Job Profile - We are in search of a smart and highly motivated project manager with 5+ years of experience in the IT industry, who can effectively coordinate our internal resources and the third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field, with at least 2 years of experience in project management and related areas.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Proficiency in project management tools and methodologies.
- Ability to delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end.
- Resource management skills and ability to handle complex / sensitive issues
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred.
- Awareness about the latest technologies for product development and execution.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage project work in alignment with the Statement of Work (SOW) obligations and ensure accurate team reporting.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan with proper cost and time estimates.
- Ensure that all projects/releases are delivered on-time within the scope to attain customer satisfaction.
- Meet with client teams and gather requirements, conduct regular team meetings and track project progress.
- Ensure teams follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements across project phases.
- Build and structure project teams to ensure maximum performance.
We are looking for an individual with a solution-oriented mindset. He/She should be able to understand and provide user-centred ideas and direct the team towards the same. This role will encompass the knowledge of design in the dimensions like User Interface, User Experience, along with strong project managerial skills. The individual should be able to understand the roadmap of a UX design from the client and be able to explain it to the team.
- Proven ability in the areas of project management, UX/UI design, client servicing.
- Liaise with clients and other stakeholders involved to determine and document the scope of the project
- Work with clients to analyse business requirements, scope, and technicalities associated with the product.
- Create project plans from the scope.
- Track project plans to ensure milestones are met on a consistent basis.
- Ensuring the UX - Requirement documentation is created properly and managed.
- Single Point Of Contact for all communications from the client to the team
- Ability to guide the team to follow design standards in terms of UI/UX Design.
- Communicate project status with management, team members and other stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Manage changes to the scope, schedule, costs, and timelines for the project.
We believe in a world full of digital products; UX is the differentiator. Our mission is to help businesses leverage the power of design to succeed and deliver great user experience. Our name is a result of our service philosophy - create meaningful digital Products for the users by following a user centric Process while servicing our clients with a Professional team and mindset. We are PROCREATOR
ProCreator is an award-winning design agency comprised of multi-disciplinary design experts delivering user experience, interface design, branding & product development solutions across digital touch-points.
We are creators on a mission to make the digital world a beautiful place to see, use, feel and experience.
By translating our ideas into engaging, innovative and user-centred experiences, we empower our clients to leverage the power of design to deliver a compelling user experience to their customers exceeding their experience & expectations.
- Bachelor's in relevant fields of Marketing, Design, Project Management, or Software Engineering.
- 2-3+ years of relevant experience in managing design projects.
- Excellent Project Management skills with the ability to lead and sustain multiple projects.
- Good English is written and spoken communication skills, with attention to detail.
- Familiarity with tools like Figma, Zoho Projects, Sketch, Illustrator.
Working with Procreator will help you understand the real meaning of team, support, and an environment to grow and explore yourself. You will have the freedom to traverse diverse industries and understand how they function and the thought process of their leaders.
A Project Coordinator at Rubico IT will get to communicate with clients and use a highly-organized and structured approach towards coordinating with developers to create customized websites and related applications.
The Project Coordinator will require excellent time management and communication skills, as he/she collaborates with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines. Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with the clients to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes, and budgets for projects.
- 2+ years of experience in handling small to mid-sized IT Projects
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and soft skills to build trust and relationship with clients globally (Preferred working with US clients)
- Good knowledge of project planning, execution along with time, risk and cost management.
- Understanding of agile project management using Scrum
- Good understanding of other project management methodologies like Kanban and Waterfall
- Conceptual knowledge of web/mobile development technologies
- Good understanding of Open Source CMS (WordPress, Drupal or Magento)
- Basic to an average understanding of Servers, Hostings and DNS
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Basecamp, Jira or Trello)
TECHNICAL Project Manager
GormalOne LLP. Mumbai IN
GormalOne is on a mission to make dairy farming highly profitable, especially for the smallest farmers living in the most neglected geographies. We are a dairy-focused technology solution provider with a vision to resolve the pain points of everyone in the dairy ecosystem. We are building a comprehensive platform for cattle management where farmers to AITs (Artificial Insemination technicians), para vets, veterinarians, consultants, and corporates can collaborate and benefit each other using data. Nitara offers an easy-to-use artificial intelligence-enabled herd management system for farmers/veterinary/paraprofessionals/AITs.
