We are looking "SAP Ariba Upstream/Downstream" for Reputed Client @ Permanent Role
Experience: 5+ Years
•SAP Ariba Upstream/Downstream Module / experience in S4HANA implementation
•Good Knowledge and hands on experience in Ariba Sourcing Projects, RFX, Auctions, Contract Management, SLP
•Integration knowledge with multiple backend ERP systems for Master data objects replication.
•CIG integration knowledge will be added advantage.
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate to technical teams and executive leaders
•Ability to work independently and as a part of a team but also self-motivate
•Hands on experience on building interface with SAP and Legacy Systems, must be familiar with IDOC, XML etc.
•Hands on experience on documenting in User Requirement Specification, Functional Specification, Training documents.
•Knowledge of tools such as Remedy, HP Application Life cycle Management, SAP Solution Manager.
•Knowledge of Ariba Integration (Cloud Integration Gateway) with multiple back-end ERP systems.
•Experience in Config/ Organization and master data replication from ERP systems to Ariba.
Location : Remote
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Looking for SAP Master Data migration consultant to lead & support the execution of Data cleansing activities in ECC for EWM/TM implementation. This is a remote role with hands on participation into Master Data related project activities. We has an existing MDG solution which is deployed on an S/4 HANA HUB and we support our ERP operations on SAP ECC version. Focus of master data technical consultant will be to support data cleansing activities on Business Partners in ECC and support EWM/TM decentralized system implementation.
- Lead technical master data cleansing of Business Partners in SAP/ECC to support EWM/TM implementation
- Support the Functional Consultants during business process discussions with customer teams
- Assist the Functional Consultant in gathering the requirements and ultimately set up a fully functional development, test, and production environment to deliver cleansed Master Data required for EWM/TM implementation.
- Responsible for making solution recommendations considering scope and client requirements
- Prepare the technical specifications based on the functional specifications supplied by the functional consultant
- Engage with project teams for Data migration and Master Data design discussions
- Error resolution for Data migration activities to support milestone projects for the organization.
- Hands on implementation experience on projects involving SAP S/4 HANA Solution for: Business Partners, Customer, Vendor, Material
- Good understanding of Master Data number ranges across Data domains
- Good understanding of Master Data related configuration across Business Partners and Material domain
- Good understanding of Master Data Idocs /ALE distribution, Business Partner concept, Customer Vendor (CVI) Integration with S/4 HANA, SLG1 Error resolutions and Data validation.
- Strong knowledge of standard Master Data tables both from ECC and S/4 HANA.
- Ability to work on migration of existing master data into target S/4 HANA systems
- Have worked on data replication framework (DRF), data import using DIF, SOA service, ALE configuration.
- Knowledge on S/4 HANA Migration projects with expertise on industry best practices for Master Data implementation.
- Experience in supporting UAT phase and go-live period of SAP Master Data
- Degree in area of specialization.
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead on at least three full life cycle implementations for Data migration activities on S/4 HANA migration projects from ECC. (ECC to S/4 HANA)
- A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, manage project deliverables.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Ability to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for us. as part of a high-talent team
- Resource can be working remote / offshore with working hours between ~ 6 PM EST team. 3PM EST. Major availability.
Title: SAP BW Developer
Start Date: ASAP
Experienced in BW Requirements gathering, customer interaction, detailed documentation of requirements, solutions and functional specifications
- Experience in designing and building core modeling artifacts in SAP BW 7.5 on HANA, ADSOs, Composite Providers, Open ODS Views, LSA++ architecture
- Experience in implementing SAP ABAP and SAP AMDP scripting in BW transformations
- Experience in using CDS views for data extraction into BW and for real time reporting
- Experience in using user exits, field exit and BADI’s implementations
- Experience in HANA architecture/design and data modeling - creating Schemas, Packages, Stored Procedures, Analytical Views, Attribute Views, Calculation Views.
- Experience building hybrid data modeling solutions
- Knowledge on HANA 2.0 features
- Knowledge on SAP modules SD, MM, FI, Supply Chain
- Experience in extracting data from non-SAP data sources
- Experience in performance tuning of high volume and complex transformation scenarios
- Planning and organizational skills, including ability to engage with multiple development projects concurrently and working to tight deadlines.
