CONTUS, a leading Software as a Product (SaaP) company provides Enterprise-Grade products and Digital Engine services for global customers.
Hiring for Node JS Developer.
We Foresee a Blockchain Expert in You!
The best technologists are technology agnostic and that builds a stronger foundation to lead the dynamic trends. Strengthening our trust in the same, we have created an exciting opportunity for MERN Stack developers to learn blockchain and grow with us.
All we are looking for is working experience as a Node JS developer and a keen interest in fintech applications.
As a rapidly growing blockchain company, Antier Solutions is always looking for professionals who have a penchant for new technologies.
Required Candidate profile
- Strong working knowledge of Typescript, MongoDB, Express
- Strong understanding of NodeJS fundamentals
- Knowledge and experience working with PostgreSQL is a major plus
- Experience with ORM libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience in troubleshooting and RCA of Production issues Analyze logs in Kibana Elastic Search
- Knowledge of tools like Git, Github, JIRA, Cucumber, Jasmine, and others that make coding more efficient and easier to share
- Familiarity of working in either the AWS Cloud or Azure including Docker + Kubernetes based microservice deployment
Roles and Responsibilities
· Design, Code, test, debug, implement and document complex WSO2 sequences.
· Monitoring and logging tool stacks - Splunk/ELK/Prometheus, Grafana 4 Design, Code, test, debug, implement and document complex WSO2 sequences.
· Perform Build activities for WSO2 ESB Middleware integration, involves writing XSLT, ESB coding, configuration, and Analysis activities.
· Trouble shooting various problems in different stages of development using logs files, Traces and Log Analyzer.
· Responsible for understanding the requirement, solution design, coordinate the development and testing activities (end to end)
· Guide the team regarding WSO2 platform best practices, framework, reusable artefacts and ensure code quality and timely deliverables.
· Work with functional and technical customers to determine solutions that drive additional business value.
· Work with Github, Azure Devops and CI tools to automate dev, build, deployment and testing.
· Good knowledge in messaging brokers: WSO2 Message Broker, Apache Kafka.
· Monitoring the server (Monitoring logs and WSO2 metrics).
· Desired Candidate Profile
Desired Candidate Profile
· Candidate must have minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience in WSO2, preferably with WSO2 certification.
· Extensive experience in Integration by using WSO2 Product Stack (API Manager 2.6/3.x, Enterprise Integrator 6.5 and Identity Server 5.7.0)
· Experience in Implementing APIs in WSO2 EI and On-boarding APIs into WSO2 API Manager
· Experience in WSO2 API Manager for designing API facades and designing and implementing API Proxies.
· Hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services using API Protocols and Data Formats (REST, JSON, SOAP & XML).
· Must have hands on experience / knowledge with CI tools to automate dev, build, deploy.
· Experience in on boarding web applications into WSO2 Identity Server for authentication and authorizatio
• Minimum of a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or a related four-year degree.
• 4 years of hands on experience in Integration
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our mobile-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Focus on coding and debugging.
- Collaborate with front-end developers.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Build a high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
- Create sustainable and functional web applications with clean codes.
- Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with current best practices.
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
- Train, help, and support to other team members.
- Hands-on backend mobile app/web development experience
- At least four years' experience as a Node.js developer.
- Hands-on experience of working on MongoDB database
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors
- Proven experience creating user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Capability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Proven experience managing of hosting environment, that includes database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Ability to setup, administer of backups, data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Knowledgeable of OWASP security principles
- Understands “session management” in a server environment
- Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
Additional Job requirements
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science/Math or equivalent
- BS in computer science or related field.
- 2+ years of relevant professional software development experience: designing, developing, and delivering software written in Java, C#, or C++, web development.
- Knowledgeable in object-oriented design patterns.
- Experience building highly scalable and distributed systems
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and application/services development
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
1. One or more of Python/PHP/Ruby/NodeJS/Java
2. Sound object-oriented skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
2. REST APIs
3. MVC architecture
5. Exp with at least 1 NoSQL databases MongoDB/Memcache/Redis/
6. Exp with search technologies Elasticsearch/Solr
7. Exp building messaging based asynchrounous systems RabbitMQ/Kafka/SQS/Celery will be added advantage
8. Exp with Django/Flask frameworks will be added advantage
9. Knowledge of software best practices like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI) will be added adnavtage
1. Developing software solutions in conjunction with Relational theory, Rest APIs and NoSQL database technologies
2. Knowledge of cloud based technologies in AWS or Azure will be added advantage
3. Understanding of RDBMS technologies like MySQL, PostgreSQL.
4. Hands-on with Version control systems (GIT, SVN) and Unix/Ubuntu.
5. Experience in requirement analysis, HLD, LLD, unit & integration testing.
6. Good hands on experience in debugging application issues
1) Top performer in the company
2) Has worked with product based startup company
3) Ambitious and hardworking