1. React Native Developer
Required Experience - 1-2yrs
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=location&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6696352518466863104">#Location : https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=indore&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6696352518466863104">#surat
Interested candidates can apply
- Strong working experience in IOS application development is a must. First-hand experience of native mobile apps using Swift must.
- Experience with Swift, RxSwift, Swift UI, Unit test.
- Strong system design and architecture skills - specifically for IOS. Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms and strongest for continuous improvement. Strong problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of network connections, Rest API'sand scheduling. Strong knowledge about security standards (e.g. HTTPS) and privacy standards.
- Idea/experience of the unit and instrumentation testing in IOS. Optimizing app performance and memory consumption.
- Leveraging community libraries to efficiently complete development tasks.
- Debugging apps using simulators and related tooling.
- Persisting data for offline-first apps using databases such as Realm.
- Localizing apps to support multiple languages and regions, vernacular libraries and fonts.
- Familiar with Version control system such as GIT.
Note - Looking out for candidate with less than or equal to 30 days notice period.
You're highly energetic, looking to innovate and want to make an impact. Your work will have a direct impact on 5 million+ users, many of whom will use their Android phones exclusively for interacting with our services. Your role will be to lead the entire Android Team of 10 Android Developers which is incharge of maintaining the existing applications and developing new features. Your responsibilities will include architecting new modules, setting and driving coding standards and adopting new methodologies in Android Development.
1. 4-6+ Years of hands-on development on Android
2. Extensive understanding of Architectures - both old and new -> MVC to MVVM To Clean
3. Excellent In-depth understanding of Java and Kotlin Programming Languages
4. 2+ Years of managing android developers
5. Have worked on or scaled an app to more than 1mn downloads
6. Obsessed about long term solutions, yet understands business requirements to deliver projects quickly
7. Good understanding of backend technologies for better cross teamwork
8. Obsessed about app ratings, app vitals, and crash-free apps
1. Lead the Testbook Android Team of 10+ Android Developers
2. Own the Testbook Android App (2Cr+ Installs) and its related 500+ Apps
3. Work extensively with Product Managers to deliver quality products and features
4. Improve the App Architecture and drive processes for code reviews, releases.
5. Take up occasional challenging Android coding tasks
About Us :
The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture UPSC, PSC and international exams. Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 1.36 Crore students, more than 450 crore questions solved on the WebApp and a knockout Android App, Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets. Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work. The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 500+ in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As the iOS Developer, you will be required to create our mobile product (app) on iOS Platform.
- Architecting, designing, implementing, and maintaining native mobile applications used to interact with external hardware
- Writing clean, understandable, robust, and sustainable code for mobile platforms
- Negotiating, specifying, and documenting architecture, tools, libraries, and feature requirements with the software team
- Creating and writing test cases to exercise and validate mobile applications
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Should have 5+ years of professional work experience designing outstanding Mobile App on iOS Platform
- Have worked on an outstanding iOS App before
- Proficient understanding of iOS Concepts
- Proficiency in Objective-C and/or Swift
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Able to effectively collaborate with a team as well as take initiative and work independently to solve problems
- Should have min 65% in B.E./ B.Tech/ M.Tech
Hiring for a Series E, Bay Area based 3.1 Billion USD rapidly growing organisation focused on payments, marketing and customer loyalty. You will be responsible for development of alternative payments based on blockchain technologies.
Position: Senior / Lead Engineer –Android
Location: Bangalore (Currently remote but post pandemic you need to relocate)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and development of apps for Androidin, Kotlin and JAVA
- Follow Google user interface guidelines and principles of material design
- Ensure performance and maintainability of the apps
- Code review and guidance to other team members to make sure code quality is as desired.
- Researching new frameworks and adapting the best of them in app development.
- Expert knowledge of Kotlin and JAVA
- Expert knowledge of Architectural patterns like MVC, MVVM and Clean Architecture.
- Expert understanding of Androidrun time model
- Experience with offline caching, threading and task management.
- Experience with object oriented design patterns.
- Experience with push notifications and Firebase or other similar PaaS systems.
- An Eye for design details, following pixel perfect designs.
- Experience with 3rd party libraries like okhttp, volley , Soket.io, Realm, Firebase, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, RX Kotlin / JAVA.
- Team management skills.
Job Description Android Developer:
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Degree in software development, computer science, or similar.
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
- Prior experience as an android developer will be advantageous.
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
- Unwavering curiosity.
Android Developer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Implementing measures to safeguard users' data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company's standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Liaising with the marketing department to ensure consistency in our company's 'voice' across the board.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- A minimum of 3yrs of coding as an iOS Developer.
- In-depth experience with Swift and Xcode.
- Up to date with the latest Cocoa and iOS trends.
- Understanding of UI Kit, Core Animation, Interactions, GCD & Networking.
- Excellent understanding of design patterns & Object Oriented Programming.
- Understanding of analytics, remote reporting and measurements.
- Experience of working with Continuous Integration (CI) and Unit Testing on iOS.
- Experience with API’s and core data.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Experience working with Git.
- Knowledge of socket based networking desirable.
- Understanding of the iOS ecosystem (APNs, Code signing, iTunes Connect, TestFlight).
Developing new user-facing features using React.js/React Native
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native Issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Annual CTC: 400000 - 1000000 INR
Notice Period: 1 Month or Less
Skills: Flutter, Platform level iOS/Android, Mobile Application Development, SQLite.
- Desire to work in a startup environment, [email protected] culture and able to self-manage.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in building mobile applications and built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter.
- A strong commitment to quality and willingness to learn.
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Bit Bucket, Git and Jenkins.
- Write clear, maintainable and testable code that you are proud of.
- Good communication skills.
Good to have: (Not Mandatory)
- Ability to take an ownership & leadership role on the team.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building.
- Experience working in Fintech payments and eCommerce.
- General knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common Android/IOS libraries.
Experience: 1-2 years
Notice Period: Immediate - 15 days
Responsibilities and Duties :
1. Integrate the design into high-quality code.
2. Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
3. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
4. Work along-side other developers working on different platforms for the Application.
Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, design implementation and creating quality products is essential.
Required Experience and Qualifications :
1. Minimum 1 year of experience in Android Application Development.
2. Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
3. Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
4. Must have already deployed at least one app on PlayStore.
5. Working knowledge of Web Services & REST (JSON) APIs, Websocket, Kotlin, Retrofit, SQLite, Google API Integration, Firebase.
6. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
7. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
8. Strong mobile UI design and implementation experience.
9. Understanding of code versioning tools.