- Developing chatbots and voice assistants on various platforms for diverse business use-cases
- Work on a chatbot framework/architecture using an open-source tool or library
- Implement Natural Language Processing (NLP) for chatbots
- Integration of chatbots with Management Dashboards and CRMs
- Resolve complex technical design issues by analyzing the logs, debugging code, and identifying technical issues/challenges/bugs in the process
- Deploy applications using CI/CD tools
- Designing and building highly scalable AI and ML solutions
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Open-minded, flexible, and willing to adapt to changing situations
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team and learn from colleagues
- High adaptability in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Experience with bot multi-lingual utilization (preferred)
- Experience with bot human escalation
- Ability to optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Come up with new approaches and ideas to improve the current performance of Chatbots across multiple domains and build a highly personalized user experience.
QUALIFICATIONS : B. Tech/ B.E. /M. Tech or a related technical discipline from reputed universities
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Minimum 3+ years- of experience in Chatbot Development using the Rasa open-source framework.
- Hands-on experience building and deploying chatbots.
- Experience in Conversational AI platforms for enterprises using ML and Deep Learning.
- Experience with both text to speech and vice versa transformation incorporation.
- Should have a good understanding of various Chatbot frameworks/platforms/libraries.
- Build and evolve/train the NLP platform from natural language text data being gathered from users on a daily basis.
- Code using primarily Python.
- Experience with bots for platforms like Facebook Messenger, Slack, Twitter, WhatsApp, etc.
- Knowledge of digital assistants such as Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, etc.
- Experience in applying different NLP techniques to problems such as text. classification, text summarization, question & answering, information retrieval, knowledge extraction, and conversational bots design potentially with both traditional & Deep Learning
- Techniques - NLP Skills/Tools: NLP, HMM, MEMM, P/LSA, CRF, LDA, Semantic Hashing, Word2Vec, Seq2Seq, spaCy, Nltk, Gensim, Core NLP, NLU, NLG, etc.
- Should be familiar with these terms: Tokenization, N-Grams, Stemmers, lemmatization, Part of speech tagging, entity resolution, ontology, lexicology, phonetics, intents, entities, and context.
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL Databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, PostgreSQL
- Experience with working on public cloud services such as Digital Ocean, AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Knowledge of Linux shell commands.
- Integration with Chat/Social software like Facebook Messenger, Twitter, SMS.
- Integration with Enterprise systems like Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, Zendesk, Zoho, etc.
MUST HAVE :
- Strong foundation in the python programming language.
- Experience with various chatbot frameworks especially Rasa and Dialogflow.
- Strong understanding of other AI tools and applications like TensorFlow, Spacy, and Google Cloud ML is a BIG plus.
- Experience with RESTful services.
- Good understanding of HTTPS and Enterprise security.
https://www.ynos.in/" target="_blank">YNOS is a next-generation funded startup founded by IIT Madras faculty and incubated at IIT Madras Incubation Cell. It is a digital platform for Entrepreneurs, Investors, Innovators and Eco-system enablers, providing actionable insights on the startup and investment landscape in India. We are passionate about solving tough problems using technology and data, making a difference
We are presently seeking for our next enthusiastic, talented, and driven Python Backend Engineer to start right away. We'd want you to
- Be excited about building a next-generation intelligence platform
- Possess a can-do attitude and be open to new challenges
- Value working with a great team - self-assured, creative, and insightful individuals who work together to achieve amazing things
- Be willing to explore, learn, and contribute new ideas to the platform, thereby improving it
- Be high on self-belief and enthusiasm to work in a startup culture - small team, fast-paced work environment
If this is you, we'd love to hear from you!
As the Python Backend Engineer in https://www.ynos.in/" target="_blank">YNOS, you will
- Create reusable optimised code and libraries
- Deploy task management systems and automate routine tasks
- Build performant apps that adhere to the best practices, therefore increasing latency, performance, and scalability
- Improve the existing codebase while reducing technical debt
- Take charge of all elements of the application, including architecture, quality, and efficiency
- Proficient understanding of Python language
- Expertise in developing web apps and APIs using Python frameworks like Flask with an overall grasp of client-server interactions
- Familiarity with task management systems and process automation
- Comfortable with using Command Line and Linux systems
- Experience and understanding of version control systems like git, svn, etc
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Good to have
- Expertise in other backend frameworks viz. Django, NodeJS, Go, Rust etc
- Knowledge of data-modelling, data-wrangling & data-mining techniques
- Experience with data visualisation tools & libraries such as Plotly, Seaborn etc
- Exposure to Statistical and Machine Learning (ML) techniques, particularly in the field of Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Familiarity with front-end tools & frameworks such as HTML, CSS, JS, React, Vue, and others
Work location, Job type & Salary
- Our office is located at https://respark.iitm.ac.in/" target="_blank">IIT Madras Research Park, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, surrounded by the beautiful IITM Campus!