We are looking for a Project manager who will be instrumental in the planning and management of both IT and IT-related projects. As a Technical Project Manager, you are required to have a high level of technical expertise as well as organization, leadership, and communication skills.
- Responsible for project planning and delivery. Ensure scope for all the projects are delivered to meet the business need as per the agreed schedule, scope, quality, and cost. Lead project planning effort in the creation of project plans, tasks, and schedules
- Conduct high level scoping, impact and risk assessment, schedule, and resource requirements for the successful delivery of the projects to the agreed scope.
- Organize and facilitate regular project scrum to track project tasks and dependency.
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels
- Work closely with various teams internally & the user side to ensure delivery of solutions and deployment as per requirement.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, overcome obstacles, resolve conflicts, and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Responsible for the overall health of the projects by monitoring schedule, budget, milestones, and benefits attainment, project risk control, and project governance.
- Ensure that realistic project plans are prepared and maintained & all activities are tracked against the plan, providing regular and accurate reports to Management.
- Responsible for change control, gaining agreement for CRs to the projects from the product owner and other relevant stakeholders.
- Provide weekly / regular project updates to the Program Management Office.
- Work towards continual improvement by implementing corrective action plans based on performance analysis, lessons learned, project archives, etc.
- Hiring, training, and developing new employees to meet organizational needs
- Reviewing employee performance evaluations and providing feedback on areas for improvement.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince 2 foundation/practitioner.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Skills and Capabilities
- Min 3-5 years of technical project management experience with overall 5-10 years of IT services experience.
- Excellent project management skills to develop a business case and deliver solutions to the user with oversight of technical solution implementation.
- Proven experience in managing projects using agile methodologies such as agile scrum. Good knowledge of tools like Jira, Azure DevOps, MS Projects, Confluence, etc.
- Experience in managing projects in a variety of technologies (e.g. Java, .Net, etc.)
- A high degree of technical competency in software development practices, project management, and the ability to bridge the gap between technology and business needs.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills in order to gather insights from data to identify underlying issues
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, Scrum/Agile development environment with the ability to multi-task and respond flexibly to change
- Deal well with ambiguity and changing deadlines while keeping the focus on delivering results.
- Strong and effective project leader who can prioritize well and communicate effectively.
- Comfortable in getting hands dirty in day-to-day tasks to get things done
- Experienced self-starter with a problem-solving focus, an analytical mindset, and extreme attention to detail.
- Experience in handling different phases of the project's life cycle from requirement gathering until steady-state handover.
- Proficient in written and spoken English in a business setting.
Soft Skills required:
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written documentation skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Good communication skills and able to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work well in a diverse environment and proven ability to influence others to achieve positive outcomes
Kindly note: Salary shall be commensurate with qualifications and experience
About the Company
Blue Sky Analytics is a Climate Tech startup building an API-based catalogue of Environmental Datasets by leveraging Satellite data, AI, and the cloud.
We are looking for a Project Manager for managing our engagement with Climate TRACE, a coalition founded by former United States VP Al Gore - YES, you read that right and YES you might get a chance to interact with him as part of this role.
Climate TRACE is a coalition created to make an open emissions inventory of the world’s first comprehensive accounting of greenhouse gas (GHG) based primarily on direct, independent observation. The vision of Climate TRACE is to make meaningful climate action faster and easier by mobilizing the global tech community to track greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions with unprecedented detail and speed. Climate TRACE members include (carbon)plan, Earthrise Media, Hudson Carbon, Hypervine, Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory, OceanMinds, RMI, TransitionZero, WattTime and many more! You will be driving the partnership between Blue Sky Analytics and Climate TRACE!
- Maintain and foster relationships with all members of Climate TRACE.
- Rapport building and harvest new business avenues.
- Represent Blue Sky Analytics in various events.
- Participate in campaigns or new initiatives to push forth Climate TRACE and Blue Sky’s mission and vision.
- Ensures adherence to legally binding requirements.
- Plan and lead meetings, which may include internal and external stakeholders.
- Make proposals with timelines and ensure that the team meets the deadlines.
- Identify key stakeholders ensuring the establishment and maintaining positive business relationships among stakeholders (internal or external)
- Maintain regular communication with the coalition members.
- Define activities, responsibilities, critical milestones, resources skills needs, interfaces, and budget. Optimize costs and time utilization minimize waste and deliver projects on time on budget as per the contract and agreed on the scope with a high-quality result.