- Design and implement solutions for the SAP Business Warehouse on HANA including Design Documents, Data flows, Data models
- Develop customer solutions using core modeling artifacts in SAP BW 7.5 on HANA, ADSOs, Composite Providers, Open ODS Views, including enhancing the existing DataSources, creating generic DataSources when required
- Create data models to support real time reporting
- Extract data from non-SAP data sources
- Design and implement SAP HANA info models using Attribute Views, Analytic Views, Calculation Views Restricted and Calculated Measures, Input Parameters, Variables, Stored Procedures, CE Functions and SQL script.
- Tuning jobs for high volume and complex transformation scenarios
- Developing and executing advanced data profiling, data validation scenarios.
- Adhere to BI/BW best practices and standards to maintain a stable Business Information environment
- Monitor BW loads, communicate and troubleshoot issues with data integrity, data design, and functional and technical software issues
- Perform routine program modifications, performance tuning, problem solving, debugging, and unit testing
- Maintain BW structures and support for ETL processes for data feeding in and out of BW
- Design data structures to optimize data load times and end-user data access response times
- Design processes to minimize data quality risks and proactively identify potential data issues
- Prepare project related documentation (functional design, technical design, test scripts) during the different stages of a project
- Will be working on multiple development projects concurrently under tight deadlines.
AG, an industry-leading specialist in SAP consulting services, SAP Gold Partner and an SAP Quality Awards Gold Winner, delivers solutions that solve business challenges and understands SAP to an expert level – all reflected by our ISO-Certifications in 9001, 14001 and 45001. We’re proud to employ some of the world’s most talented and best trained SAP and RPA Consultants across all our international locations. Our Consultants have extensive SAP Implementation and ‘real world’ SAP Support experience and are experts in Business Process Enhancements, Data Migration and SAP 3rd Party Application integration. Our solutions are intelligent, practical, based on the latest technology and loved by users. We constantly engage and collaborate with our employees, our partners and our clients, ensuring we maintain our high quality standards and to continue to be innovative across all areas of our business. Helping our employees, partners and our clients to be exceptional has earned AG a place in the Financial Times (FT) 1000 – Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies list 2021.
Headquartered in Slough, UK with offices in Chennai/Hyderabad/Pune/Milan & Aberdeen with teams across Europe and India.
See www.agcapps.com for more details.
Location: Chennai/ Hyderabad/ Bangalore
We are looking for a talented Senior SAP FICO S/4HANA Functional Consultant (Finance & Controlling with PS Experience) ideally with exposure in the Oil and Gas/Energy Natural Resources sector OR Automobile sector with a strong leadership focus. Qualified candidates will work on implementation and support projects. The SAP Finance and Controlling (FICO) Senior Consultant will work with clients to understand their finance business processes and accounting practices, analyzing and translating those requirements to enhance support and facilitate effective solutions, using their business process knowledge and SAP FICO Technical Knowledge. They will assist clients in the implementation, configuration, and support of SAP Functionality. Strong SAP Finance and Controlling skills and S4/HANA implementation experience is required, in areas such as Business Partners, Currency settings, New Fixed Assets, parallel and extension ledgers and Fiori Apps. Additionally, experience of working on an SAP S/4 conversion project, understanding of Central Finance and its application in the HANA landscape would be advantageous as well as experience in Profitability Analysis (COPA), Product Costing, Opentext (VIM), Joint Venture Accounting (JV), or Project Systems (PS) is required.
- Liaise with clients to provide them with full life-cycle project implementation consulting expertise including assessments, blueprinting, configuration, testing, data migration and go-live stabilization.
- Liaise with client to prepare and facilitate assessment/blueprint workshops to analyse clients’ business requirements. Consultant must be able to define the SAP Blueprint by embedding the Business processes and Standard SAP best practices for existing software, hardware, and network provision.
- Examines existing business models and flows of data, and designs functional specifications and test plans for new systems to meet clients’ needs.
- Write detailed functional mapping to SAP applications, functional gap analysis, detailed blueprint design and process documentation, and detailed functional specifications for any custom development. This includes integration points with other SAP modules such as MM (Materials Management), SD (Sales and Distribution) and PS (Project Systems)
- Prepare summary level presentations and facilitate future and emerging state system design and process workshops to obtain client acceptance.
- Perform and/or oversee, configuration of SAP applications, creation of unit test scripts,and execution of unit tests.
- Train client staff on design, application functions and configuration to implement new systems.
