Company Name: Intraedge Technologies (https://intraedge.com/)
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location : Any, remote
- Develop enterprise-level applications and features using modern JS frameworks and tools.
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, and stakeholders to deliver highly functional features.
- Deliver on development requests while also setting accurate expectations, adhering to best practices, and creating modular and testable code.
- Adhere to an Agile methodology.
- Consider the user journey to create an intuitive user experience.
- Learn new technologies, frameworks, and scripting languages to keep our technology up-to-date and performance.
- Requires 3+ years of professional UI Programming experience.
- Ability to effectively work with UX team members and stakeholders through the entire product development cycle, successfully launching web and/or software applications.
- Experience using RESTful APIs.
- Strong in all aspects of web development
- High personal code/development standards (peer review, unit testing, documentation, etc.).
- Experience with Agile methodologies in the development life cycle.
Desired Additional qualifications
Experience with Angular JS, React,
Please respond with your CV, how soon can you join, ECTC, Availability for Interview
WE ARE A LARGE PRODUCTS
AND SERVICES ORGANIZATION
We operate with the agility and flexibility of a much smaller firm, which allows us to network talent, manage projects and conduct more business opportunities at a much faster and larger scale.From helping you build the perfect teams, to building products and platforms, we are here to provide the strategic vision and execution of your digital transformation initiatives. Our products include: Truyo, Byndr, learn .
Visit us on on website below:
• Research, design and build highly reliable, available, and scalable solutions that can
handle Millions of API calls across systems.
• Own large technical deliverables and execute in a structured manner, complete
ownership of functional Services that your team is responsible for.
• Take the accountability of the overall health of the products you build and
predictability of the deliverables of your team.
• Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured
problem solving to development of best practices
• Platformize components as libraries, utilities and servicify and promote reuse.
• Be able to conceptualize and develop prototypes quickly
• Drive the technical roadmap of the team in collaboration with Product and Business
• BTech, MTech in Computer Science or a related technical discipline (or equivalent).
Or high technical acumen and rich technical experience
• Good understanding of how the web works and Strong proficiency with HTML,CSS,
• Hands on experience with ReactJS
• Experience with Typescript, NextJS will be a plus.
• Strong experience on with the react ecosystem for eg, redux, react-query, reactrouter etc.
• Experience with NextJS will be a plus.
• Knowledge on deployment and hosting react apps & server side rendering will be a
We are hiring for leading Design and Manufacturing company for the position of senior angular developer having 6 - 12 years of experience for chennai location with strong experience in Angular development, .NET,ASP.NET.
Notice Period : Up to 5 weeks
• Solid understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and cross-browser compatibility issues. Basic understanding of LESS or SASS.
• Proficient in ReactJS/AngularJS/VueJS
• Solid understanding of SEO principles
• Good understanding of module bundling tools like webpack
• Should have some experience in cloud computing
• Has an ability to quickly learn and contribute in multiple codebase
• Overcomes roadblocks and requires minimal oversight • Takes initiatives to fix issues/tech debts before assigned to him/her
• Able to deep dive into codebase and advise QA of possible regression impact
• Communicates tech decisions through design docs and tech talks
• Has delivered projects with end-to-end accountability
• Keeps track of industry trends and introduces right tech/tools for a given job
• Excellent understanding of software engineering practices, Design Patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms • 5+ years of experience in product driven organization.
Senior Frontend Developer (SDE-2)
- Collaborating with the UX team, product managers, back-end engineers and other technical teams to create new, delightful and scalable UI
- Taking responsibility for all front end development on a project
- Taking initiatives to build better and faster solutions to the problems of scale
- Adhering to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Mentoring junior devs and helping them out with bugs
- Taking initiatives to improve the codebase, DX, abd performance
- Building out UI from design mockups & conducting layout adjustments based on feedback from users
- Being on production support
- 3-5 years of overall experience
- NodeJS knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge about UI testing automation
- UI Performance: should have hands on experience of optimizing page load, rendering, and caching
- Sense for appeal & aesthetics from a usability perspective
REACT.JS, FRONT END, LEADERSHIP SKILLS
BarRaiser is an AI based B2B & B2C SaaS video recorded interview platform helping
companies to reduce their hiring time by getting their candidates interviewed by the top
industry leaders coming from the companies like Amazon, Linkedin, Microsoft, Google etc.
At BarRaiser, we are standardizing the interview process, so companies hire the right talent
and candidates land their dream job. Our expert partners interview the company's potential
hires by leveraging BarRaiser's proprietary platform and sharing a fair, unbiased assessment
of the candidate's skills, aptitude, and knowledge. We've completed 7.5k+ interviews from
the time of inception working with top product companies like Glance, upGrad, Acko and
Cure.fit among others. Our aim is to reach 50k+ interviews per month globally by 2023.
