SDE2 IOS Developer (Remote), 3+ years of experience
Grip Invest (www.gripinvest.in)
Why should you look at this role?
Salary Bracket: 20-35 LPA
Healthy work-life Balance
- Great culture based on the following core values
- Lean structure and no micromanaging. You get to own your work
- The company just turned one so you get a seat on a rocket ship that's just taking off!
- High focus on Learning & Development and monetary support for relevant up skilling
- Competitive compensation along with equity ownership for wealth creation
Company Size- less than 50
About the company
Grip is building a new category of investment options for the new-age of Indians. Millennial don’t communicate, shop, pay, entertain or work like the previous generation - then why should they invest the same way? Started in June’20, Grip has seen 35% month-on-month growth to become one of India’s fastest-growing destinations for alternative investments. Today, Grip offers a unique investment option of leasing assets to some of India’s most disruptive businesses like Udaan, Stanza Living, Furlenco, Bounce, BlueStone, FabAlley and LetsTransport. With a minimum investment size of INR 20,000, Grip is democratizing investment options that have only been available to the largest funds and family offices. Finance and technology (FinTech) is what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it.
“Work from home”
“Free work culture”
For more reviews, click here
What will you do every day?
- Writing clean and efficient codes for iOS applications
- Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance
- Working with iOS Interface Builder, and creating UI screens and components through Storyboards as well as programmatically.
- Network programming fundamentals.
- 3+ years of professional iOS development and UI experience.
- Deep understanding of iOS 6+ SDK and Swift
- Experience with video streaming is a big plus.
- Comprehensive understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Understanding of REST and JSON, and experience with utilizing REST on mobile clients.
- Good understanding of Version Control principles, preferably using Git
- Experience using Web Services and Data parsing using JSON , XML, etc.
- Familiarity with the latest web technologies like REST API, MQTT, and other server-side principles.
- Excellent understanding of optimization and performance issues across iOS software layers.
- Experience shipping a few iOS apps.
- Strong collaboration, communication, and creative thinking skills
Minimum experience 1 year.
Maximum experience 5 years.
Freshers can also apply if they have adequate working knowledge.
Seenit’s suite of apps enables the leading retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their physical infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping.
We would welcome someone to the team who:
- Loves to write “clean”, well designed code to solve complex problems
- Can design, develop and test the core product software to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Is inclined to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and takes end to end ownership of the project
- Follows best industry practices and develops and deploys new features to facilitate related procedures and tools
- Is excited to support others to succeed and shine in a collaborative team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- 1+ years experience building scalable iOS apps from scratch and building on top of existing codebases
- Familiarity with the latest iOS SDKs
- Strong experience and exposure of Swift
- Experience in dealing with iOS frameworks, design patterns and software architectures such as MVC/MVVM
- Apps you have built and want to show us with pride
You should work with us because:
- We’re a relaxed diverse group and don’t take ourselves too seriously
- We're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- Our products have an international audience and our partners are around the globe
- Team lunches are more frequent than team meetings
- We love to travel and will ask you to take time off to refresh
- Android Development
- Java / Kotlin
- UI / UX
- Prototyping and Wireframing
- Graphics and whiteboard application
- Video-streaming and camera handling on Android
Roles & Responsibilities
- Leads more than one projects end-to-end and collaborates across functions. Drives planning, estimation and execution.
- Manages stakeholder expectations and offers scalable, reliable, performant and easy to maintain solutions.
- Consistently takes well thought technical/design decisions.
- Develops expertise in more than one area and shares knowledge with others. Able to mentor/train people in areas which are new to them.
- Drives people to solve engineering challenges.
- Enjoys high respect of Tech and other cross functional teams.
- Demonstrates effective communication with project team, management and internal/external clients as necessary.
- Surfaces both technical and non-technical team challenges and helps resolve them.
- Champion for SDLC best practices and high-quality standards.
- Significantly contributes in hiring high performance candidates.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Expert in JAVA, Kotlin, Reactive programming, Asynchronous programming and Dependency Injection. Experience with unit-tests and automation frameworks.
- Familiarity with any architectures like MV*(MVP/MVVM/MVI).
- Strong focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences.
- Operates independently with almost no oversight.
- Is able to apply domain expertise to think critically and make wise decisions for the team, taking into account tradeoffs and constraints.
- Communicates tech decisions through design docs and tech talks.
- Has delivered multiple projects with end-to-end engineering ownership.
- Keeps track of new technology/tools and embraces them as necessary
- 12+ years of experience in a product-driven organization.
Technologies we're working with
- MVP, JAVA and Kotlin, Realm, Firebase Real-time Database, RxJava,Kotlin Coroutines, Dagger and Retrofit.
We are Hiring Android Developer for our Client, an MNC in NOIDA.
Position Name: Android Developer
Experience: 3-5 Years
Location: Noida | Work From Office
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Requirements & Skills:
- B. E (Computer Science)/ B. Tech (Computers)/ MCA
- Knowledge of Android, JAVA, Sqlite and Kotlin programming is a must.
- IDE android studio, Visual studio
- Knowledge of REST/JSON and UI principles are preferred.
- Additional knowledge of web technologies is preferred but not required;
- General knowledge about mobile development and systems architecture should be apparent;
- Code must pass basic requirements for running on devices like tablets and smartphones;
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience in Mobile Application design, development & deployment
- Should have hands-on experience in all stages of Mobile app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support Experience in implementing Web Services in Java technologies is a plus.
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Should have knowledge to secure data while transferring on APIs by encrypting via 3DES, RSA.
- EMV knowledge is plus
Job Title: iOS - Flutter Developer
Location : 100% Remote / Chennai / Coimbatore / Indore (As per your convenience)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android / IOS.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high quality responsive UI code.
- Write efficient queries for core Data.
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Communicate with the Project Manager regarding status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
- Validate the cloud system to ensure any new changes do not compromise security of the backend server.
- Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
- Connect regularly with the Quality Assurance Specialist to deliver stable app.
- Resolve all the bugs reported by the Quality Assurance Specialist in a timely manner.
- Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
- Execute app verification protocol.
Good to have:
- Flutter: To build cross platform mobile apps for Android, IOS and Web.
- Design responsive UIs to efficiently query data
- Mange states in an optimized manner.
- Native Android / IOS: To build custom Flutter Packages.
- Experience in working on Chat and VOIP based applications like WhatsApp, FB Messenger etc.
- Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions and Analytics.
- Adobe XD: Should know how to use Adobe XD to use the design file and use it to build the app.
- Git: To manage and collaborate in different projects with the rest of the team
- Good knowledge of Software Configuration Management, version control and defect tracking tools
- Good communication skills and versatile team player
- Write tests for the App.
Here we will provide 3 months of training.
We are looking for skilled iOS developers who are passionate about solving digital payment problems for over a billion Indians.
- At least 4 years of experience in developing, releasing, and maintaining iOS mobile applications.
- Ability to write efficient, reusable, and maintainable code in Swift.
- Excellent expertise in iOS SDK frameworks and fundamentals.
- Amazing debugging skills with the ability to write unit test cases Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Startup friendly i.e self-starter, quick learner, hard-working, and passionate.
1. Design Patterns MVC, MVVP, MVVM (MVC != Massive View Controller )
2. Data Structures and Algorithms
3. Writing bridge code in Swift.
4. Backrground jobs
5. VOIP Notifications
7. Using NIB files
In addition, you should be open to learning and able to challenge yourself and push yourself to accompish more in less time
Other skills include
1. Being a team player.
2. Being a good person