About JS TechAlliance Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Founded in 2009, JS TechAlliance Consulting Pvt Ltd. is a profitable company based in Indore(M.P.). It has 6-50 employees currently and works in the domain of IT Products .
You will understand the Application, design, and execute Single User as well load test using
the load testing told like JMeter and provides the results as well as insights to the dev team,
QA Team as well as business teams.
define best performing code practices for developers
You will work and coordinate between different internal teams (Development, Quality
Engineers, Platform, Business Units, Load test team) to reproduce performance issues and
perform root cause analysis
Collaborate with developers to design specific performance testing strategies for features
being developed and identifying bottlenecks and regressions between releases
Hand s-on experience with LoadRunner/Apache JMeter, Jenkins, Git, etc.
Ability to communicate at both technical and business levels
Good experience in analyzing system architectures using shared resources, CPU, memory,
storage, networks and be able to understand/articulate and test by mimicking production
Experience with the developer tools on browsers like Chrome debugger, Webpagetest and
Pagespeed for client-side performance testing.
Understand the workloads -e.g.: how to perform log file analysis, run queries, and monitor
load during performance testing
Knowledge of basic HTM L/CSS/J S. Angular/React is good to have.
Ability to understand and interpret Network Calls and analyze them to reach logical
Ability to logically debug the slowness of application.
Work experience with APM tools like AppDynamics, NewRelic, Dynatrace, Splunk, Wily etc. is
a huge plus.
● Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and
● Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
● Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
● Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
● Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
● Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
● Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
● Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
● Monitor debugging process results
● Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
● Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
● Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
● Proven work experience in software development
● Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
● Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
● Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
● Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
● Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
● Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Why join Venwiz
Manufacturing is one of the core industries globally and one that sets the bar on the quality of products
mankind consumes! As a part of Venwiz, you will be solving one of the most challenging problems in one
of the longest-existing industries. You would get to work with like-minded and smart people to find
solutions. We believe in empowering people and helping them take larger responsibilities; test your
limits! Joining now gets you an early seat at the family table of VenWiz and an opportunity to build something magical.
- Work with product and business stakeholders to prepare test cases and plan
- Build, enhance and maintain automation frameworks for scalability, stability, and performance
- Write new automated tests for existing and new features
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test case documentation
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and drive them to closure by collaborating with development teams
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
What Makes You A Great Fit
- Experience with test frameworks, regression testing, and QA methodology
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Desire to be a perfectionist
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
What you will do:
- Creating detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Writing manual test cases for the application against the requirements
- Handling the testing project independently
- Developing and applying testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures
- Verifying test result and logging defect in the tool
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Must have 2- 4 years of manual testing experience in Embedded Systems
- 3-6 years Embedded QA engineering experience
- Expertise in Functional and System Testing
- Experience in communication protocols such as SPI, I2C etc
- Experience in handling the LAB equipments for the embedded devices
- Strong hands-on in embedded product testing
- Knowledge of Audio Testing is an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivation with the ability to drive features to delivery
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good logical sense, strong technical skills and the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Perform various types of testing like sanity, functional, exploratory, integration, and system testing to ensure that the product delivered is of high quality.
- Support the Planning of test schedules in accordance with project scope/delivery dates and ensure that the timelines are adhered to without fail.
- Have very good knowledge of SDLC and STLC life cycles and working knowledge in agile.
- Work as part of cross-functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery.
- Contributing toward predictable delivery of quality releases.
- Be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test results.
- Very good at manual testing of web and windows based applications, web services testing, and integration testing of a complex system, iOS and Android applications.
- Defect Tracking and Reporting of bugs to developers so as to fix it and follow-ups.
- Lesson Learnt documents (based on testing inputs from the previous project)
- Suggestion Documents (to improve software quality)
- Leads test processes and delivers results to necessary stakeholders.
- Reviews changes or upgrades to existing tests, tools, and testing protocols.
- Good to have knowledge over Stockbroking applications, financial and capital market domain.
Desired Technical Skills and Experience
- Experience with Web Applications, iOS, and Android Applications.
- Passionate about understanding the application end to end.
- Effective communication skills to interact with internal stakeholders.
- Experience with Agile/Waterfall methodologies.
- Adaptable to the current requirement.
- High-level problem-solving skills, and the ability to project manage Knowledge of defect management process
- Strong understanding of software concepts and ability to quickly grasp new products and technologies.
Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. (AEPL) is the digital learning arm of Aakash Education Services Ltd. (AESL). AEPL is a rock solid team of 800+ passionate individuals within 2 strong online learning brand names, under its umbrella:
Aakash Digital(digital.aakash.ac.in) geography access to education in the test-prep segment by removing barriers of geography, income, safety or time. Our unique digital offerings i.e. Aakash Live - live online classes, Aakash iTutor - recorded video lectures and Aakash Practest - integrated test series facilitate right guidance to students preparing for competitive exams from the safety and comfort of their homes. We have a reach in almost 7+ countries and 750+ cities world-wide.
Meritnation (www.meritnation.com) is India’s leading online learning platform for school students with over 2.0 crore enrolled students across CBSE, ICSE and leading state boards. It's an online tuition company with course offerings for class 1 to 12. The company has subscribers PAN India as well as in the Mid-East and has offices across 15 cities in India. Meritnation was a pioneer in Live Classes with more than 80,000+ hours of live class delivered on the platform till date.
What We Are Looking For:
- The candidate should have experience in manual testing, GUI testing, functional testing and load testing.
- knowledge of automated testing tools preferable open source like JMeter, Selenium etc.
- The candidate should have experience in writing and executing test cases.
- Good understanding of SDLC and STLC concepts; Ability to effectively prioritize assignments as well as unplanned issues.
- Knowledge of web-based applications is a must.
- Defect reporting, coordination with development team, defect logging, defect tracking tools like Bugzilla or Bugnet, bug reporting etc
- Completing assigned work with proper focus on design aspects, modular, coding standards, process adherence, optimized and readable code and minimal rework required
- Ability to work productively in a dynamic, priority shifting, deadline-driven environment with no/minimum supervision
- Self-initiative in reading and learning about new technologies, other modules of the application, newer and better ways of doing things
- Good teamwork, positive and constructive collaboration and communication with everybody
Both Manual and Automation testing(Basic Knowledge ) cover functional and performance testing.
Qualifications: Bachelor degree or Equivalent
1) Candidate must have knowledge in the testing domain and must have knowledge of testing of the web-based application
2)Understand requirements, design exhaustive test scenarios, execute manual test cases, dig deeper into issues, identify root causes and articulate defects clearly
3)Strive for excellence in quality by looking beyond obvious scenarios and stated requirements and by keeping end user needs in mind
4)Collaborate with engineering team and product management to elicit & understand their requirements and develop potential solutions