About Nivaata Systems Pvt Ltd.
Nivaata Systems Pvt. Ltd. (Nivaata), headquartered in Bangalore, was founded by Sriram Kannan (ex-Texas Instruments Japan) in 2007 as an R&D partner for Texas Instruments. In the initial years Nivaata, as an R&D focused organization, made significant investments in generating IP in the areas of non-GPS tracking, power optimization and route planning. In 2010, Nivaata registered a Patent for a non-GPS based tracking technology (PACCT). Subsequently Nivaata raised venture capital from leading investors and the company pivoted from being an R&D partner for Texas Instruments to an India focused enterprise mobility solution provider. In 2012, based on this patent, Nivaata Systems launched the Verayu mobile based tracking application and also a proprietary hardware vehicle tracking device called Yantra. In 2013, Nivaata Systems launched Routematic as a cloud based end-to-end employee transport management software (www.routematic.com). Within 18 months of taking the product to market, Nivaata has established itself as a leading provider of employee transportation automation solutions. In 2015, Nivaata Systems launched FieldView as a cloud based end-to-end field resource management software. Within 18 months of taking the product to market, Nivaata has established itself as a leading provider of field force management. Nivaata’s strong focus on continuous innovation is reflected in the 6 technology patents and 1 design patent which are part of Routematic. All hardware and software components in Routematic are designed and manufactured by Nivaata thereby ensuring total quality and process control and fast response time.
Tracking & Routing Technology (GPS, non-GPS), Transport Automation, Mobile Workforce Management, Logistics & Distribution Planning, Locations-as-a-Service Platform, E commerce Delivery Management Solution
at Suvi(We can provide upto 60LPA)
❖ Responsible for requirements gathering, solution definition,
development and deployment of mobile applications for the Vahak
❖ Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the mobile
❖ Design interfaces to improve user experience.
❖ Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions. Troubleshoot and
debug to optimize performance
❖ Research current technology trends to provide input on how they may
influence overall enterprise architecture.
❖ Stay abreast with new innovations and the latest technology trends and
explore ways of leveraging these for improving the product in
alignment with the business.
SKILLS LOOKING FOR
❖ Between 5-10 years proven work experience as a developer for Android in the mobile
development industry with a track record of developing apps released to the public.
❖ Algorithms and data structure.
❖ Solid understanding of the full mobile app development life cycle.
❖ Experience and understanding of government services, security & mobility domains.
❖ Excellent Experience with Java/J2EE, Eclipse, XML, Android APIs, Android SDK and
❖ Experience in working with SQLite Database.
❖ Experience in developing back-end services preferably with Golang/Python.
❖ Solid understanding and experience with object-oriented programming and associated
❖ Proficiency working with object-oriented design, data structures, and complexity
❖ Experience of working with the back-end developer in the process of building the
❖ Experience with open-source APIs such as Google Maps, Google Places, etc.
❖ Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
❖ Familiarity with cloud message API and push notifications.
❖ Familiarity with RESTful and SOAP APIs to connect Mobile applications to back-end
❖ Experience with Agile Development (SCRUM methodology, JIRA).
❖ Proficient understanding of code versioning tools: Git, SVN
❖ Individuals with knowledge of Flutter will be highly preferred.
Implement interfaces for different speech controlled applications.
Design and develop Android based application for speech domain
SW implementation , Bug fixing and feature development
Customer interaction and requirement gathering
Design, build, document and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
Share the ownership of one or more major software components.
Grooming and Mentoring Junior team members
Participation in Agile - scrum meetings, retrospection , planning
Identify defect and performance bottlenecks, and devise solution.
Experiences in Android Application development preferable in automotive
Strong experiences in programming JAVA /JAVA Scripting (e.g. Android application development )
Strong knowledge of Object oriented concepts
Experiences in automotive or similar
Knowledge of GIT/SVN
Knowledge of Linux, CI/CD, JIRA , confluence
Roles and Responsibilities : - Designs and codes features for the iOS application as per the specifications provided by the Product and Design teams. - Write unit tests for all features. - Ships feature fast-moving agile sprints. - Works closely with API, Product Design, and Product Management teams to brainstorm and chalk out details of features. Must have : - Good understanding of Swift & cocoa, and the development cycle of native applications for smartphones and tablets for the iPhone and iPad. - Extensive knowledge in Data structures, Algorithms, ORM, and Design Patterns - Experience with App Store Release management, Debugging apps. - Experience Firebase real-time database, Realm DB for offline storage. - Multi-threading, RxSwift experience, Creating Custom UIs, Complex UX effects.
To ensure success as an iOS developer, you should have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Objective-C, and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding iOS developer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
iOS Developer Responsibilities:
· Designing and building mobile applications for Apple's iOS platform.
· Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
· Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
· Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
· Fixing application bugs before the final release.
· Publishing application on App Store.
· Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
· Designing and implementing application updates.
iOS Developer Requirements:
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering.
· Proven experience of 3 to 5 years as an app developer.
· Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
· Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
· Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
· Knowledge of Apple's design principles and application interface guidelines.
· Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
· Knowledge of C-based libraries.
· Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
· Experience with continuous integration.
· Experience with MAP experiences : tracking and navigation.
