Role: React Developer
Experience: 3 to 8 years
Location: Hyderabad (Initially remote)
No of openings : 3
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more. Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that delivers
As a Frontend Engineer, you’ll lead in developing new Productivity-as-a-Service technologies that operate at a massive scale in a broadly distributed multi-tenant cloud environment. Our customers run their businesses on our cloud. Our mission is to provide them with best-in-class content management, collaboration, enterprise data security, and an ever-expanding set of foundational cloud-based services.
As a Product Manager/Analyst, you will always “put the customer first” and have the mentality of “act now and iterate”. You will be part of engineering teams to build innovative cloud-native products. Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment.
- Work closely with the engineering team and a dedicated product manager to build and evolve our growing frontend web applications while we quickly grow our user base.
- Design efficient and attractive user experiences on our React-based web frontend
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Build well-abstracted, reusable, highly performant code for UI components
- Proactively anticipate problems and keep the team and management informed in a timely manner
- ·Manage stakeholder expectations across the organization and India site
- Significant professional experience with React.JS, State management frameworks (MobX, Redux, or similar), and use of React Hooks
- Confidence being hands-on from initial wireframes, through prototyping, into building the final product.
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JSX
- Experience with CSS pre-processing frameworks (Sass, Less Stylus)
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Good understanding of HTTP protocol, WebSocket, SSE, webRTC, and other web technologies
- Practical experience in application delivery process with Webpack, CDN, and Gulp tasks
- Proficiency in testing front-end applications and automated browser testing
- Practical experience with engineering best practice
- ·Proficient understanding of Git
- Minimum of 3-8 years of industry experience as a software development engineer, web development engineer, front end engineer, or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JSX
- Proven Experience in the development of technical roadmap and strategies across all levels. Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Comfortable presenting to large internal groups and leadership team members.
- Maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence, and analytical skills.
- Ability to succeed through collaboration and working through internal and external organizations and individuals.
- Being hands-on and willing to delve deeper into engineering problems if needed.
We are a team of problem solvers passionate about design and technology, delivering Digital transformation and increasing productivity.
Technology Lead – Frontend
- Collaboratively work with UX team, product managers, back-end engineers and other technical teams to create new, delightful and scalable UI
- Mentor junior members through training and individual support
- Responsible for all front end development on a project
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Proactively learn and accordingly apply new technologies, best design practices and usability patterns
The ideal candidate must -
- 5+ years of experience working with React or React-based frameworks
- Proficiency with browser-based debugging and performance testing
- Proficiency in Git and version control
- Considerable experience with a testing framework (Jest/Mocha)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and GraphQL
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JWT Tokens
- Good understanding of common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn etc
- Hands-on experience with CSS-in-JS libraries
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Keen to learn, mentor and willingness to take ownership of work items
- Possess strong communication and self-accountability
- Work closely with our customers to understand their needs and build high-quality user interfaces.
- Build, test and ship dashboards using frameworks like React, ES6, and Webpack.
- Work with engineers and senior leadership to turn our vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter.
- Add positive energy in every meeting or interaction with your coworkers.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech in CS/CE/IT
- Must-have requirements for candidates include proficiency in the following areas/aspects:
- Git version control system
- Ability to collaborate and communicate complex technical concepts.
- Experience working with charting libraries (i.e. ChartJS, Chartist, Grafana).
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience building highly scalable, high performance, responsive web applications
- Experience building, adopting and maintaining RESTful APIs.
- A passion for all things UI and Front End
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
- Strong customer focus and obsession with quality
- Experience working with UI for data-heavy products.
Software Engineer(WordPress HTML)
- Developing and providing maintenance support for WordPress site
- Design and build responsive, cross-browser compatible pages using Wordpress (including localized versions of pages)
- Assist with helpdesk tickets and troubleshooting as needed
- Optimizing page speed of WordPress sites
- Create and maintain the documentations of development work
- Ongoing security patching
- Work closely with the members of Web Team and internal customers
- 5+ years of professional Front End Development experience
- Experience developing pages in Wordpress
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility and responsive web design
- Ability to create responsive web pages from design prototypes in Figma
- Understanding of JSON, Lottie, Web Authentication, Bootstrap, React, Storybook, and Invision.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work to deadlines
- PHP and WordPress experience
We are fast growing technology enabled advanced analytics and data science start-up. We have clients in USA and India and those two geographies are our current market focus. We are developing
an Artificial Intelligence (AI) embedded data science and analytics product platform (patented in US) with a series of offerings to solve real world problems. We have a world-class team of in-house technocrats, external consultants, SMEs, data scientists, and experienced business professionals driving the product journey.
What you can expect?
Along with the commercial aspects of the engagement (no bar for the right candidate), you can expect an agile environment, with progressive culture and state of the art workplace. You will be presented with a great learning opportunity, while interacting with people from diverse background with the depth and breadth of experiences. Our technical, SME, and business leadership team comprises of each professional with 15+ years of experience and strong credibility to their names.
What Role You Are Expected To Play?
Work with Lead UI and UX team in designing the UI components for the product.
Develop & Unit test features in the product.
Work with the backend team in designing the integration API.
Document and follow best practices and coding standards, and help the team adopt the same.