Founded in 2020 by Avinash Saxena (IITD) Ex-founder Roposo & CTO at Zomato, well
known serial entrepreneur and an investor & Prashant Kumar (IITD), experienced Data guy
worked with Fintech startups.
BarRaiser is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join the technology team. A Senior
Frontend Engineer is expected to be an excellent problem solver who has in-depth
React, View, Angular, etc. Also, being an early age startup, we welcome people who are
go-getters and take ownership and drive results.
● Writing quality code with suitable best practices in place and delivers robust features
● Participating in code reviews with teammates
● getting involved with team mates proactively to manage delivery of features by
planning deployments, development, etc
● Leading by example to document the processes, system details and decision
● Engaging yourself in discussions with engineers and product managers to define api
contracts, product behaviours, plan deployment, etc
● An Experienced Engineer - You have at least 3 years of experience building and
shipping challenging and robust frontend products with modern technology stack.
You have in depth understanding of fundamentals of Frontend Development
● Technologically Fearless - You embrace technical challenges and go outside your
comfort zone to solve the problems. You can evaluate new frameworks and evaluate
them to be used with current system
● Pragmatic - you value a balance of short term and long term solutions while building
products and not just go by the books
● Customer Obsessed - you believe in delivering products which are customer
delight and not just technically complex
● Enthusiastic Problem Solver - you love challenging and complex problems, but
believe in simple solutions
● Technology Geek - you take keen interest in latest developments in technology and
are keen to use them to solve problems
● Software Engineering Advocate - you believe in software engineering best
practices and like to implement them on a day to day job.
● Data Driven - you like measuring KPIs of the products you deliver and derive next
course of action
● Mentor - you like mentoring relatively junior peers and bring the best out of them
● Excellent Communicator - you believe in clear and concise written as well as
verbal communication, you are intuitive in keeping stakeholders informed.
Our Success Stories:
MX Player is the worlds best video player and the worlds largest video platform, with an install base of 500+ million worldwide and 350+ million in India. It has consistently ranked amongst the top 10 Android apps since 2012.
MX Player reaches its vast user base via an ever increasing list of supported platforms including native Android and iOS apps, mobile and desktop web applications and other portable devices.
From the stable of Times Internet (the digital venture of Times of India, India's largest media and entertainment group), MX Player has now spread its footprints across 12 markets including UAE, US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Bangladesh, Nepal, Afghanistan, Srilanka, Maldives, and Bhutan. MX has further expanded its business with the launch of its short format video app MX TakaTak - a home-grown platform that offers a wide variety of short form content and creation tools across genres that is home to the largest number of 1Mn+ digital influencers as well as MX ShareKaro that is an easy-to-use file sharing app with rapid transfer speed.
Position: Senior Frontend Developer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
Preact + React JS, Redux-based SSR (Server Side Rendered), SPA (Single Page Application) architecture.
Experience in to Desktop Web and Mobile Web.
Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps (AWS) and Agile principles.
Translating designs and wireframes into highly maintainable code.
Should be capable of writing reusable, light-weight, highly optimized code.
Mentoring and guiding the team members.
4+ years of experience in cross-browser compatible responsive web application development using React JS.
Good knowledge about Reactive programming using RxJS and experience in working with state management using Redux, Flux and Webpack.
Knowledge and use of Restful web services, Gulp / Grunt.
Experience working with debugging/testing tools like Firebug Lite, Chrome or Safari web inspectors.
Understanding of layout aesthetics and knowledge of SEO principles.
Version Control – GIT.
Servers / Application frameworks - Apache / Nginx / ExpressJS.
assigned domain(s) by collaborating with solution architects, product managers, and software engineers.
This position will be actively involved with implementing software solutions that meet project needs.
Responsible to design and implement solutions for the assigned domain areas
Leverage existing open source technology where appropriate
Solve tough design and architectural problems
Be flexible in our fast-paced environment
Work well on product teams with Quality Engineers and Product Owners
Be creative and willing to take risks
Strong developer enjoys writing code and tests
Experience with web technologies: HTML, JSP, XML, JSON, CSS, etc.
Experience with SaaS scalable technologies
Experience with CI tools and technologies such as Jenkins, Puppet or Chef
Hands-on experience working in agile software delivery teams
Thrive in a fast-paced environment (think startup)
Strong analytical and organizational skills, and attention to detail
Excellent verbal and written communication skills