- This is a full-time position and we’d like you to relocate to Chennai
- Expected salary range ₹6L - ₹8L per annum
Job responsibility The Lead Developer contributes, to create a customer’s solution, in the building phase of the software development lifecycle. The Software Engineer is responsible for performing the detailed design of application and technical architecture components and classes in accordance to the specification provided by the Solution Architect, for coding of SW components, and for the early testing phases (component testing), and system testing supportShould have handled and leaded a team of front end and back developer and deliver projects on time.
Hands on experience in Java, Python, scripting
- Design, implement, deploy and support web-based applications and web services using server technologies stacks that include Java, MySQL
- Experience in Java/J2EE using web frameworks Play or Spring boot, REST API Development and ORM (JPA, Hibernate eBean etc.)
- In depth knowledge of Design patterns and Data structures
- Databases - MySQL, Oracle, SQL
- Solid understanding of concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs, Message Queue, Caching, Distributed/Scalable Architecture
- Secure application development best practices, such as OWASP
- Document and maintain all design documents and involve in review process.
- Experienced problem solving and debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Agile methodology is added advantage
- Knowledge of Cloud Knowledge /Azure
- Must know about Unix knowledge
- experience in Elastic search
About the job
Wingman is a product that helps salespeople sell better by using machine-learning to understand sales conversations.
Wingman was a part of YCombinator, Summer 2019.
It records sales calls and emails, uses machine-learning to identify trends and provide insights.
Sales managers use these insights to:
- Provide personalized, data-backed coaching
- Understand the voice of customers at scale [e.g. which feature do I build next, where should I market my product]
Wingman's customers are mostly sales teams of tech companies based in the U.S. Thousands of sales people are using Wingman today to get better at selling. Join us today and be a part of building the infrastructure that supports the explosive growth that this space is seeing today. Seriously, we need help.
Wingman uses cutting-edge machine-learning technologies to convert unstructured audio into actionable insights in real-time! Not today.. not tomorrow.. real-time. This involves many challenging problems that require us to be at the forefront of infrastructure architectures and machine learning advancements to "understand" and influence customer conversations. Come talk to us to see what we've built and get a peek into the possibilities beyond.
- 3 - 5 years of experience with nodejs, java, python
- Strong understanding of fundamental data structures and algorithms
- Experience with web applications and their architectures
- Familiarity with these concepts/systems is a plus: no-sql databases [e.g. mongodb], server frameworks [spring], container management [docker, kubernetes], testing infrastructure [selenium, puppeteer], machine learning frameworks [tensorflow, pytorch], AWS and EKS.
What's in it for you
- Work on hard problems with stellar engineers [Check out our eng team on LinkedIn]
- Work at a fast-growing, well-funded startup.
- We are one of the few spaces to be positively impacted by the current work-from-home situation. [remote sales teams find our product incredibly useful]
At Kafqa, we are building the next generation performing arts platform. Our mission is to transform how India learns, performs & watchers performing arts. We are currently in stealth mode with a target public launch date in April. Our launch services consist of technology enabled dance classes in our proprietary studios, production facilities and social media broadcasting & competitions.
Founder & Team
The founder is Shariq Plasticwala. He is a graduate of IIT Bombay & Stanford GSB. He was part of the founding team of Amazon India where he played a key role for over 8 years. Among his roles at Amazon, he was the CEO of Amazon’s first joint venture in India and a Board Member of Amazon’s payments business. The other members of the founding team consist of senior executives from Shiamak Davar & Byju’s.
- At least 1+ years’ experience in back-end development in a fast-paced environment, working in Python & Django Framework
- Deep understanding of technologies used in web-deployed SaaS products, including Rest APIs
- Exposure to AWS, Azure or other cloud providers
We will share our workload as a team and we expect you to work on a broad range of tasks. Here’s are some of the things you might have to do on any given day:
- Developing APIs and endpoints for deployments of our product
- Infrastructure Development such as building databases, creating and maintaining automated jobs
- Build out the back-end to deploy and scale our product
- Build POCs for client deployments
- Document your code, write test cases, etc.
