Ideal for candidates who would like to be part of the learning process across growing technologies and embark journey on a tech architect path. Very deep into technologies and eager to learn and adapt with technology advancement.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Study, Design, and prototyping of new technology implementation
- Work in Collaboration with teams
- Work on new technologies and solutions independently.
- Should be able to think out of the box and contribute towards project success
Must Have :
- Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both Android and iOS mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- 3rd party Native SDK integrations
- Maintain versioning on the application and releases
Good to have:
- Knowledge of DevOps
-Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
-Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
-Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
-Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
-Strong knowledge and experience in either iOS or Android native application development
-Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio,
-Familiarity with appstore/ playstore deployments
-Experience in working with REST APIs and offline storage
-Familiarity with integrating third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
Urgent Require Experience iOS Developer (Only Experienced can apply)
Jploft Solutions Pvt.Ltd. — Jaipur, Rajasthan
Candidates who can join us immediately will be preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties:-
- Design and build advanced app features for the iOS platform.
- Good Knowledge of Objective C, Swift.
- Should have the Ability to work alone as well as in team environment.
- Capable to develop into the new leading technologies.
- Working experience in iOS development, Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Exp. required: 1 - 6 years
Salary: No bar for deserving Candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for an experienced IOS developer with a track record of developing Mobile applications, user-friendly and high-performing applications.
2-3 years of experience in iOS Development
Programming Languages: Swift ,Objective C, Cocoa, XML, JSON
Operating Systems/Development Platforms: MAC, iOS all versions
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Experience in various aspects of the Agile SDLC including application development
(application structure, operating system APIs, debugging, performance, security) and
- Experience with rest APIs, offline storage, and threading.
- Strong experience in memory management, performance tuning, and resource
- Experience in working with Test-driven development (TDD).
- Experience in Unit Testing and UI testing.
- Programming iOS native mobile applications from specifications.
- Scope, analyze, design, test, debug and implement complex iOS mobile applications.
- Cutting-edge native mobile application prototyping and development on iPhone/iPad.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2+ years of experience in mobile application design and development.
- 2+ years of experience with iPhone development platforms experience developing native ios apps: swift, ios SDK, and Xcode.
- Experience integrating with third-party libraries, Restful API, and JSON.
- Deep familiarity with objective-c and cocoa touch experience working with ios frameworks such as core data, core animation, core graphics, and core text working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies experience integrating with WebSocket, VOIP, call kit.
- Must be self-motivated, possess strong communication skills, and be able to work in a team-oriented environment
iOS Developer responsibilities include:
Designing and building advanced applications for the iOS platform Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. Job brief We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
MCA / BE /B.Tech Computer Science / IT Proven working experience in software development Working experience in iOS development. Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store A deep familiarity with Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa Touch Experience working git.
We are searching for a brilliant, flexible android developer to create novel apps that meet the needs of our target audience. To this end, the android developer's responsibilities include writing and proofreading code, liaising with coworkers within and outside of their department, and monitoring customers' feedback. Over time, you will also be required to create app updates. To ensure success as an android developer, you should demonstrate proficiency in one of the mainstream programming languages, and a sound understanding of the traditional product life cycle. An exceptional android developer will be fearless but respectful in the pursuit of excellence, continually striving to shape the ways in which Android apps impact the world around us.
- Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance
- Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimising them at the code level
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features
- Implementing measures to safeguard users' data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company's standards.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
We are looking for an experienced mobile developer to join Triveous and help us in our journey to create world-class mobile products. She/He will be responsible for executing the entire mobile app development lifecycle. That includes understanding product requirements, writing requirement-related documentation, and writing high-quality code and tests.
You need to have a solid track record of building real-world mobile products that have been launched on the play/app store.
Since this is a remote role, you would need to be self-motivated and proactive in all the work that you do.
Main Responsibilities And Key Activities
- Build great native and cross-platform applications using industry best practices
- Analyze, debug and solve complex technical issues
- Write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability.
- Break down high-level technical requirements into specific implementation stories
- Show ownership on project features
Qualifications And Professional Knowledge
- Should have at least 2 years of work experience in native Cross-platform frameworks like Flutter/React Native and Android
- Should have published one or more apps on the play/app store
- Must have strong expertise in programming languages like Kotlin or Dart
- Very strong in computer fundamentals, data structures, and database design.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Location: Remote(Preferably located in India)
• Well verserd on Swift 5.* and objective C, Keywords and programming technics
• Willing to learn new technologies and programming languages
• Good knowledge of iOS and its related components like (Foundation, UIKit, AVFoundation, LocalAuthentication, CoreLocation, CoreData, SwiftUI, iPadOS, CoreImage, VideoToolBox, AudioToolBox, Social, CoreBlueTooth, MapKit, StoreKit)
• Very Strong knowledge with Protocols, Extensions, Swift Playgrounds
• Experience with REST full APIs and Data serialization using the latest methods
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Knowledge of the 3rd party SDKs/Cocopods/Swift Packages available out in the market
• Understanding of Apple's Human Interface Guideline and Review Policies
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Familiarity with CI/CD.
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with Instruments
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and APNS
• A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
• Good at creating a good user experience
• Understanding of how to work on wearable technologies and IOT
Core Locations, Googles maps
Sportz Interactive (SI) works with its clients and partners to revolutionize the sports fan experience across consumption points by creating best-in-class, kickass products. SI was founded in 2002 as a B2B sports content business. Through the years, it gained immense reputation for its state-of-the-art hosted solutions, digital simulators, match centers and fantasy games. Sportz Interactive has a fantastic reputation in the online sports community, having worked with clients across the globe including the likes of The International Cricket Council, STAR Sports, Yahoo!, AOL, Eurosport, Castrol, Web 18, NDTV, Nimbus, Times of India, Rediff.com and Singtel amongst others.
Sportz Interactive provides in-depth sports information and content and specializes in product development for the web, mobile and other interactive platforms.
Location: Goregaon east, Mumbai
Position Description: 3+ years of experience with mobile application development in Android.
- Work closely with the core team for coming up with new features and implementing them
- Work on new products and services
- Provide support to existing applications
- Integrate REST services into mobile applications
Functional: Kotlin, Retrofit, Room Db, GSON, (Room/SQLite), MVVM, MVP, MVC, Work Manager, Rx java, Dagger 2, Recyclerview, Custom Solutions & Custom Views, GIT & JIRA.
- Passion for sports
- Problem-solving ability
- Ability to work in teams
- Target & Result orientation
- Good communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities
Hiring for Mobile app Developer (1 to 2 yrs.)
- Develop hybrid mobile app for iOS and Android platform using Flutter framework
- Hands of experience in Flutter
- Proven software development experience
- Flutter/ React Native Developer
- Must have Experienced 6 months to 2 yrs. in above
- Developed at least 2 apps and live
Desired Candidate Profile
Fresher, Experience mobile app developer
- Experience in developing Android/ iOS applications
- Testing and debugging skills
- Design, Develop and maintain applications-Exp. in Flutter/React native