- Demonstrated work experience in Manual and Automation testing
- Ability to develop Test Automation Scripts and Test Executions
- Hands-on experience in Selenium web driver and Core Java, TestNG/Cucumber
- Expertise in Testing web services/APIs, Jenkins
- Familiarity with tools/utilities such as Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence
- It is advantageous to have prior experience with tools such as JMeter in performance testing such as load testing, spike testing, and so on.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, technical troubleshooting skills, and attention to detail.
- Willingness and flexibility to switch between multiple high priority assignments
About ekzero corporation
We are a bunch of geeky and creative people, who live, breathe and believe in the power of technology to create a world with innovations - a better world. We are in search of energetic innovators, thinkers and doers who dare to learn fast, adapt faster and execute in real-time. The developers who passionately talk about the perfection in design and the designers who talk about development trends with conviction or a marketer who wants to build up their own sphere of stories. Think you have got what it takes? With your heartfelt desire to be a pioneer in this digital realm, consider joining a forward-thinking team.
It is a mission-oriented high-growth fintech startup building payment &
lending products to simplify education payments. Jodo’s suite of products make education payments convenient & affordable for parents while simplifying & streamlining fee collections for educational institutes. We aim to be a category-defining company with a mission to be a
trusted partner to parents in fulfilling their aspirations for their kids’ education.
We are backed by marquee VC investors – Elevation Capital and Matrix Partners – to realize this mission. Jodo is started by three co-founders who have a pedigreed education (IIT/IIM) and professional background (Nomura, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, Matrix Partners)
We are looking for a QA Lead who will be owning the overall quality and reliability of our products. As a leader, you will mentor and build a team of QA engineers, acquiring in-depth knowledge of our products, establishing best practices/processes, and value automation over manual testing. If you enjoy building impactful products from scratch and influencing product direction, the role is for you.
● Own overall quality of our products
● Automate all aspects of QA
● Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple products
● Establish and maintain QA processes, champion continuous testing/automation
● Mentor a team of QA engineers
● Troubleshoot production defects and performance issues
● Work closely with the Product and Development teams to build world-class products
● 6+ years of proven experience in software testing
● 4+ years of experience in Test automation, should be able to the device and implement an automation strategy
● Good Understanding of Testing frameworks and agile methodologies
● Experience in Selenium with Java / Python or equivalent frameworks, REST API Test automation
● Knowledge of Performance / Load testing
● Detail-oriented, Excellent Analytical and Problem-solving skills
● Self-starter and ability to take the ownership
● Prior experience working in a startup environment is great to have
● Becoming a part of the early core team
● Competitive salary
● Work with colleagues from strong backgrounds & hungry to succeed
● Opportunity to interact with and learn from high-pedigree investors & mentors -
○ VCs: Elevation Capital (erstwhile SAIF Partners), Matrix Partners
○ Select angel investors: Kunal Shah, Nithin Kamath, Amit Ranjan
What are we looking for?
● Self-starter with a high sense of ownership → Comfortable to work with minimal supervision
● Hungry to learn and grow → Passion to learn & be a better version of oneself; motivated to succeed
● Bias for action → Have the temperament to experiment and execute in uncertainty
● Hustler → Ability to generate resources to solve a problem
● Intellectual honesty → Always seeking and presenting truth irrespective of personal POV or beliefs
● Mission-oriented → Deeply care about delivering value and making an impact on customer's lives.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As Senior Compliance Tester you’ll be working on compliance QA projects across a range of games and on any one of the following platforms and its iterations: Microsoft Xbox, Sony Playstation, Nintendo Switch
What you tell your friends you do
“I make sure the games we release meet the hardware manufacturer standards and are ready to be played by millions.”
What you will really be doing
- Testing as per Compliance standards on any one of the platforms (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo) and its iterations
- Assist compliance QA leads to build plans and test strategies to deliver compliance projects
- Review and vet bugs and test cases from Jr. and Exp. QA testers
- Mentor and coach Jr. and Exp. compliance QA testers when needed to ensure quality
- Raise tickets on Dev portals and compliance discussion groups
- Provide training to Jr. and Exp. testers when needed.
