About Dhwani Rural Information Systems
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Involve in stand-up meetings & brainstorm sessions to discuss the requirements of the project
- Collaborate with Project Manager, Product Owner, and UI/UX Designer to develop applications from scratch
- Design and Develop components in Angular (2/4/5/6)
- Active participation in Code and Design reviews
- Collaborating with the Back-end developer in the process of integrating RESTful API’s.
- Integrate 3sdrd party API’s for monitoring and maintenance
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Ensuring the high performance and responsiveness of applications on various screen resolutions.
- Monitor website performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify the issues
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Solve complex problems in a challenging and dynamic environment with logical reasoning
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in new technologies and frameworks
- Open to work in a challenging environment.
- 4+ years of proven experience in Front-End development
- Strong mentoring skills to train the junior level developers
- Proficient in Angular (2/4/5/6) or ReactJs
- Highly proficient in building Responsive Applications
- Proficient understanding of GIT and Agile development practices
- Experience with TypeScript supporting Angular development
- Hands-on experiences in testing tools like Jasmine and Karma
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Sciences will be an add-on
- Experience in E-Learning Domain will be an add-on
We are looking for a React Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first-class codebase using React best practices. As a React Developer, you will implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile/desktop web app & handle its integration with the back-end.
- Develop user interfaces for modern rich internet applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for React projects
- Develop application code and unit tests in the React.
- Ensuring high performance
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 1+ years Experience with React. Good to have working knowledge of React Native, Angular, VueJS
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Hands on and implements complex React modules
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Research, design and build highly reliable, available, and scalable solutions that can
handle Millions of API calls across systems.
• Own large technical deliverables and execute in a structured manner, complete
ownership of functional Services that your team is responsible for.
• Take the accountability of the overall health of the products you build and
predictability of the deliverables of your team.
• Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured
problem solving to development of best practices
• Platformize components as libraries, utilities and servicify and promote reuse.
• Be able to conceptualize and develop prototypes quickly
• Drive the technical roadmap of the team in collaboration with Product and Business
• BTech, MTech in Computer Science or a related technical discipline (or equivalent).
Or high technical acumen and rich technical experience
• Good understanding of how the web works and Strong proficiency with HTML,CSS,
• Hands on experience with ReactJS
• Experience with Typescript, NextJS will be a plus.
• Strong experience on with the react ecosystem for eg, redux, react-query, reactrouter etc.
• Experience with NextJS will be a plus.
• Knowledge on deployment and hosting react apps & server side rendering will be a
Job Location - Hyderabad & Ahmedabad
Skills required – Angular, ionic
What you'll do:
- Assist in the definition of system architecture and detailed solution design that are scalable and extensible
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other engineers on different permutations to find the best solution possible
- Own the quality of code and do your own testing. Automate feature testing and contribute UI testing framework
- Become a subject matter expert for our mobile applications
- Deliver amazing solutions to production that knock everyone’s socks off
- Mentor junior developers on the team
What we’re looking for:
- Amazing technical instincts. You know how to evaluate and choose the right technology and approach for the job. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
- A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
- A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
- Confidence, not ego. You have an ability to collaborate with others and see all sides of the coin to come to the best solution for everyone.
- Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities, as necessary
- Proficient with Apache Cordova framework
- Built or maintained custom Cordova plugin
- Demonstrable knowledge of native coding background in iOS
- Understanding of Apple certificate and profile management
- Experience developing and deploying applications within Kubernetes based containers
- Experience in Agile and SCRUM development techniques
Certa (getcerta.com) is a Silicon Valley-based tech product start-up that is automating the vendor, supplier, and other stakeholder onboarding processes (think background checks, agreements, and the works) for companies across industries and geographies. With multiple Fortune-500 and Fortune-1000 clients, at Certa's tech team, you will be working on stuff that is changing the way huge companies do business.
We recently raised Series A: https://www.businessinsider.com/certa-no-code-startup-raises-15-million-to-speed-procurement-2022-3
- 3+ years of experience
- Previous experience in building & architecting SAAS applications
- Proficiency in Test-driven development and writing well-tested code.
- Experience with the latest ReactJS features like hooks and context
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with Typescript or flow
- Previous experience of working in a remote environment
- A knack for ownership & mentoring junior engineers.