- Anticipate all possible risks and manage them by applying a suitable risk management strategy; while developing contingency plans.
- Track and report project KPIs and analyze project health.
- Effective implementation of software delivery methodologies to improve project KPIs.
- Provide individual and team mentoring; ensuring high levels of team engagement and developing capabilities within the team.
- Adopt and build software engineering best practices that can be leveraged by other teams.
- Excellent proven team management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience in partnership and stakeholder management.
- Understanding the data ecosystem.
- Experience in strategy building will be a plus.
- Work from anywhere: Work by the beach or from the mountains.
- Open source at heart: We are building a community where you can use, contribute and collaborate on.
- Own a slice of the pie: Possibility of becoming an owner by investing in ESOPs.
- Flexible timings: Fit your work around your lifestyle.
- Comprehensive health cover: Health cover for you and your dependents to keep you tension-free.
- Work Machine of choice: Buy a device and own it after completing a year at BSA.
- Quarterly Retreats: Yes there's work-but then there's all the non-work+fun aspect aka the retreat!
- Yearly vacations: Take time off to rest and get ready for the next big assignment by availing the paid leaves.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for someone who can successfully manage the responsibility to supervise and motivate project groups working in an agile environment, to enable them to complete assigned tasks within a set time, and deliver top performance.
- Handle various responsibilities such as planning, scheduling, coordinating, and managing all aspects of the project.
- Should be comfortable working in an agile environment.
- Decide on deadlines for the project.
- Maintain status reports of the project and also keep a record of the previous reports.
- Present status reports of the project to the senior officials of the organization.
- Conduct training sessions for the team members and explain to them using the agile methods.
- Help in the development and implementation of agile projects.
- Assist in team development by removing roadblocks to their work, mentoring them, and making good utilization of organizational resources to improve capacity for project work.
- Promote empowerment of the team by ensuring that each team member is fully engaged in the project with a meaningful contribution.
- B-Tech/M-Tech/MCA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- About 2-10 years of experience in the Agile IT project management field.
- Very effective interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of business need with the ability to establish/maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
- Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met.
What you’ll do
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and
- executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet
- sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining
- sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- We always offer a competitive salary along with ESOPs
- We have Sodexo of 8K per month to take care of you and its on top of your CTC.
- Medical Insurance for you and your family, worth 5 Lakhs.
- We don't track how many leaves in a month or a year you take. Whenever you feel like
- taking a break, please go ahead and take it. Please do not forget to leave a note on Slack but that does not mean you are seeking approval from anyone in the Organization
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to oversee the successful execution of projects which involve deep integrations of various systems. This TPM should be able to identify the complete requirements of all involved stakeholders and identify the technical solution with a clear breakdown of tasks required for successful completion of the project.
- Create clear requirement documents for both new projects and changes on existing technical projects
- Identify business risks and points of failure in ongoing projects
- Plan and manage releases with all the system providers
- Troubleshoot any system failures on current projects
- Candidate must be from IIT.
- Candidate must have knowledge on Agile and Scrum.
- 4+ Years of total experience with atleast 2+ years in project management
- Understanding of data pipelines.
- Prior experience or knowledge on IT/Telephony Systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask - excellent planning and time management skills
- Excellent leadership abilities.
Project Manager| Bangalore
Being a Project Manager is like being an artist, you have many different colored processes combining into a brilliant work of art. Tell us, can you help us build a masterpiece?
Look no further, this role is perfect for you!
Job Title: Project Manager
What are we looking for?
A Project Manager is someone who has innate vision and caliber to give proper directions , to empower and motivate people to attain success, and to unite others towards a common purpose. Project managers are responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget while making sure the work gets done efficiently and satisfactorily. For the role, we are looking for candidates who can plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way.
- Natural creativity:
The best project managers are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges, and making positive changes to how the company is managed and marketed.
Not a CAVEr:
You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
Say no to HiPPO:
At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion)
Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel.
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects.
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones.
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects.
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles, and responsibilities for team members required for specific projects or initiatives.
- Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options and weigh the cost/benefit analysis when making large purchases on behalf of the company.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation.
- Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
- Should be a good coach in Agile practices. Should be able to coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools
Education & Experience
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science).
- Or else, you should be programming from 12. For us, the latter is better as it shows you have a programming mindset. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
- 8-10 years of relevant experience, preferably in a similar industry.