· Payment gateway integration hands on experience is must.
· Experience with Appstore publishing.
· Vehicle tracking application experiences will be an added advantage.
● Overall at least 1 year building software for iOS devices
● Experience with iOS SDK, Objective-C, Swift and Xcode IDE
● Comfortable developing rich GUI's for the iPhone and/or iPad
● Solid grasp of object-oriented concepts and MVC programming techniques
● Work on multiple simultaneous projects
● Divide projects into module with timelines
● Hands on coding, systems analysis, design and delivery of projects assigned.
● Coordinating project performance with business and clients.
● Completes assigned projects in a timely manner.
● Meets project objectives, providing systems that operate in a cost-effective manner.
● Keeps management informed of project progress and problems, particularly as to needed changes in schedule, resources, or product.
● Escalates and refers all projects beyond scope of authority.
● Consults with and advises development areas on applications in area of responsibility.
● Responds to problems in a timely, effective manner.
● Experience with Android/Java
● Cross Platform Application development
Jamun Informatics Private Limited (Jamun) is a Delhi-based startup Backed by Splendor Group, a pedigreed Indian business house. Jamun is focused on creating niche software solutions to solve B2C and B2B problems in the ecosystem of Consumer Durables and Electronics (CDEs). Jamun is creating India’s first Super App for Personal and Home Electronics and Appliances or CDEs – PingKaro. Jamun is partnering with various Brands and integrating with their CRM systems to create a new ecosystem for customers across the country
Swift Developer job description
We are looking for a Swift Developer to join our team, As a Swift Developer candidate will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed towards iOS and OS X. He/She will oversee development of applications and their integration with back-end services. Candidate should be proficient in Swift which is the new programming language for iOS and OS X development. They are usually good with Objective-C.
Swift Developer duties and responsibilities:
• Plan, design and implement applications for iOS and OS X
• Monitor the performance, quality, and responsiveness of company's applications
• Work with the rest of the team to define, design, and develop new features
• Identify process bottlenecks
• Find and fix bugs in a timely manner
• Suggest improvement for the current processes
• Swift Developer requirements and qualifications
• Proficiency in Swift
• 5+ years of experience as a Swift Developer or similar role
• Knowledge of performance limits and characteristics
• Experience with embedded databases
• Knowledge of RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
• Understanding of UI design and a user-oriented focus
• Understanding of object-oriented programming
• Experience with Cocoa APIs on OS X
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skill
Responsible to create and manage iOS Application for both iPhone and iPad using APIs, Third Party SDKs
Required – Swift (MVVM), Objective-C
PayPal is a leading technology platform and digital payments company that enables digital and mobile payments on behalf of consumers and merchants worldwide. PayPal is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy.
. Giving an opportunity to build business critical features on the PayPal app. This is a new initiative and a new team and employees would get involved in designing the blue print from scratch, building a highly scalable and configurable app and scale it to hundreds of regions, impacting lives of millions of users
Strong customer focus and product thinking is essential. Will help build the next generation of PayPal native apps.
• Assist in design and development of PayPal iOS application
• Influencing peers, juniors and seniors both within the organization and across PayPal.
• Native iOS app development and converting ideas, designs and requirements to concrete stable production builds
• Coordinate and collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams to understand problems, come up with creative solutions, and help with tracking and delivering within the release plan • Understand and implement iOS specific design patterns
• Collaborate with Engineering and QA to resolve bugs
Desired Skills and Experience:
• At least 5 years of native ioS development experience .
• Extremely comfortable with understanding and implementing internet application with REST services at the backend
• Super awesome at iOS fundamentals, including technologies like UIKit, Core Animation, Auto Layout and Cocoa Touch
Excellent Swift and Objective-C coding ability along with strong CS & OS fundamentals
• Familiarity with continuous integration (Jenkins), application monitoring (Crashlytics and fabric.io), mocking tools (Appium and Apiary), build tool development and enhancements, using unit testing and cucumber tests for functional tests.
• Extremely comfortable with understanding and implementing client-side handlers for web services with REST services at the backend
- Experience with Cucumber testing framework desired
• B.S. or equivalent degree in Computer Science is desired
About the role: One key differentiator of FabHotels brand for our asset partners is bestin-class returns. While our online & offline demand teams drive higher occupancies for our partners, this role entails ownership of developing and work on react native side of application development.
- Knows how to embed React-Native in a native (iOS/Android) component and vice versa.
- Firm grasp on JS/CSS fundamentals
- Build pixel-perfect, battery smooth UIs ((layouts, animations, etc.))across both mobile platforms
- Good understanding of Design and Architecture Patterns
- Strong focus on app performance
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Grade (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Good in debugging
- Experience in iOS app development is preferable.
Individuals who would connect best with the job requirements are those who:
- Are excited to be part of a young, dynamic team that is building a disruptive, sustainable business
- Are willing to go the extra 100 miles it takes to win in a super competitive market
- Are innovative, resourceful and comfortable with dynamic business requirements
- Fulfil below minimum criteria:
- 1+ years experience in React-Native based app development
- 1-2 years experience in Mobile app development(React-Native + iOS).
- Hands on experience in Redux