Perks: 1.5L yearly bonus on top of fixed salary for health purposes, home office setup, workation benefits, self developmen
- Design and Build complicated Workflow
- Understanding the user persona and deliver slick experience
- Strong understating of XML, JSON, DOM, and w3c standards
- Providing technical expertise for every phase of the project lifecycle; from concept development to solution design, implementation, optimization and support
- Be an Interface with Stockholder sand architects to create technology specifications from business requirements for one or more modules within the project
- Responsible to prepare the technical design of the components within the module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data model, integration component, package function customization)
- Proficient in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack or component or design pattern versus another to the clients and project team and drives selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture
- Drives the performance tuning, re-design and re-factoring for a module
- Contributes to designing and implementing the build, release process as well as system configuration and deployment characteristics of the application
- Implements (hands-on) the module components based on prevailing Framework and Open-source standards & its best practices.
- Mentors the team (people working on the module and other project team members) on technology concepts and best practices for design, implementation and other processes
6-9 years of relevant experience in building webapps at scale
You must have strong understanding of semantic HTML / HTML5, CSS / CSS3.
You must have a good understanding of MVC architecture.
Prior work experience in ReactJS is Must
You must have experience in setting up the full UI workflow layer right from Development, Testing, Building and Deployment.
Never give up attitude
Experience in frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation and CSS pre-processors like SASS and LESS is desirable.
You should have exposure to page speed improvement techniques.
Exposure of building responsive websites at scale will be a plus.
Prior exposure to building React Native components for Hybrid mobile apps will be a plus
Prior work experience in Angular, Backbone along with ReactJs is desirable.
Good understanding of webpack and redux
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
Skills looking for:
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Should be good at CSS and sound knowledge about Tailwind and Material UI.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Good to Have:
- Experience in Next.js and AngularJS is highly preferred
Opportunity in the Role:
- Experienced founding team.
- Right to win - The founding team knows the business & its secrets inside out. We are starting with a significant head start and a precise plan of action.
- Barriers to entry - This is a specialized play with natural barriers to entry, allowing for significant value creation for all equity holders.
- Backed by marquee global investors.
- Exposure to all aspects of company building - exposure to investors, fund-raising, decision making, building the team & culture.
- All of the above perks of joining a high potential company very early, along with a competitive market salary.
- Manage a team of software engineers to architect, design, build and test enterprise software applications.
- Ensure that the Kaplan software development lifecycle processes are followed, and where appropriate contribute to improvement of those processes.
- Participate in backend engineering technology architecture discussions for product development and advocate better backend development practices (CI, testing, operational efficiency, etc.)
- Work with the Executive Director, other development managers, and diverse teams including business analysts, database and UI specialists, and offshore developers in order to get work done efficiently.
- Work with appropriate technology teams including the offshore team in analysis, troubleshooting, communication, and prioritization of system-related issues.
- Grow the technical expertise of your team around quality, scalability, performance, and fault tolerance using state of the art tools.
- Support the delivery of working software through QA and into production environments, including recommending appropriate practices to ensure success in those environments and satisfactorily documenting the process and the deliverables.
- Some projects will require unusual working hours including late nights and weekends, because of the need to do things without disrupting the business
- Some projects will require "crunch" efforts of unusual extra hours because of the nature of complex software development.
- Expert experience with a rich variety of design and software engineering principles, theories, and concepts. Experience with mentorship in design, development, implementation, code reviews, and technical meetings
- Extensive experience with modern web stack technologies, including CSS, React, Angular, Next.js with ability to adapt new technologies and programming languages
- Expert experience with finding creative solutions, juggling multiple concurrent projects, releasing rapidly, and producing elegant, customer-centric applications.
- Strong command of cross-browser compatibility issues, optimization, and ADA accessibility techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
B/S or M/S in relevant Engineering fields.
Indium Software is a technology solutions company committed to delivering exceptional, customer-centric solutions across Big Data Engineering & Analytics, Blockchain Development, Independent QA and Gaming.
Our Digital Solutions focus on offering Big Data Engineering, Advanced Analytics, Blockchain Development, and Product Development services.
Our Big Data Solutions team also has expertise in Cloud environments on AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, and integration with Real-time data management solutions.
We operate through our registered offices in the Bay Area, New Jersey, Atlanta, and Kuala Lumpur. Our Global Delivery centers are located in Bangalore and Chennai, India.
Experience: Min 4 years of relevant experience.
Lead ReactJs Developer
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience in Node.js (sails.js or express.js or next.js) is mandatory.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Good communication skills and ability to work as an individual contributor
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js (Flux/ Redux) and backend functionality
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Mentoring developers