- Professional Project Management Certification from accredited institutions is preferred.
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality and managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others.
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams.
Are you the one? Quick Fit test:
- Love for the cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friends ended up doing the comical ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing
- Passion for sales: When was the last time you went to a remote gas station while on vacation and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies?
- Compassion for customers: Your listening skills are impeccable, but so are your speaking skills. And when you speak, you take command of the entire room!
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on the cloud?’
What is ‘searce’
Searce means ‘a fine sieve’ & indicates ‘to refine, to analyze, to improve’. It signifies our way of working: To improve to the finest degree of excellence, ‘solving for better’ every time. Searcians are passionate improvers & solvers who love to question the status quo.
The primary purpose of all of us, at Searce, is driving intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes using new-age technology. This purpose is driven passionately by HAPPIER people who aim to become better, every day.
What we do
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
- We are a category-defining niche’ cloud-native technology consulting company, specializing in modernizing (improve, automate & transform) the full-scope of infra, app, process & work
- We partner with clients in their ‘beyond x’ journey to drive intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes
- We are the most preferred tech partner of choice when it comes to ‘solving for better for the new-age tech startups & digital enterprises, leading disruption in their industries
- Our Service Offerings: We offer Advanced Cloud, Data & App Modernization, Cloud Consulting, Management & Improvement (DevOps, SysOps & Cloud Managed Services), Applied AI & Analytics services
- As one of the top 5 niche’ full-scope global partners for Google Cloud & a preferred partner for AWS, we are the most preferred ‘engineering-led tech company of choice when it comes to solving complex business problems
Who we are
We are passionate improvers, solvers & futurists. Driven by our engineering excellence mindset, we care most about delivering intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes. Searcians are motivated by continuous improvement & solving for better in everything we do.
At the core, a Searcian is self-driven to become better, every day. In the passionate pursuit of the finest degree of excellence, we drive exceptional outcomes in everything we do.
We believe that trust is the most important value. We also believe that we need to ‘earn the trust’, every time one engages with us. And earning trust for us is far more important than anything else. We aim to be the *most trusted* tech consulting partner for our clients.
We are HAPPIER at heart. Humble, Adaptable, Positive, Passionate, Innovative, Excellence focused, & Responsible. We live the HAPPIER Culture Code.
How we work
- Customers. Partners. Our aim is to build relationships with customers for life. And meaningfully improve the life of every customer.
- We do what we say. We say what we do. We are uncomfortably honest and transparent. Being genuine wins trust & makes people happier.
- Mistakes are encouraged. We make mistakes. Tons of those. Everyday. And we don’t mind apologizing to our juniors, peers, or superiors. We are no ego-doers.
- Underpromise. Overdeliver. We work with a deep desire to go above and beyond in everything we do. Every time.
So, If you are passionate about tech, the future & what you read above (we really are!), apply here to experience the ‘Art of Possible’
- Getting hands on with core development work! Yes you’ll lead and manage your own team, but you’ll also frequently get down to coding, testing, and designing solutions
- Full Stack Development! Whether it is building a new product or taking an existing one to the next level, you’ll be expected to work on full-stack application development whenever the situation calls for
- Juggling Business and Technology! We want someone who can understand the client’s business requirements and be able to map technology solutions to make these requirements work
- Leading from the front! Your charismatic leadership skills will help in leading and motivating your team through all stages of the product development lifecycle.
- Being a Mentor! Your team will constantly look up to you for guidance in challenging situations and we are looking for someone who can bring them up as tomorrow’s leaders
- Sound technical depth with over 6 years of experience in Java and open source technologies and managing the end to end product development life cycle
- Exceptional communication skills that can be leveraged in effectively communicating with teams, clients and business leaders within the company
- Stellar business orientation and the ability to link technology and business to devise apt solutions
- 10+ years of experience in core Java/J2EE
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Technical Lead mentoring team of 3 to 5 developers
- Strong knowledge of one the web application framework such as Spring, Struts
- Strong knowledge of web services (Restful)
- Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design, data structure, and data architectures
- Good knowledge of relation database, SQL and ORM
- Curiosity and attention to detail
- Strong communicator with visual, verbal, and writing skills to clearly articulate complex design problems and solutions
- Adaptable to changing technology and restrictions, design challenges, deadlines, and project requirements.