- Create and/or support creation of integration/user acceptance test scenarios and scripts, as well as facilitate and provide direct support for user testing.
- Create and/or support creation of Data Migrations scripts and templates, and assist or perform the Data Migration.
- Create and/or support creation of cut over plan, as well as facilitate and provide direct support for production migration and go-live stabilization.
- Provide status updates on assigned work to management and, when required, act as a project manager on small to medium-sized projects. Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects.
- Complete the necessary training with regards to ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 and be continually engaged via their work and be more focused and integrated with helping the company succeed in achieving ISO standards of 9001,14001 & 45001 .
- Strive to be aware of processes and procedures to fulfil and adhere to requirements as required under the ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
- Responsibility for reporting, monitoring measurement, nonconformity and corrective action with regards to ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
- Educated to degree level, or relevant accounting or business administration qualification, or applicable work experience would be advantageous.
- SAP S/4HANA implementation experience required. Project references must be verifiable.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
- Experience of undertaking feasibility studies for major IT developments incorporating costs and benefits and present proposals to clients.
- Experience of assisting clients in the implementation, configuration, and support of SAP Functionality.
- Strong communication in English language and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.
- Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a “can-do” attitude – adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness.
- Experience of examining existing business models and flows of data and designs functional specifications and test plans for new systems to meet clients’ needs.
- Experience of working closely with clients to implement new systems. Mentor and/or oversee other consultants assigned to the project.
- Experience in a Utility / Oil & Gas sectors would be an asset.
Job Description: SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Platform Integration (CPI) Developer
Experience: 10+ years of SAP SF Techno-Functional experience
Work Location: Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore
Technical Skills Required:
- 10+ Years of extensive work exp in SAP SF - Employee Central (preferred), Payroll, Compensation, Learning, RBS
- 5+ years of experience working on SAP CPI Implementations and SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Experience with SF-API’s and ODATA Data Dictionary for SuccessFactors
- Hands-on Experience in developing custom complex interfaces with SAP Cloud Platform Integration (SAP CPI/HCI) using various HCI/CPI tools
- Excellent Knowledge of utilizing CPI Standard Adapters and connectivity technologies (SOAP, REST, SFTP, IDOC and etc.)
- Good to have experience in using OAuth Authentication between SAP CPI and SAP SuccessFactors
- Sound knowledge of Groovy Scripting, XSLT Mappings, XMLs
- SAP Certifications – CPI is required
- Optional: SAP Mobile Platform – SMP: Experience in developing mobile apps (hybrid and native) using SAP Mobile Services is added advantage
- Good knowledge around MDF, and associated system configuration is preferred
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing inbound and outbound interfaces to/from the SAP Products cloud to cloud and On-Premises.
- Responsible for Technical Requirement gathering, effort estimation, technical design, and development of interfaces.
- Actively participate in end-to-end project activities to ensure the team delivers effective business systems solution.
- Coordinate extensively with business users, functional and cross-functional team members, developers, integration resources.
- Solution Architecting to ensure that technical designs utilize the appropriate integration pattern and standards
- Proactively scan for troubleshooting and resolve system related issues that could impact end-to-end system functionality.
- Design, implement and support complex business processes in an SAP SuccessFactors Human Capital Management (HCM) environment
- Experience working with international clients at onsite locations will be an added advantage
- Workbook Business Blueprint Preparation Execution of Test Cases, Test Plans, Test scripts, Knowledge of MDF foundation objects associations Business rules and workflows
- Conduct thorough Joint Application Design sessions with the business end users to review business needs and document any additional system/reporting requirements
Inter-Personal & Soft skills required:
- Positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, self-directed, resourceful, and highly organized
- Team player: Team management skills, self-driven and ability to work independently
- Exhibit strong leadership and comprehension abilities to develop business documents and to anchor system support activities
- Ability to explain SAP concept to business in non-technical terms
- Build reports/dashboards in accordance to the user requirement and test/deliver as per the project plan.
- Provide estimates and contribute to defining timelines and project plans
- Support requirements gathering of the end-to-end solution development for SAP BW/4/HANA report development.
- Provide business expertise and best practice advise for Analysis for Office (AFO) tool
- Provide subject matter advice in the development of BW/4HANA Deliverables.
- Assist project team with draft of functional specifications for Standard SAP BW/4HANA data models and views.
- Support technical configurations, and build of the application, source management, change management and/or technical delivery components.