- Provide relevant feedback on the games/titles under test by you.
- Update checklists and compliance documents when requested by Test Lead or QA Management
- Assist Test Leads with Daily/weekly reporting
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- 3 + years of games QA experience with 1+ years as a Compliance Tester working on any one (Sony, MS, Nintendo) of the platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ISTQB or similar QA certification will be desirable
- A methodical, scientific and analytical mindset
- Knowledge of the PC, Console and Mobile Platforms in terms
- Experience in leading/mentoring small teams
- Strong proficiency in usage of spreadsheets, MS office and PC & internet
- Ability to work effectively with other team-members
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in project requirements and instructions, and to work as per shift-timings applicable to project
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- To be responsible for the tracking and auditing of all data in and out of the business Identify, assess, monitor, document, and communicate potential quality issues in the way data is collected, stored, processed, or used
- Collaborating with database developers to improve data collection and storage processes.
- Running data queries to identify coding issues and data exceptions
- Gathering data from primary or secondary data sources to identify and interpret trends.
- Testing of Web & Mobile Application
- Identify procedures and scenarios for the quality control of products and services
- Process product reviews and inform the development team of defects and errors
- Communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test results to the development team
- Monitor efforts to resolve product issues and track progress
- Ensure that the final product satisfies the product requirements and meet end-user expectations
- Blockchain testing
- Spot areas for improvement to enhance the product's efficiency
- Research the current market for similar products and compare results
- Minimum 2 years of Process Analysis/process improvement, technology development/support, risk and/or project management experience
- Must have experience in Automation Testing
- Extensive experience in quality control preferred
- Keen attention to detail and creative and innovative thinker
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Diligent and meticulous
- High regard for safety standards and quality contra
- Remote first company
- Quarterly appraisal and bonus
- Health insurance Benefits
- Equal Opportunity - Our equal opportunity employer policy reflects our commitment to ensure equality and promote diversity in the workplace
- Flexible working hour
And much more...
✓ 7-9 Yrs. overall hands-on experience in QA, at least 3+ years in Test Automation.
✓ Collaborates with testing team and application developers to improve the overall quality of
software programs, ensuring quality throughout the software development life cycle.
✓ Expertise in working with tools like Eclipse, Selenium, Cucumber, Appium, Serenity, Jenkins,
Junit and Maven.
✓ Hands on programing experience in JAVA.
✓ Excellent knowledge of Serenity BDD framework with Java and Selenium skills.
✓ Experience in Designing, developing, debugging and executing Automation Scripts.
✓ Proficiency in writing clean, modular, reusable code using design patterns.
✓ Proficiency at identifying and analyzing the root cause of complex bugs in your code as well as
✓ Create and run automation test cases against web interfaces and APIs.
✓ Preferable experience on Serenity testing framework.
✓ Must have experience on Cucumber, Selenium, BDD.
✓ Knowledge on Source Code Management - GitHub/Bitbucket.
✓ Expertise in developing test automation and Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous
Delivery (CD) solutions using Jenkins.
✓ Strong ability to write automation scripts using Java.
✓ Well versed in Gherkin.
✓ Familiarity with Agile frameworks is a plus.
✓ Knowledge of Issue tracking and project management tool JIRA/Zephyr
✓ Knowledge of any automation tools like Test Complete is an additional plus.
✓ Should be able to take up manual tasks as required.
✓ Creative thinking, good problem solving skills.
Skills / Expertise needed:
✓ Provide technology leadership for enhancing test automation capability at organization level
✓ Ability and proven experience in advising the management on test automation strategy, setting
direction for long term automation plan, bringing in best practices and ROI evaluation
✓ Possess in-depth knowledge of multiple open source/commercial tools for Web test automation
(QTP/ UFT, Selenium, Test Complete, Coded UI, Tosca etc.) and Mobile test automation
(Ranorex, Appium, Robotium, SeeTest, etc.)