- Hands-on experience with Python (1+ years)
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Deep familiarity with UNIX, major cloud platforms (AWS, Azure), DevOps
- Understanding of databases, and related tools, paradigms
Kindly do not apply if you have less than 4 Yrs of Experience in Python
Position(6 Months Contract in Gurugram, India) :
Sr. Software Engineer
4+ years of relevant exp
(Note: FREE accommodation can be given in Gurgaon, India for the 6 months & 'work from home' is not allowed)
The company for which you will be working is an online insurance provider that operates a B2C platform as well as a B2B2C platform. They are working to revolutionize the way insurance is bought in India by not only offering an online platform but also providing every customer a touchpoint with its partners. The company has been a platform for Motor, Health, Travel, & Life Insurance.
- A strong technical solutioning sense.
- Excellent experience in writing code using the following technologies: Python and Django.
- Can write elegant and performant SQL queries.
- Understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases and come up with effective solutions.
- Strong problem-solving, data structures, and algorithm design skills.
- Good understanding of REST APIs and web technologies in general.
- Very good understanding of any RDBMS like MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases.
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
- A willingness to learn and choose new technologies with a strong justification for the choices made.
- Be involved in all aspects of development: playing a critical role in the design, planning, development, testing, and deployment.
- Help develop best practices for future development.
- Thinks and implements in the right way instead of cutting corners.
- Conceptualize, Design, and Develop new features in the product.
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications, test & debug programs
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application.
- Use technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions.
- Optimizing the performance of the components and keeping up to date with the latest industry trends
- Doing effective peer reviews where your peers learn from you every time.
- Be a great team player
If interested, please share your CV with kuldeep[dot]pandey[@]benchkart[dot]com
We are looking for an experienced Python developer help us create dynamic software applications for our clients. In this role, you will be responsible coding, designing, deploying, and debugging development projects, typically on the server-side (or back-end). They may, however, also help organizations with their technological framework. A Python Developer's role can span a wide variety of duties. Must have experience of 2-3 years .
● work directly with the product team to understand requirements, help formulate aggressive growth plans, and then translate that into an effective technical solution
● design and create services and system architecture for your projects
● participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms
● dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule
What will your day look like?
1. Own all services and tools
2. Develop and deploy required services responsible for the evolution of the overall product
3. Do server-side development in golang/python preferably (or any other language)
4. Deploying stuff in production in docker containers
5. Write tests
6. Invent awesome stuff to make your job easier
What are we looking for?
1. Motivation to design and build reliable, elegant backend services
2. Energy to build smart internal tools quickly
3. At least 1-2 years of backend development experience
4. Proficiency in golang is desired. We are open to you learning on the job.
5. Familiarity with SQL. Experience with Postgres, Redis is preferred.
6. Familiarity with message-oriented middleware like rabbitmq, google pubsub is preferred.
How would you leverage your technical expertise to create extraordinary impact for our clients?
ThoughtWorks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way.
You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
For a team to thrive, it needs active collaboration and room for healthy, respectful debate. Senior Developers are the technologists who cultivate this environment while driving teams toward delivering on an ambitious tech vision and acting as mentors for more junior-level consultants. They leverage their deep technical knowledge to solve more complex business problems and actively assess their team’s health, code quality and nonfunctional pipelines.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will use continuous delivery practices to deliver high-quality software as well as value to end customers as early as possible.
- You will work in collaborative, value-driven teams to build innovative customer experiences for our clients
- Create large-scale distributed systems out of microservices
- You will apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar to solve client problems
- Efficiently utilize DevOps tools and practices to build and deploy software
- You will lead or take part in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery from ideation to deployment and everything in between
- You will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have at least 5 years of experience with two or more development languages such as Java, C#, or Ruby
- You can skillfully write high-quality, well-tested code and you are comfortable with Object-Oriented programming
- Presence in the external tech community: you proactively share your expertise with others via speaking engagements, contributions to open source, blogs and more
- Comfortability with Agile methods, such as Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum and/or Kanban
- You enjoy influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence while being open to change when needed
- You’re willing and able to commit to travel to client sites in order to solve their business problems
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- Bonus points if you have working knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Azure, Kubernetes and Docker