About BLUE APPS PRIVATE LIMITED
- Build efficient, testable and reusable codes.
- Collaborate with engineers, PMs and designers to quickly ship new requirements.
- Take on tough design and product problems while working cross-functionally across design and engineering to polish the product experience.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Thrive in a culture of continuous improvement by optimizing web products and related components to achieve and maintain high performance of business applications.
- Positive attitude towards work (Dynamic) and good communication skills
- 1-3 years experience with hands on experience on both iOS and android or anyone of the platform with an attitude to learn the other platform.
- Strong passion for Programming in general and Android & iOS App development in specific.
- Experience in source revision control systems such as git, svn
- Knowledgeable about MVC and MVVM architecture
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with SQL Lite and other databases
- Experience with UI development
- Experience with publishing apps
Required Android skill
- Proficient in Kotlin programming, Java and Android APIs
- Strong knowledge of Android App architectures and implementation
- Ability to write model code for functional and non-functional requirements
Required iOS skill
- Good knowledge of SWIFT, Xcode and iOS widgets
- Experience with Core data
- Experience in integrating 3rd party libraries
- Experience in building multiple Xcode schemes
• Collaboration with teams spread across different locations and vendors
• Leading the team on daily development tasks
• Helping the team to solve complex design/architectural problems
• Managing App Store and Play Store releases
• Guide other members in the team. Should take initiatives to improve code quality standards and team efficiency.
• Participate in the requirements gathering and come up efficient solutions
• Efficiently estimate on high and low level requirements along with assessing risk items
• Closely work with client managers and architects.
• Minimum 8 years of hands-on experience in Mobile App Development (iOS/Android).
• At least 2 years of hands-on experience with Flutter.
• Experience with MVVM/MVP/MVC/VIPER Pattern.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs/ GraphQL.
• Experience with any of the state management libraries like Bloc, Provider, Mobx, etc.
• Experience with databases like Firebase and SQLite.
• Strong understanding of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Decent experience on Scrum and Agile development process. Be proficient in using version control and
continuous integration, with tools such as Bitbucket, Git and Jenkins.
• Experience on user engagement/behavioural Analytics.
• Good communication skills. Should be a problem solver with an attitude to contribute towards the success of
Team/Project as well as organization
• Should evidence a few well-known applications in the stores
Good to Have:
• Full stack development experience.
• Work experience on insurance domain.
What is the role?
We are looking for a hands-on Android Developer to join the mobile team for Empuls. The applicant must have Android software development skills, and a passion for delivering high-quality, rock-solid apps. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java and Kotlin code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science and a minimum of 4 years of Software Development experience.
- Knowledge of mobile automation and experience on platforms such as espresso.
- Knowledge of application profiling and performance monitoring tools such as Android profiler, AppDynamics, Dynatrace, etc.
- Excellent coding skills in an object-oriented language such as Java and Kotlin.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
Who will you work with?
You will be working with top-quality engineers who have built one of the best employee engagement SaaS platforms. You will be reporting to the AVP of Engineering and working closely with the Architect and other leads.
Understanding of the Android application lifecycle and Java or kotlin.
Exhibiting strong hands-on coding Java, Kotlin and xml.
Exhibiting strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
Working with outside data sources and APIs.
Showing experience of working on RESTful APIs Retrofit, Volley, coroutines etc.
Capturing, tracking, and resolving bugs and issues using JIRA, Bitbucket
Work with frameworks and libraries like Dagger, koin, Rxjava, firebase, EventBus,Glide etc.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Exhibit knowledge in UI/Animation guidelines in Android like Material
Total work experience between 4 and 5 years
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (GitHub/Gitlab/SourceTree/SVN)
Strong analytical & problem solving skills for using scientific method and design of experiments
Knowledge in database Room,Sqlite and offline support.
Knowledge in UI/Animation guidelines in Android like Material designs
Understand Google’s Android design principles and interface guideline.
