Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, AngularJS, React , Node.js, and Mongo
Creating RESTful services with Node.js
Architect scalable web architectures
Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
About Expert Hire Solution
Looking for Web Developer
No of openings - 20 Positions
Experience - 3 to 8 yrs
Required Candidate profile
Experience : 3 to 7 years
It is Work from office
Preferred immediate joiners
DO NOT APPLY IF
1. You are not open for Khradi, Pune location
2. Your notice period if more than 1 months.(Exceptional cases can consider where buy out option is available.
3. You expecting more that 100% hike in current CTC
About our Client
Our client is a B2B2C tech firm backed by India’s largest retailer and tech venture capitalist founded by founders - IITB Graduates who are experienced in retail, ecommerce and fintech
It aims to become one app to manage all your brands loyalty points, cashback and coupons. It will have additional content and discovery layer for customers and brands for further engagement and commerce.
The company currently powers closed-loop loyalty programs for all different brands under its parent retail group. Currently, it has 20Mn+ registered customers and 3Mn MAU across 8 brands. Its vision is to be at the center of D2C Brands and the consumer consumption ecosystem
Job Location -Bangalore
4+ years of experience building frontend for consumer facing products
- 2+ years experience on React Native and core principles
- Good to have experience with popular React.js
- 1+ years of Team Lead/Management experience
- Develop all user-facing products in React
-Solid SQL / relational database experience MySQL is a plus
- Thorough understanding of architecting the frontend system with Server Side Rendering –
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Understands app development cycle
-Flexibility and deadline driven
What is the role?
We are looking for highly skilled candidates with experience in frontend programming and are comfortable in dealing with backend tools.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 6 to 9 years of strong design and development experience in building massively large-scale distributed internet systems and products.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Strong experience using a client side MVC framework such as NodeJS, ReactJS, or Redux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Experience in responsive design, cross browser compatibility, and website performance.
- Knowledge of frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI, and preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful, APIs (NodeJS preferably).
Who will you work with?
You will be working with top-quality engineers who have built one of the best employee engagement SaaS platforms. You will be reporting to the Engineering Head and working closely with the Architect and other leads.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that Xoxoday offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners, and consumers for better business results.
ITLH is an Ed-Tech organization backed by an IT company- Centillion based in India and Singapore. ITLH aims at bridging the gap between knowledge and opportunities by helping students build their skill sets via practical learning on live projects and classroom training. For the last 5 years we have enrolled 4000 students for the programme and have been successfully placed in several MNC's.
How will we help you grow?
By joining ITLH, you will be part of an ever-growing organization that is redefining learning and helping young students to be industry ready.
We believe in a healthy and growing working culture that you would love to be a part of.
Join us if you feel you have the required skills and desire to be a part of our team and create an impact and reach new heights globally.
- Create data visualization tools, libraries, and reusable code for prospects
- Integrate designs and wireframes within the application code
- Leverage the inbuilt React toolkit for creating frontend features
- Monitor interaction of users and convert them into insightful information
- Enhance application performance with constant monitoring
- Good understanding of CSS libraries, GIT, Sigma, Adobe XD etc.
- Constant interaction with other developer teams and design teams to discuss UI ideas.
- Complete understanding of ReactJS and its main fundamentals like JSX, Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, etc.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs/GraphQL, HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods), code versioning tools like GIT, SVN, etc.
- Preceding experience with ReactJS workflows like Flux, Redux, Create React App, data structure libraries.
- Willingness to learn modern-day tools and processes.
- Good problem-solving, troubleshooting skills.
- Creativity and accountability.
Position: React/Redux Frontend Engineer
Location: Pune (Initially Remote)
We are looking for a candidate with experience in building single page applications using React / Redux. You would be working on a product actively used by thousands of customers.
About the Organization:
It is one of the most exciting Bay Area Product Driven Organization in Logistics industry supporting more than 30,0000 customers.
Your responsibility will include, but not limited to:
• Transforming product requirements into clean well-written code
• Optimizing existing code for performance and reusability
- 2+ Years of Strong knowledge of React and Redux
- Knowledge of promises / Async / Await
- Good understanding of REST API integration and authentication
- Looking for Someone Who can start immediately / Within a month
- Typical Product Background with a Programming Thinking of solving complex problem
Should Be a Computer Science Graduate, preferably from a Tier-1 Engineering college
Good to have:
• Advance GIT
• HTML / CSS knowledge
• Knowledge or experience working with Service Workers
Why join us?