- Work with project management to document and communicate risks and issues.
- Read data from multiple data sources and transform, enrich, and aggregate data for an efficient presentation in an enterprise environment
- Work with onshore, offshore and 3rd party development teams to ensure coding, testing, debugging, and implementation activities are completed as required
- Ensure alignment to Sun Life SDLC and internal standards and compliance
- Transition projects and enhancements to Operations
- Support our operational team as needed with problem analysis, resolution, escalation, and reporting
- Collaborate closely with our internal teams (e.g. data architects, designers, business to business, business intelligence/reporting, server management, etc.) to deliver solutions for business needs.
· 4+ years of SAP industry experience, preferably handling Technical Architecture roles in complex organization(s), of which SAP Architecture - 2+ years, SAP S4/HANA - 2+ years.
· Should have experience in Global template development and rollouts
· Excellent ABAP Programming skills with good knowledge on ABAP Object Oriented programming
· Good knowledge in Gateway, SICF services with OData / any other formats
· Extensive knowledge and experience on BOPF, RAP, ODATA Services, CDS, S4HANA (AMDP, CDS, Modelling & Scripting).
· Should have experience in S/4HANA implementations/Template development (at least 1 Implementation)
· Provide architectural and technical guidance to the Project development team
· Expertise in contributing towards the implementation, support and roll-out of all SAP modules FI, MM, SD, etc..
· Leading onsite & offshore S4HANA team from multiple locations which is responsible for providing S4HANA Solutions globally.
· Managed onsite development & support, functional specification review, technical specification writing, performance tuning and incident analysis and solutions.
· Skilled in understanding the business scenarios for all modules SD,MM & FI modules from SAP technical perspective to meet the implementation requirements
· Experience in major consolidation and template-based SAP projects for SAP landscapes (preferred)
Working in SAP S4 EWM/Yard Mgm’t as part of the in conjunction with the CPG Digital Core Project.
• Troubleshooting customer reported issues and assisting users with day-to-day production support in a timely manner
• Gathering and analyzing business requirements; Translating requirements into functional and technical solutions
• Designing and configuring solutions in SAP EWM
• Creating and maintaining functional specifications, configuration documents, test plans and other documentation
• Developing and executing test plans including unit and integration testing and coordination of user acceptance testing
• Working with business SMEs to deliver and support solutions
• Analyzing problems to provide solution alternatives and recommendations; Providing SAP thought leadership and SME expertise as needed
• Performing root cause and impact analysis, documentation, and training
• Working collaboratively with an extended team of functional and technical resources.
Experience & Education required
• Bachelor’s degree in technology related field
• 6-10 years' experience with working in SAP S4 EWM (Extended Warehouse Management)
• Functional / technical proficiency with at least 4 years of experience implementing SAP EWM
• Strong hands-on configuration experience
• Good integration knowledge with ECC & S/4 HANA components including logistics and production
• Strong verbal and written communication; Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and innovation
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Experience & Education preferred
• SAP Logistics/Shipments/Deliveries experience
• SAP S/4 HANA experience
• SAP ABAP troubleshooting knowledge
• Consumer Products industry experience Additional years of experience in SAP S4 within other modules.
Independent ability to execute Upgrades, OS/DB migration projects, S/4 HANA conversion and resolve issues on your own. Lead the team technically on Production support and resolve day to day technical issues Gather requirements, design, architect and implement optimal solutions for SAP landscape based on client’s requirements Should be willing to work on USA time zone as project demands
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Complete architectural know-how of ABAP and JAVA stacks and of other BASIS activities
Very good knowledge and experience on Cloud architecture (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Ability to gather Client's business requirements and implement them with optimal technical solutions
Experience and deep knowledge of SAP systems, including S/4HANA, and the required architecture and infrastructure to support them
Provide recommendations and guidance on the SAP platform and tools
Should lead a BASIS team and act as a SPOC for customers for the production support and Project activities
Strong knowledge & hands-on experience in technical planning, implementation, upgrades, migration and maintenance of various SAP modules on premise and on cloud (preferable)
Must have strong SAP Basis skills on Operating Systems Linux/Unix, and Windows
Strong experience in most of the database like Oracle, HANA, MSSQL, DB2, Sybase and MaxDB. Table administration, Performance tuning, Backup and restore, point-in time recovery on these databases
Knowledge of infrastructure, especially cloud infrastructure is a big plus
Experience in OS/DB/Infrastructure migration especially HANA migration using SUM/DMO from any source database like Oracle/SQL/DB2
Experience in Unicode conversion and S/4 HANA migrations
Hands on experience in SAP systems sizing including HANA landscape
Good experience in HANA installation, administration and maintenance in scaled up and scaled out landscape
Expertise in configuration of SAP systems not limiting to ECC, CRM, SRM, SCM, Portal, BW, PI, GRC, GTS, MDG, MDM, HCM, EWM, Solution manager
Experience in most of these - TREX, Live cache, BEx reporting, NWDI, FIORI, Web dispatcher, BOBJ, BODS, IS, Content Server, SLT, Pre-calc, etc.
