you.
If you ever dreamt of building something amazing and being involved from the beginning, BlogVault is the place to be!
You’ll be a great fit if
- You love writing so much that you do it in your free time too
- Poor grammar makes you twitch
- Tech doesn’t scare you
- You can tell a great story
- Reading is a passion
- Learning new things is fun
- Writing a variety of content types, including blog, case studies, white papers, thought leadership editorials and, website content
- Editing the content types we just mentioned
- Conduction customer research and planning article structures
- Optimizing old blog articles for improvement and constantly monitoring those improvements
- Working with engineers to understand the product and then write about it in a manner that drives home the value to the product
- Testing out plugins and products to understand how they function in order to write better articles
- Creating briefs for graphics designers communicating how you envision the features images, infographics, pie charts, and other types of graphics
Skills and experience (must have) -
- 2-7 years of writing experience
- You should have excellent time management skills where you can juggle multiple tasks and prioritize to meet deadlines
- You know how to find a balance between meeting deadlines and producing quality content
- You have experience with WordPress which includes creating a WordPress site, knowing how to publish content on the platform, and trying out new plugins and themes
- You can edit articles by other writers and help improve them to meet our standard
- You know about on-page SEO and can implement it on your blogs and website content
- You know how to analyze results from Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Bonus points if you are familiar with basic HTML and tools like Amplitude