• Very high-growth
• Passionate, collaborative, and awesome co-workers
• Free lunches
• Competitive salaries
Srijan Technologies is a 18-year-old technology services firm.
For a large part of its life, Srijan has specialised in building content management systems with expertise in PHP-based open-source CMS, specifically Drupal. In recent years Srijan has diversified into
- Data Engineering using NodeJS and Python,
- Data Science -- Analytics and Machine Learning and
- API Management using APIGEE.
Srijan is approx 400 people strong (including some Senior Consultants) Srijans development offices in India are located in New Delhi, Gurugram, Goa, Bangalore and Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon and Goa are the largest offices. In addition, a few developers & delivery leads are located in several countries globally -- USA (New York, Charlotte), Singapore, Philippines (Manila), Australia (Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne), Germany (Berlin), Japan (Tokyo). In each of these countries, Srijan has a functional legal subsidiary.
Srijan works largely with enterprises or mid-large sized global firms and focuses on recurring business from these accounts, thereby bringing much-needed predictability of revenue for high-growth companies. It works with several top brands at the moment.
The firm is beginning to invest in startups and in joint research projects with top institutes. For instance, it recently partnered with IIT-Delhi to invest in an 18-month project for building a solution for Honey traceability using Blockchain.
The leadership team at Srijan has set itself an audacious goal of reaching $25 million in revenue (while maintaining healthy EBIDTA margins) in FY 2020 -- doubling our revenues. This requires significant technology and delivery leadership bandwidth to be created in the firm to ensure our high-quality standards are not compromised.
Each year Srijan donates 7% of its profits to Srijan Foundation Trust a registered non-profit which runs several projects including non-formal schools (directly or via partner organizations) and Indic civilizational projects such as #SrijanTalks.
Please visit company website for more information www.srijan.net
We are looking for a highly skilled React Native Developer to collaborate with a team of developers to develop and maintain a Frontend Mobile application that will be launched on multiple platforms such as Hybrid Applications. You will be responsible for building native applications with a focus on front-end development. The ideal candidate is an advanced React Native Developer who can build dynamic, high performing, and responsive UI for our web applications.
- Collaborate with a team of developers and designers to create a web application run on multiple
- Design the data and presentation layer of the web application’s front-end.
- Translate the client’s technical requirements into
- Test and update web application so that it can be used on all web
Skills and Qualification
- English language
- 3+ years of professional experience in Native
- Highly proficient in rendering components with Native
- Highly proficient in one or more libraries (e.g. Redux, React Router, etc) for state managing and routing in addition to React.
- Proficient in using Git as a control
- Knowledge of
- Involved in testing of
About the Role
Dremio’s user experience is one of its key differentiators and makes all your data easily accessible and shareable by your data consumers. UI Engineers at Dremio are responsible for the development of the user interface and user experience on Dremio’s Data Lake Engine.
Responsibilities and ownership
- Own the full cycle of development of our modern single page web application from inception, design, development, testing, and production.
- Care deeply about modular design patterns and frameworks to deliver an architecture that’s rooted in simplicity, that’s easy to iterate on and constantly evolve.
- Passionate about ease of use, experience and quality of the product.
- 2 years minimum experience with React is highly preferred and currently utilizing React in their current job.
- Passion about UI development and UX design
- Shown proven success in delivering high-quality front end applications
- Fluency in the understanding of SQL and databases (relational or non-relational)
- B.S. or M.S in Computer Science in a relevant technical field or equivalent professional experience
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
You will be the right fit, if you have a keen eye for details and high standards for code quality and efficiency, creating innovative new features and maintaining existing ones.
- Developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Min 1+ year of experience in developing modern web applications using React and Redux.
- Good understanding of Database schema, design, optimization, scalability.
- Great communication skills, a strong work ethic.
- Ownership of the product from start to finish.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS
- Expert level understanding of the HTML DOM and underlying event model
- Prior Open source contributions
- Experience building responsive designs