Experience in System refresh, system copy, Client copy, Client export/import
Experience in EHP upgrades, SP updates, Patches, kernel upgrades and so on
Experience with Solution manager 7.1/7.2 EWA configuration, Setup systems monitoring, Root cause analysis, Automated monitoring and alerting setup, E2E implementation of Solman
Experience in High availability setup in Unix and Windows with various clustering tools, and disaster recovery setup
Experience in security activities like central user administration, managing roles and profiles of various business systems, SSO configuration, integrating with active directory, etc.
Big plus to have automation and scripting skills on any of the BASIS activities like System Refresh, transports, monitoring, etc.
Mentor Junior staffs to train them in various support and project activities
Should possess strong problem solving and analytical skills and demonstrate strong technical leadership to solve customer problems
Excellent communication (verbal and written) & interpersonal skills
15 years’ experience as SAP Basis Engineer
SAP Netweaver, HANA, OSDB migration, Cloud (AWS/Azure) certifications preferable
2+ full lifecycle SAP implementations, 2+ upgrades, 2+ migrations/conversions, 2+ support projects
Good infrastructure knowledge on Network, Storage, etc.
We have opening for SAP PPQM Consultant/Sr. Consultant with leading industry for Kolkata Location.
- Must have 8 years of relevant exp in SAP PP, QM Module.
- Must have 4+ years of SAP PP Experience with at least 2 to 3years of Domain exp
- Must have experience of both PP and QM modules
- Should have experience of executing 1-2End to end Implementations (S4 HANA Preferable).
- Expertise in requirements understanding, system design, development, testing methodologies, training, defining support procedures
- Strong knowledge and experience in SAP PP - SOP, Flexible planning, Capacity planning, Variant Configuration, CBP, Discrete, REM, LTP, Engineering & Organization Change Management, Batch Management as well as PP-PI processes.
- Strong knowledge and experience in SAP QM module - Master data, Batch Management, Notifications, Sample Management, Quality Inspection Plans, Quality Certificates, Stability Study, Deadline Monitoring, Vendor Evaluation.
- Experience in Implementation and Support Projects. In-depth knowledge in the below areas:
- Master Data - Bill of materials, Work centres/ Resources, Routings/ Recipe, Production versions, Inspection Plan, Master inspection, Characteristics, Catalogues and Code groups, Inspection Plan, - Material Requirement Planning (MRP)- Configuration and Integration with, Procurement, Sales and Distribution.
- Production Order Execution - Order confirmation, Goods issue, Goods receipt and Back flushing- Quality Management - Quality in Procurement, Quality in Production, In process inspection, Calibration and Quality in Sales
- Should have experience in writing Functional Specification, co-ordination with ABAP team, testing of new functionalities.
- Must have integration knowledge with FI, CO, SD, MM, PM modules.
Good to Have:
- Preferred if hands-on and good experience in SAP S/4 HANA configuration, migration, Fiori applications on latest HANA releases
Role: SAP Basis Technical Analyst_ Senior
Company: KOCH (https://www.kochind.com/" target="_blank">https://www.
Type: Permanent (Direct payroll)
Edu: Any Full time Graduates
Exp : 6+ Yrs
Job Location: Kundalahalli,Ne
ar Brookefield Hospital, Bangalore -560037
Job Description :
5+ Years of hands on SAP Basis system administration experience
Installation, configurations, maintenance of SAP servers having ABAP, Both Java & ABAP Stacks.
SAP Business Suite (S/4) expertise
SAP HANA database administration expertise
SAP Linux system administration expertise (SUSE is preferred)
Strong verbal and written communication
Strong analytical and problem-solving skill