The candidates for senior development role will perform the following responsibilities:
- Mentor and lead a team of developers.
- Accept ownership of teams projects and deliverables
- Should derive and design technical specifications from general product requirements.
- Advise ways and means to obtain performance metrics of applications and optimize applications.
- Experience own and work on end to end on an application.
- Set Milestones and deadline.
- Must possess excellent attention to detail and be able to familiarize and quickly learn new Software/ framework/ languages/ technology with ease.
- Excel in solving complex problems and exhibit independent decision making.
- Act as an information resource and the subject matter expert for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Experience delivering software in a scrum /agile environment.
- 1+ year of experience
- Full responsibility for designing and building core back-end modules and system architectures.
- Good understanding of database concepts.
- Experience with at least two programming languages (PHP & GoLang).
- Experience in creating at least one web application.
- Knowledge of MySQL in-depth and basic understanding of MongoDB along with basic understanding about different paradigms of programming.
- Ability to interact and coordinate with a team.
- Should have a basic understanding of APIs.
- Modify code in time to keep code dry and reusable.
- Should have worked in at least one framework in the backend.
- A background in Software Architecture would be preferred.
- Develop data-driven web solutions on PHP frameworks (ideally CakePHP), but be undeterred when the need arises to create an application from the ground up as required, maintain, contribute and adhere to our programming best practices and guidelines.
- Work with a team of UI designers, programmers, and server admins, to bring brand new concepts to the market.
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Immediate Joiner
Experiance: 3+ Yrs
Skills: Node JS, Mongo DB, Aws
Database: Mongo DB.
We are hiring for Python Developer for one of the leading company in Cloud & Blockchain communication
• Develop new API features and maintain existing features
• Write reusable microservices and libraries for future use
• Optimize backend services for scalability
• Build products for our customers on top of our APIs
• Build internal tools and automate repetitive operations
Education: B.tech/ B.E./ MCA
Exp- 2-5 Years (preferably in Product based company)
• Good understanding of various backend components and microservice architecture
• Good understanding of at least one SQL and Non-SQL datastore
• Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
• Basic understanding of frontend web technologies like ajax
• Proficient understanding of Git and version control
• Familiarity with a Unix-like operating system is a must
• Being fluent with either Go or Python would be a plus
• Familiarity with docker and kubernetes would be a plus
• Contribution to opensource projects would
- knowledge of Linux administration and Bash,
- great overall coding experience, knowledge of algorithms, etc,
- experience with Git,
- experience with Docker.
Typical tasks would consist of writing scripts for:
- server automation,
- container deployment,
- user data migration,
- backup management.