Ensure smooth and timely communication with both the internal and external stakeholders.
Participate in estimations and ensure timely delivery of the features
Conduct peer reviews and ensure quality of committed code.
Mentor the junior members of the team in coding best practices.
Essential Experience And Skill-Set You Should Have
At least 1 year of hands on experience in to React.js and its core principles.
Familiarity with the latest features of React.js (such as Context APIs, Hooks).
Solid experience with the Redux workflow.
Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git).
A self-starter attitude, the ability to work independently and in a group, demonstrated initiative,and good writing/briefing skills are great to have.
Should be good at analytical thinking and breaking down large problems into solvable chunks.
Demonstrated the ability to think creatively and come up with ideas / thoughts with significant business/ organizational impact.
Ability to quickly adapt to changing technological trends.
People & Culture
As a company, we believe in working hard and
letting our passion drive us to dream high and
achieve higher. We inspire innovation through
freedom of thought and creativity, and pursue
excellence while ensuring that our integrity
and ethical foundation remain strong.
Honesty, determination, and perseverance
form the core of our value system. Analyttica’s
versatile talent fulfils our value proposition by
taking on fresh challenges and delivering
solutions that blend skill and intuition (science
and art). Understanding the customer/partner
mindset helps us provide technology enabled
scientific solutions at scale for sustainable
- Designing, building, prototyping, developing and implementing single-page responsive web applications for our cloud platform.
- Involved in decision making for design and technical aspects for modular and component-based architectures.
- Developing application code, services, user interfaces, user experience and unit tests.
- Ensuring high performance and responsive applications with state-of-the-art user experience.
- Experimenting with new technologies and working with integrated web-applications.
- Collaborating and iterating with the Product Managers, UI/UX and Backend teams to define, design, build, extend products and features.
What you will bring with you
- You have previously worked for a minimum of 3 years in a technical environment contributing as a programmer.
- You must have strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
- You will be working together with fellow junior and senior Frontend developers, helping to improve the group's skill level and exchanging new ideas.
Angular/React and HTML5, CSS3 (SASS/LESS/Stylus)
- Closely collaborate with designers and the rest of the technical team (Backend, DevOps, QA) to make sure we’re all aligned.
- Code reviews are, of course, a part of your responsibilities as well as providing high-quality work.
What it takes to excel in this role
- Minimum 4 years experience in front end development
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with either, Angular 5+ or React
- Experience with Webpack/Grunt/Gulp or other automated build tools
- Strong Experience with HTML, CSS, SASS/LESS/Stylus
- Experience with JSON, REST, Web Services
- Experience with working in an Agile environment
- Good communication(in English) and consultancy skills
- Affinity for working in a flexible, diverse and fast growing environment
- Proactive mindset focused on teamwork and continuous improvement - we want to grow together with you
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with GraphQL, PWA, NodeJS
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS and experience in building/using REST APIs
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
Reports to the Technical Lead.
The Front-End Developer will be responsible for producing scalable software solutions in a
hands-on development role. Working on front-end software components, the incumbent will
interface with the development team and the company’s business team throughout the full
software development life cycle.
The successful candidate must be comfortable around front-end coding languages,
development frameworks, and third-party libraries with a knack for understanding systems
operations and learning and developing new technologies quickly.
What YOU will be working on:
● Developing, updating, and maintaining Speedyy web applications.
● Building reusable codes and libraries for future use with a focus on modularity and low
● Ensuring the stability and security of all front-end components.
● Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
● Working closely with back-end developers to integrate system updates.
● Optimizing applications for maximum speed, scalability, and robustness.
● Assisting to develop ideas for new enhanced features or products, by monitoring industry
developments and trends.
What WE are looking for:
● A Bachelor’s or a Professional Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology with at
least 5 years' experience
What's a MUST have?
design, API integration and interfacing, JWT and authentication strategies
● Source Control (e.g. GitHub, Gitlab)
● Angular 9,Node Js, Bootstrap, Angular Material,HTML, CSS
● Personal characteristics - good work ethic, team player, self-directed, and passionate about
● Agile software development and test automation experience
And what's GOOD to have:
● UI/UX tools/experience and wireframing, Adobe Photoshop Sketch or similar visual software,
● Familiar with Graph Database Management and ORM
● Experience with the micro-services architecture, software containers and related technologies
(Docker containers, Docker Compose, Kubernetes)
We are looking for an AngularJS engineer to build world-class user
experience while innovating with and implementing full front-end stack. We
need someone who thinks outside the box, someone who doesn't settle on one solution, and someone who loves challenging projects and complex user flow and advance technologies.
o Delivering a complete front end application in AgularJS
o Ensuring high performance on mobile and browser with reusable and modular components spanning cross multiple projects
o Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
o Integrate with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API o Communicating with external web services for 3rd Party tools and services integration
o Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
o Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
o Ability to provide SEO solutions and optimization
o Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
o Creating custom, general use modules, and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience in developing mobile front end web solutions.
- Should have strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser and Working with Cross Browser UI
- Familiarity with CSS latest properties animations resizing and responsive design.
- Should have experience in Agile Software Development projects
- Should have knowledge on experience on Java, Web services using REST /SOAP over JSON is a plus
- Good to have hands on experience in testing tools like Jasmine / Karma