- Good Selenium , Core Java skills
- Knowledge on Mobile testing
- Hands on experience with BDD frameworks(Preferable - Cucumber)
- Hands on experience with API automation
- Experience on Hybrid frameworks
- Knowledge on tools like Splunk, Postman
- Knowledge on Test Data Analysis
- Analysis and Optimization of Test scripts
Platform for creators to build communities and monetise them Social Networks have become more media platforms than “social” platforms. They are not designed to make real human connections. Demand for more intimate online places is higher than ever. Communities are in huge demand! Also, these “Ad-driven” platforms only reward top creators. Most creators are left out - no matter how engaged their audience is. They have to constantly beat algorithms to reach out to their own audience. Over 50 million people around the world consider themselves creators. 97% of them aren’t getting paid. As a result creators are flocking to platforms like Slack, Discord, Whatsapp & Telegram - none of which were built either for community engagement or creator monetisation. Community creators have to go through the pain of managing multiple third party tools to engage and monetise their community. LikeMinds helps creators to convert their audience into a branded private community. They can monetise it by selling digital products like memberships, group chats, events, consultations and courses. As a platform purpose-built for community entrepreneurs, LikeMinds has inbuilt tools for member acquisition, onboarding, retention, moderation, monetisation, and referrals. Our platform enables creators to drive high engagement and belonging via chat rooms, events, polls, member directory, and rewards. These features are in addition to powerful business tools like community website, subscription management, event reminders, analytics dashboard, cohort creation, in-app banners, data export, and much more. Custom integrations are also available for creators with existing assets. In the last few months, we have helped 100+ creators monetise their communities. These include entertainers, fitness & wellness trainers, professional domain experts, language instructors, life coaches, financial experts, micro-entrepreneurship coaches, and exam prep coaches. We are a team of entrepreneurs, techies and community builders with credible backgrounds supported by 2 large VCs.
• Designing and building Likeminds iOS application.
• Collaborating with the design team to define app features and building a high quality application
• Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
• Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
• Fixing application bugs before final release
• Publishing application on App Store
• Maintaining the code and atomization of the application
• Designing and implementing application updates
• Proven experience as an app developer.
• Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, Xcode and Cocoa Touch
• Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks and strong understand of development lifecycle
• Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
• Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
• Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
• Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
• Experience with continuous integration
●Experience In Developing User Interface Components And Implementing Them Following Well-Known React Native Workflows
●Expertise In Front-End And Understanding Of REST API Design.
●Ability To Write High-Performance, Reusable Code For UI Components
●Good Understanding Of Asynchronous Request Handling, Partial Page Updates, And AJAX
●A Solid Understanding Of Object-Oriented Programming
●Working Knowledge Of Version Control Tools Like Git.
●Familiarity With Application UX Designs
●Unix / Linux Experience
●Build Pixel-Perfect, Buttery Smooth UIs Across Both Mobile Platforms.
●Leverage Native APIs For Deep Integrations With Both Platforms.
●Diagnose And Fix Bugs And Performance Bottlenecks For Performance That Feels Native.
●Working With The Design Team To Convert Their Elegant Design Into A Working Model.
●Build Reusable Code And Libraries For Future Use
Optimize Application For Maximum Speed And Scalability
About the role: We are here to build a world-class tech organization with elite engineers and change agents who would spearhead this change. Currently, we are looking for engineers who are skilled, passionate, driven, and a wee bit crazy (yes, crazy works!) to join our tribe. The small tweaks you make, the processes you alter, the experiments you run, and the business decisions you drive will have reverberating effects on our ability to add value to our customers and keep them coming back for more.
What you will do everyday:
- Work with a group of people who believe in the utmost transparency and ethical practices
- Work with full autonomy and high ownership of outcomes
- Add value to our user’s life
- Focus deeply into app’s performance & stability
- Crave for a steep learning curve and challenge
Skills you need to do the job:
- 3-8 years experience with Objective C, Swift
- Experience in working on a large iPhone app, through scaling and performance issues.
- Knowledge of different Architectures like MVVM, MVP, etc - Knowledge of writing Unit Tests.
- Experience in integrating with Restful APIs. • Experience with CI/CD and building pipelines for app releases is a huge plus
- Capable of handling web service integration - RESTful, JSON, SOAP, XML
- Focus and passion for Mobile UI & UX to make apps exciting for the user
- Proactive towards debugging & optimization codebase
- Rapid prototyping skills for getting product feedback
- Understanding of product development lifecycle
- Experience in React Native or any cross-platform mobile development is a bonus
• Build application logic & develop user-facing features in Kotlin and Java.
• Translate designs & wireframes into high-quality code.
• Build reusable components & front-end libraries for future use, as and wherever needed.
• Define front-end architecture, document, estimate scope, & deliver on time.
• At least 2 years of professional experience building native projects for Android.
• Have at least one live project.
• Practical knowledge of working with RESTful APIs, & version control tools such as git.
• Experience creating custom libraries.
• Proficiency in various software design patterns.
• Accountable & proactive communicator.
• Has worked in an agile or iterative environment. Can estimate scope & prioritize.
• Independent problem solver. Comfortable with ambiguity & fast pace start-up work culture.
• If you have previous experience in node js and react
• If you have previous experience in building webrtc products