✓ Web and mobile testing (iOS, Android, and Windows), automation frameworks, Continuous
Integration tools (Jenkins) and infrastructure for automation
✓ Sound understanding of agile and modular frame work methodologies, concepts
✓ Providing end-to-end delivery support for testing engagements
✓ Reviewing and implementing best-fit solutions among options evaluated
✓ Ability to implement quantitative test process measurement techniques
✓ Integrating manual and automated test effort
✓ Understanding software quality best practices, test strategy and planning, test case
development, test case execution, deployment and, test data, defect tracking, and test
Web Automation (Java with Selenium)
Mobile Automation Testing (Appium on Android & iOS)
We have a gaming product, so if you have Game testing experience with the skills mentioned above, you would be preferred over others.
Roles & Responsibilties
· Creation and implementation of an automation test framework to automate tests for a front-end AngularJS application, with a Microsoft Azure Service Bus message-oriented-middleware and Rest API following a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline, using Azure DevOps process implementation. The framework should drive frontend UI and middleware APIs, using SpecFlow and Selenium in BDD standard with Visual Studio
· Deliver work to agreed estimates and timescales
· Follow Agile techniques and be an active member of the Scrum Team
· Provide testing domain knowledge and support delivery with automated testing
· Write new scripts, run & modify existing scripts of BDD features and scenarios, structured through Page Object Model
· Develop and execute performance test scripts for load and stress of UI,Mobile and Webservices testing using Load Runner/ J Meter
· Test (manually & automate) against cross-browsers, accessibility (Axe, Wave, Lighthouse) & devices
· Set up and manage test environments and data
· Accept data from file input for more complex requirements
· Create comprehensive acceptance tests aligned to the acceptance criteria
· Ensure that acceptance criteria are satisfied using both Black-Box testing and White-Box testing methods
· Ensure that the agreed Definition of Done is met for each requirement
· Document and verify test results within the test management tool
· Report testing progress and issues in a timely manner as defined in the Test Plan and the agreed team organization; in particular to relay issues/risks that might affect quality or the ability to complete tests according to plan and to proactively seek appropriate solutions
· Defect management - raise and record details of defects encountered during testing
· Test reporting
· Develop and maintain knowledge, skills and competencies in test automation and tools
· Participate in all Release Planning meetings
· Attend all Scrum ceremonies
· At least 3yrs experience of working as an Automation Test Analyst within solution integration projects
· Demonstrable experience of working within a Scrum Team
· Able to articulate and demonstrate a good understanding of:
o Test automation
o Test Automation frameworks (Specflow)
o Continuous Integration (CI) & Continuous Delivery (CD)
o Test Techniques
o Test Tools (e.g Selenium, Load Runner/J meter)
o Page Object Model (Automation Framework)
· Demonstrable experience of:
o using Gherkin language to write Test Scenarios
o Selenium Web Driver
o J meter/Load Runner
· Demonstrable knowledge and experience of using two or more software engineering tools, techniques, methods, in accordance with recognized standards, specifically:
o SQL (for example production of basic scripts to query a relational database)
o MS Excel (for example basic dataset querying and data build)
· Has demonstrable experience of using common business technology (for example, MS Office suite of tools) and able to produce a range of test deliverables in-line with applicable standards with minimal supervision
· International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) Test Analyst Advanced Level Certification
· Advanced Automation Test Engineer (ISTQB)
· Knowledge on ADO (Azure Devops) to run automated tests and CI
· Knowledge of the latest developments and future strategy for their technology area
- 1 - 3 years of experience in Automation Testing.
- Must have experience working with Automation Testing and Basic manual, POSTMAN, API Testing, Mobile Testing and Jmeter.
- Good understanding of SLDC and STLC
- Design, write and execute detailed test Cases for web and mobile application
- Contribute ideas to improve our QA processes and best practices based on your extensive experiences.
- Work with development team to understand the underlying technology to improve the authored test cases.
- Execute the test cases and ensure that the product is adhering to the functional specs authored.
- Hands on Experience in Mobile Application (Android/IOS) end to end testing,
- functional and UI Testing
- Responsive Testing
- Experience using defect management tool
- Excellent Logical and Reasoning thinking must
- Excellent communication is a must