- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Redux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- React (Must), Preferably mobx experience
- Modern CSS layouts like Flex, Grid
- Strong fundamentals in OOP design patterns
- Basic understanding of REST API's
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
About Codegama LLP
Strong knowledge and experience in
State Management libraries like Vuex/ Pinia
Styling Languages like SASS/SCSS.
HTML5 / JQuery/ Bootstrap
Knowledge in Ajax and REST APIs.
Full understanding of the DOM and intricacies of client-side performance and browser compatibilities.
Experience with performance optimization approaches (caching, CDN,etc.).
A strong grounding in Frontend UI/UX Designing.
Strong understanding of front-end optimization and debugging techniques
An appreciation for data quality and consistency
Experience working with git
Experience working in Quasar Framework.
Knowledge of Backend Technologies like Python, Django, SQL, Nginx.
A keen eye for detail, striving for perfection
Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Self-starter who is able to take ownership of projects
Design and build Frontend for SaaS application using Vue JS , Quasar Framework.
Build reusable components and web pages and Integrate it with backend using Rest APIs .
Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to our product development.
State menagement Vuex/Pinia/NgRx/Redux
Any Frontend Libraries like VueJS/ReactJs / Angular
Have you worked on any Backend Technologies ? Please describe.
Have you worked previously on Quasar Framework ?
Relevant in React JS: 2 + Years
Looking for candidates from Mumbai who can go to the office in Mumbai(Malad) after Covid ends.
- 7.2. 10+ years hands-on experience with web development using
- CSS3, SignalR, Socket.io)
- 7.3. Experience building responsive design layouts using a formal
- framework like Bootstrap and familiarity with best practices
- (web security concepts, ensuring browser & device
- compatibility, etc.)
- 7.4. Experience in creating secure pre-compiled script libraries.
- 7.5. Familiar with development and debugging tools for cross-
- browser issues
- 7.6. Experience integrating with RESTful APIs for server-side
Web Application Developer
Post-Graduation (Preferred): MCA/MSc/M.Tech. (Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics).
Graduation (Mandatory): BE/B.Tech. (Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics).
Relevant certification(s) would be an added advantage
5+ years of experience with designing and building web applications using Java and Angular JS
3+ years of experience in developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services
3+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
Experience developing complex software systems from the ground up, that have been successfully delivered to customers
Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code
Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
Experience in software processes, web services, multi-tiered systems, workflow modeling, systems testing, and enterprise application integration
Tools & Techniques:
Strong experience with Java and Angular JS
Strong experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational/non-relational databases
Strong knowledge in OOPS concepts and very good debugging skills
Personality traits (desired):
Excellent analytical and reasoning skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to communicate with both business stakeholders and technical teams
Ability to take full ownership of tasks and willingness to learn and experiment with new technology
Ability to synthesize requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and facilitate engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines
Prepare technical requirements, software design specifications and unit test cases
Design, code and modify webpages, from layout to function and according to the design specifications
Upgrade, configure and debug existing web applications
Create reusable, effective, and scalable code
Identify bottlenecks and bugs in the system and develop solutions
Adapt interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies
Take ownership and responsibility of components/processes within the team
Support other developers with code review, etc.
We are looking for a ReactJS Developer to be responsible for the development and maintenance of web-apps that are UX friendly, with good problem-solving skills and the ability to learn and apply new concepts.
● Experience or willingness to excel in ReactJS - State management, React Hooks, Lifecycle Events.
Experience with Redux is highly preferred.
● Good knowledge and experience in implementing React architectural patterns.
● Good understanding of integration with third-party NPM libraries.
● Experience in working with at least one component library like Ant Design, React Strap,
● Proficient in Git version control.
● Experience in interacting with REST endpoints. Familiarity with NodeJS is a plus.
- Experience in Mobile Application development using IONIC framework
- Understanding of REST based development
- Ability to work with remote teams in AGILE methodology
- Ability to understand and solve problems independently
Primary purpose of the role:
Front end development of websites and applications using CSS3, HTML5, jQuery and other skills to produce clean, functional and web compliant projects to be handed over to Back End Developers to be further worked on as well as CSS bug fixes post Back End development
Major responsibilities & deliverables:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience and knowledge about the cool stuff in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Taking PSD files from designers, slicing and/or recreating elements via CSS to match the design perfectly
- Ability to make modifications to libraries in jQuery as per requirement of a project
- Extensive knowledge of fonts, embedding from third parties like Google, Typekit & Font Deck etc.
- Passion and follow through for their work. Excited and curious about learning new technology, as well as the sharing of ideas. Exceptional collaboration, listening, written, and verbal communication. Able to own individual projects as well as the ability to work within a team.
- Awareness of current design trends in the visual arts, working knowledge of the latest computer packages and an understanding time limits which can impact on the design.
- Knowledge of GIT or any other version control software.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Minimum 1 year of work experience as a front end developer.
- Positive attitude, great energy, and a desire to learn more about web development
- Skills in troubleshooting and debugging
- A desire to keep current and use the most up-to-date best practices
- An understanding of testing and quality control
- Has a strong interest in design and technology.
During your employment your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with Project Manager or Project Consultant to develop front end of mobile and web application
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Collaborate with the stakeholders, the users, the build team and other development partners to implement state-of-the-art user experiences.
- AngularJS, MVC frameworks – Angular
- CSS precompilers like Sass and LESS
- jQuery, jQueryUI, RequireJS, doT.js (Templating Engine)
- Git/GitHub, Continuous integration using maven & Jenkins
- Game development with Phaser
Nice To Have
- Excellent conceptual, and critical thinking capabilities
- Strong understanding of product development
- Experience with network systems, servers and databases.