Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
Implementation of security and data protection
Skills And Qualifications
Developing an end-to-end application with the latest technologies like python, Django, MySQL and using Python Libraries like Sympy, Numpy, Scipy.
Analyze and customize the source code as per business requirements.
Integrate the day-to-day develop code with a version control tool (we use git and GitHub)
Co-ordinate in development, deployment activities.
Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (such as Django, Flask, etc depending on your technology stack)
Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc depending on your technology stack)
Understanding of accessibility and security compliance (depending on the specific project)
Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
Strong unit test and debugging skills
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
About Eco transport solution Private Limited
Build and maintain bots on Azure platform. Integration with Active directory, WEB API based integration with external systems. Training and Integrate bots as per users’ requirements. Work in line with design guidelines, best practices and standards of bot deliverable. Creative approach to the conversation flow design, human aspects in the bot responses and sentiments
- a) 5 years of experience in software development with clear understanding of the project life cycle
b) Min 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure Bot Framework , LUIS and other Cognitive services offered by Azure
c) Hands on experience with Machine Learning based chat bots
d) Experience with Azure bot services like Text Analytics etc.
e)Strong database skills and hands-on experience on databases like SQL Server/Oracle
- f) Strong experience on Azure Active directory and adaptive cards integration in Chat bot.
- g) Strong experience designing and working with
with service-oriented architectures (SOA) and WebAPIs.
- h) A strong experience on Microsoft Azure, ASPNET / MVC and programming languages such as C# / VBNET
- i) Knowledge of Python and NodeJS is a plus
- j) Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
- k) Experience with JQuery, CSS3, HTML5 or similar technologies.
- l) Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Selecting appropriate Cloud services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Migrating complex, multi-tier applications on Cloud Platforms
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on Cloud Platforms
- Implementing cost-control strategies
- Developing and maintain the CI/ CD pipeline for the assigned projects
- Conducting code reviews, and make technical contributions to product architecture
- Getting involved in solving bugs and delivering small features
- Fostering technical decision making on the team, but taking final decisions when necessary
- Understanding engineering metrics and seeking to improve them
- Understanding the requirements from the Product team, plan and execute.
What you need to have:
- Expert in designing Software and System architecture.
- Must have knowledge of Python (PHP knowledge is a plus) and related tools.
- Must understand MySQL queries and optimization.
- Must be able to build high performance teams.
- Must have worked with similar technologies: redis, docker, AWS, elasticsearch.
- Must know about microservice architectures and CI/ CD pipelines.
- Must be great at planning, researching and communicating.
- Must have a good understanding of application metrics.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Rest Frameworks)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Must have :
- Strong Experience in Python development
- Familiarity with Data Structures and Algorithms
- Experience in developing Enterprise scale applications
- Exposure to NLP
- Exposure / awareness of AI, ML
- Exposure to Windows Azure is an added advantage
- God understanding of project architecture and software development processes such as Agile and Scrum
- Partner with Business Stakeholders to translate business objectives into clearly defined analytical Projects
- Own the end-end process, from recognizing the problem to implementing the solution
- Understand customer’s requirements and design the optimum solution using Icertis’ AI applications
- Configure, Extend, and optimize Icertis AI app through Python scripts, NLP NER Analysis and other mechanisms
- Take full ownership of project / product features to implement, provide bug fixes and write tests and tooling for those features to ensure they work well at cloud scale.
- Plan and identify solutions and risks in assigned work
- You are expected to be hands on and write code on day to day basis and also mentor other team members
Position: Software Developer (Golang Developer) Requirements
Work experience between 2 years to 6 years in building large scale high user traffic consumer facing applications.
Extremely proficient at writing performant, scalable and production ready code in Golang (comfortable with concepts like lambda, streams, multithreading etc)
Should be at ease with writing neat and maintainable code.
Experience with NoSQL DBs like MongoDB, Cassandra or Redis is required. Knowledge
of graph DBs like Neo4j is preferred.
Strong in algorithms, problem solving and data structures.
Knowledge of TDD and experience with building applications integrated with CI-CD
pipelines (automated build, tests and deployments).
Exposure to micro-services with good understanding of logging and monitoring. Inter
services communication. Should know how to handle multiple versions of APIs.
Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is desirable.
Willing to work in a fast paced Startup.
What are we looking for:
We’re looking for a deeply skilled Senior Software Developer to work closely with the product and the open source community to build the Coredge.io vision. You'll join a highly collaborative team working along with talented engineers focusing to be the best in Cloud native ecosystem.
About the Organisation:
The team at Coredge.io is a combination of experienced and young professionals alike having many years of experience in working with Edge computing, Telecom application development and Kubernetes. The company has continuously collaborated with the open source community, universities and major industry players in furthering its goal of providing the industry with an indispensable tool to offer improved services to its customers. Coredge.io has a global market presence with its offices in US and New Delhi, India.
- Atleast 1 year of experience in frappe framework preferred.
Company Introduction –
- Information Security & Data Analytics Series A funded company.
- Working in cutting edge technologies - Using AI for predictive intelligence and Facial Biometrics.
- Among Top 5 Cyber excellence companies globally (Holger Schulze awards)
- Bronze award for best startup of the year (Indian Express IT awards), only cyber Security Company in top 3.
- More than 100+ clients in India.
Job Title: Python Developer
- Mine data from structured and unstructured data sources.
- Extract data (text, images, and videos) from multiple documents in different formats.
- Extract information and intelligence from data.
- Extract data based on regular expressions.
- Collect data from structured RDBMS databases.
- Work closely with Project/Business/Research teams to provide mined data/intelligence for analysis.
- Should have strong exposure to core python skills like multiprocessing, multithreading, file handling, data structure like JSON, Data frames, and User Defined Data structure.
- Should have excellent knowledge of classes, file handling, memory manipulations.
- Strong Knowledge in Python.
- Should have exposure to requests, Frontera, scarpy-cluster, elastic-search, distributed computing tools like Kafka, Hbase, Redis, Zookeeper, restAPI.
- Should be familiar with *nix development environment.
- Knowledge of Django will be added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge on Web Crawling/Web scraping.
- Should have used scraping modules like Selenium, Scrapy, and Beautiful soup.
- Experience with text processing.
- Basics of databases. Good troubleshooting and debugging skills.
Experience : 1-4 Years Experiene
B.Tech, MCA, Computer Engineering